Intimate Moments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intimate Moments

What's up with IMs? In the upcoming videos bar there are 30 video or image tags, none of them are for IMs. Have we witnessed the death of them? That would be quite sad.

Originally posted by EAP1988 View Post
    What's up with IMs? In the upcoming videos bar there are 30 video or image tags, none of them are for IMs. Have we witnessed the death of them?
    No, only means that upcoming IM's this month don't have sample videos attached yet. So there's nothing to show as 'upcoming video'. Staff's busy creating those vids, but IM's are definitively scheduled for this month.

Comment

There may be IMs in the future, but looking back, it seems there are much fewer. Are you scaling back the IMs?

Comment

Yes, we are currently releasing few IM's. In the past, we have shot double IM shoots with the same model several times, and we got a lot of complaints about that, which is understandable. So, we have stopped doing that, but that means, we have less IM shoots to release! We're working on increasing that back again.

Soon, we're also going to start releasing a new(ish) shoot type, that has some double IM elements (and does not have a "quota" on model participation).

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
          Yes, we are currently releasing few IM's. In the past, we have shot double IM shoots with the same model several times, and we got a lot of complaints about that, which is understandable. So, we have stopped doing that, but that means, we have less IM shoots to release! We're working on increasing that back again.

Soon, we're also going to start releasing a new(ish) shoot type, that has some double IM elements (and does not have a "quota" on model participation).
          Now that's what I'm talking about, been waiting for something like that, my favorites are when the models do some touching.

Comment

Originally posted by treyken1 View Post
            Now that's what I'm talking about, been waiting for something like that, my favorites are when the models do some touching.
            A good pairing makes all the difference. Sometimes, even, you can see a future GG shoot for sure! That makes me wonder, how does AW pair models?

Comment

DIMs were always my preferred style of AW video, so best of lucking getting them back up to normal capacity!!!

Comment

The lack of frequency of DIM is what's currently preventing me from re-subscribing, to be honest. DIM is one of the things set AW apart from other sites in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco88 View Post

The lack of frequency of DIM is what's currently preventing me from re-subscribing, to be honest. DIM is one of the things set AW apart from other sites in my mind.
                  Agree 100%!

Comment

In fact, some wise person created the tag "DIM Helping Each Other," which is the best of the best. I still rate this DIM #1:

Anneke & Indiana is just a wonderful pairing. Take two of the sweetest girls on the site, put them on a couch with a double vibrator, and let them go at it. Totally uninhibited kissing, boob fondling, finger and vibrator insertions, and you have one of the best double Intimate Moments around.

Comment

Originally posted by jaharthur View Post
                      Originally posted by Draco88 View Post

Agree 100%!

An IM subscription costs the same as a Solo subscription, even though Solo has twice as many updates. 4 IM updates per month is not worth $25 when each shoot is priced at $1.49. I'd be interested to see how this new(ish) shoot type will pan out.

Comment

What ever happened to this?

Comment

Hey Jaharthur, thanks for the reminder to post an update.

Progress has been good, I have completed the staff training materials, and Shoot Producer Gulia has completed the training. There's a few other participants who need to complete the training, then we can start making shoots. While I wish everything moved faster, realistically in June we should see the first shoots. Codename is "GD", and as we think more about how these shoots will work, we're more excited by how good they will be!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X