X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Mara & Willa

Lesbian Sex: Mara & Willa
    Attached Files

Wow! great looking pic of two lovely women....cant wait to partake!

Comment

mara & willa

can't wait to see this video.....Mara is awesome, but my dear Willa is a magnetic beacon! Her lovely body, impish smile and cute chin! The photos are quite lovely...none more than when mara has two fingers inserted into lovely Willa, gleasoning with Willa's sweet nectar....oh to be a fly on those walls...

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_mara_willa137.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	648756

Comment

"spoiler alert" Well then, second video in a row where both models can't wait to get naked, this time the lovely Mara in all her stunning form within 3 mins with Willa not far behind, gives us more time for the hot action to follow (massfan3 where are you with your detailed description), in fact the only complaints I have about this scene is why does Mara put her bra back on with ten minutes to go covering her small but lovely breasts and why do both models end the shoot fully clothed (I prefer them to stay naked), personally this is what I thought the "after" video is for.

ps. although this is Mara's first g/g shoot on AW, I don't think it's her first time with another girl as she certainly knew what she wanted to do with Willa.

Comment

It's elegant, willowy English sweetheart Mara's first AW girl-girl, and she's clearly thrilled to paired with gorgeous, newly voluptuous Willa, who strips off Mara's beautiful matching bra and panties to get her fully naked about two minutes into the video. The girls obviously find each other irresistible, judging from their loving kisses on each other's mouths and pretty breasts and how quickly they get into the sex, first Willa sitting on Mara's face before slipping into a passionate 69. The girls look so happy throughout the video, beautiful smiles dancing on their lips as they revel in giving pleasure, receiving it and anticipating each other's touch. "Will you fuck me while I stand up over here?" Willa asks, looking as utterly delighted as Mara does to hear her friend's sexy request. Willa's body is simply amazing from head to toe and there's no better way to luxuriate in her beauty than to see her standing as Mara lovingly rubs her pussy, looking up with a smile of pure admiration.

After Mara tries scissoring for the first time, her face radiating joy at melting into Willa so intimately, the girls team up to stroke Mara's wonderfully pussy together, captured in a sexy camera angle with lots of delightfully sticky sounds. As we've learned in her masturbation videos, Mara is very quiet when she climaxes, but her bright red face, satisfied smile and grateful, passionate kisses to Willa leave no doubt that she's reached orgasm. She returns the favor by thoroughly ravishing Willa with her fingers, smiling brightly as Willa opens her sexy legs wide to enable Mara's feverish stroking, asks Mara to spit on her clit and announces her incredible orgasm. "Oh, that's gonna make me cum!" Willa cries, looking gorgeous as her every luscious curve glows with pleasure when her climax arrives, then gathers up Mara in her arms for some sweet cuddles.

The after video is filled with sexy moments as well. "I think Mara has, like, the perfect pussy! It's so perfectly shaped, it's just perfect," Willa exclaims with a delighted smile. "Oh, thank you," Mara happily replies. "Can I see your vagina again?" Masie gently asks. "It's not often I'm in the room with *the* perfect pussy, so I feel like I have to have a look at it." Mara sweetly obliges and pulls down her cute panties again, as Masie gets a loving closeup of her beautiful pink flesh, marveling, "I would say that is a pretty perfect pussy." Masie then gets a similar shot of Mara's favorite part of Willa: her amazing boobs, which have recently gotten bigger, to the delight of Willa, Mara and Masie. I've said it before, but I can't imagine anyone better suited for her job than Masie, whose cute personality, gifted camera work and love of girls make her the perfect person to translate the sexy adventures of gorgeous girls like Willa and Mara into shoots for the world to enjoy. Thanks everyone!

Comment

uhhhhhh.....what massfan3 said!!! my hands were too busy to type so much!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X