X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Whitney (comes back)

Nude girl Whitney (comes back)
    Attached Files

the verb "motorboat" comes to mind when I see those lovely breasts....

Comment

I want to fuck you You are lovely!!!!! Can we see her taking a bath or shower fully clothed, blue jeans and bare foot, then stripping naked? Whitney has a beautiful body, face and feet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by angelica View Post
        I want to fuck you You are lovely!!!!! Can we see her taking a bath or shower fully clothed, blue jeans and bare foot, then stripping naked? Whitney has a beautiful body, face and feet!!!
        Well she was in a water-based group shoot: Beach Games , she definitly did get wet there

Comment

Thanks, Frans: your note reminded me I hadn't watched Beach Games yet, so I checked it out and loved Whitney's star turn as the naked referee declaring the "Winner!!!" of each bout. That of course whet my appetite to admire her more in this solo, and she is just so cute. Her smile is radiantly beautiful, her hair looks so nice worn up this time, and she clearly adores being on camera and is having lots of fun. When she takes off her pretty outfit, her body is breathtaking, from her lush, full breasts and round bum to her adorably fuzzy pubic hair. I get the feeling Whitney loves being part of AW, so I anticipate we'll be seeing more of her in the future. Thanks Whitney!

EDITED to add: after I posted this, Whitney showed up in today's picture of the day! Glad to see she's becoming an AW regular and can't wait to see her next adventure...
          Last edited by massfan3; 11 September 2016, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X