X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Ana B & Bobbie

Lesbian Sex: Ana B & Bobbie
    Attached Files

It's a big week for beloved AW dreamgirl Bobbie! First, we get the delightful stills of her triumphant return to girl-girl, paired up with adorable Ana, who's making her girl-girl debut three years after joining AW. Their sweet kisses and smiles promise a lovely connection when the video goes live on Saturday, and I can't wait to write all about it. Then on Sunday, as she's reported on her thread, Bobbie will be behind the camera as an AW shooter for the first time, putting her artistic skills to use to celebrate the beauty of her friend Grace.

It's clear that Bobbie loves AW as much as we love her, and every shoot she works on is a delight. If you somehow haven't made Bobbie's acquaintance yet, I would think this lovely photo of her sparkling smile would be enough to make anyone a devoted fan.
    Last edited by massfan3; 23 September 2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

First things first: Masie requests ideas for the Abby Winters cookbook based on what the girls say they each taste like, and her wish is my command. Bobbie would clearly be represented by a creamy vanilla milkshake, while Ana would be a light and slightly sweet chocolate cookie. This lovely conversation, marked by sunny laughter and cuddles in the after video speaks to what a delightful connection the girls shared in this joyful shoot.

After doing their nails and fixing each other's hair to get closer, Ana and Bobbie settle in for gentle, sensual kisses that continue for the full hour, as the girls melt into each other, utterly charmed and delighted to be playing. Bobbie is absolutely one of the prettiest girls I know (looking even more amazing with her sexy new glasses!) and she's clearly taken by beautiful Ana's voluptuous curves, caressing and squeezing her as their encounter steams up. Down to their adorable panties -- Bobbie's soft and pink, Ana's lacy and white -- Bobbie shows what a caring lover she is by asking for a demonstration to make sure she's pleasing Ana: "Can I see you touch yourself? Can you describe how you touch yourself?" Ana shyly obliges and Bobbie masturbates with a cute smile as she enjoys the view, then turns her attention to Ana, bending her over the couch to hungrily lap into her pretty labia and finger her deeply.

This is Bobbie's first girl-girl with AW's new HD cameras, which highlight lovely details of Bobbie I hadn't quite noticed before, like how incredibly round and soft her pretty creampuff of a bum is. After more gentle kisses, Bobbie tells Ana "I'm going to take my underwear off, OK?" and Ana replies "I can do that!" then slips them off, exclaiming "Yay!" She positions Bobbie on the couch, possibly in view of curious passers-by, to give her loving, sensual oral, swirling her tongue through Bobbie's soft pubic hair into her gorgeous pussy. Ana looks up to admire the view of Bobbie's absolutely perfect body radiating joy as she receives, her pert, pretty breasts flushing pink as she cums, happily exclaiming "Oh, that feels really good!"

Then it's Ana's turn to lie back on the soft couch to be thoroughly ravished by Bobbie, who likewise keeps her eyes fixed on Ana's face to ensure she's getting maximum pleasure, first being fingered, then gently licked to a cute orgasm as Ana arches her back and sighs in release. She immediately asks Bobbie to sit on her face, and Masie and Misha capture that sexy activity so beautifully. One camera focuses closely on Ana's angelic face as she expertly strokes and licks Bobbie, the other gives a wonderfully intimate view of the pleasure washing over Bobbie's face and chest. Lots of people look intense or serious at the moment of release, but Bobbie's orgasms are always matched with bright, happy smiles that can't help but make me smile as well as I join her in bliss. You know it's been a great AW shoot when the girls repeatedly ask in the after video if they can keep having sex, and I trust Bobbie and Ana will share special memories of their time together. Thanks girls!
      Last edited by massfan3; 24 September 2016, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X