Solo Masturbation While Looking Into the Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solo Masturbation While Looking Into the Camera

What an absolute turn-on!! If you have seen Beautiful Agony....you know what I mean, however they only show faces there! I particularly enjoyed Carmen's session where she rubbed her pussy under her panties while she looked into the camera...eventually having her orgasm!! Please , if possible....and I know not necessarily a normal response....have the solo masturbation girls look into the camera....soooooo HOT! Thanks much....you all are awesome....Craig

Does anyone know of similar solo masturbation videos where model is looking into the camera during masturbation??

Comment

I love that too, but I know of no other videos

Comment

It's always so nice when the models do this! I'm sure it takes a certain level of feeling comfortable on camera and knowing you're being watched, but it's lovely when the models make eye contact with us. I'm sure there are lots of examples on AW, here are some that sprung to mind: Uma, Vanessa and Laura. I'll try to think of some more.

Also, the girls are often very sweet about doing this during playdates, so look out for that. I imagine any model who signs up to do a playdate feels pretty good about being watched and connecting with her fans...

Comment

I think Louise K is pretty amazing about that here...

Comment

Emma B Video Masturbation 12/6/16 is awesome also...she looks into camera...repeatedly as she nears her orgasm! Thanks for other examples of Louise K, Uma, Vanessa, Laura....all so very hot! Thanks much

Comment

Another very pretty model, Claudia S., Nov. 25, 2015 looks into camera while masturbating and having her orgasm....so beautiful!

Comment

You're very welcome! Glad you enjoyed my selections. Yours are fantastic as well: in addition to sweetly looking at the camera, Emma and Claudia are just absolutely adorable. Cornelia also gives a lot of sexy looks to the camera in her new solo!

Let's help out everyone who enjoys eye contact with the camera by tagging these shoots "looks at camera while masturbating," so others can find them. It's what all the lovely models in the cute tagging reminder videos would want! I've tagged every shoot in this thread here, and everyone is welcome to add more!
                Last edited by massfan3; 23 May 2017, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X