Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Miranda

Hi

Another new model for today, Miranda! SPUNK!

a

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1967.jpg
    img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/1968.jpg

That top pic is really sexy!

Comment

Now THAT is what I call a minge!

Well done that lady for resisting the razor!

Cap'n. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/smile.gif

Comment

Now you see I must be getting picky in my old age, there's something odd about her face. Must agree tho, that's a mighty fine minge!

Comment

Lovely, that smile just brings her whole face to life. Lovely little breasts and delectable body.
          Love the pubic hair down below, just makes what is already a very appealing young lady complete. Actually I think Connie has a minge also, so a good days shooting all round!

Can't wait to see more, she looks like a lot of fun. Bravo Abby! Is there video of her? Were you guys telling her jokes during the shoot and what does her laugh sound like?

SF

Comment

why do i get the feeling she will be eternally giggling at every little thing?
            beautiful model - look forward to the series

Comment

Connie's awesome. The first shot is delightful -- a normal unmade up model in a classic pin-up pose! (It's obvious why those poses became classic.) This one is really nice because it parts her labia naturally and gracefully as well as highlighting the curves in her legs and feet.

And for any fine art critics in the audience, did you notice her fingers? Minus the scab on on finger they're the old classical painter's ideal, tapering to dainty little fingertips, hands relaxed and fingers parted gracefully. I don't think I've ever seen hands like that in real life. In the old days portrait painters routinely embellished their female patron's fingers to make them look like that.

figleaf

Comment

And debuting in the Top Ten......Miranda!

As far as I'm concerned, Abby, she is easily one of the sexiest models you've shot thus far. I can't wait for tomorrow when we get to see her with her knickers off. It's models like this who make me truly glad I joined.

Yes, bring on Miranda — on and on and on...

Comment

Wow, great redux here. Yeah you've used this waking up idea before (I think?) but it works well with Miranda. Such a classy and beautiful girl. The bed setting allows Miranda to get into a variety of positions which show off her wonderful body to maximum effect. Some great angles. All the time in this shoot Miranda looks very relaxed. The good lighting brings out just how beautiful she is, those eyes are amazing.

Well I look forward to the next video of Miranda, been enjoing this lovely girl and what she has to say so far. In the meantime thanks for this redux, it needed to be done and Miranda is welcome back anytime she chooses.

SF

Comment

Oh, Abby. Oh, Miranda! Truly an outstanding Redux. Sexy, funny, varied, everything an ideal AW shoot should be.

Wonderful!!

PS keeping her active after she got naked, rather than like 40 spread shots = excellent idea.

Comment

Lool, I know its been a while anyone has post in this trend but I just finished downloading Miranda vidoes and I tell you this she is a SPUNK. I like the 3rd vidoe in the first lot when the phone rang and she talking to her friend candidly. Love her

GCG71"Living in the sunniest (windy) state of Australia'

Comment

She sure is. I was chatting to her the other day on MSN Messenger, she's in the UK for a few more months, then she is back here. We'll be getting her back for more shoots, promise!

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                          I was chatting to her the other day on MSN Messenger
                          You mean you weren't talking to her on the phone... then who IS?

Comment

She sure is. I was chatting to her the other day on MSN Messenger, she's in the UK for a few more months, then she is back here. We'll be getting her back for more shoots, promise!

a
                            Definitely excellent news and another great set to look forward to, any chance she's up for another GG shoot, her one with Stephanie was one of my favourites.

Dave

Comment

Smittenbyakitten download that mirandavid3 and you get your answer

GCG71 'living in the sunniest state of Australia'

PS I can tell you this she looves qld

Comment

She seems keen for more work. She knows i think the shoot with Stephanie did not go so well, and luckily she still trusts us, so hopefully she'll be up for another T3... we just need to pair her up with the right partner!

a

Comment

She seems keen for more work. She knows i think the shoot with Stephanie did not go so well, and luckily she still trusts us, so hopefully she'll be up for another T3... we just need to pair her up with the right partner!

a
                                  Funny, that... I remember being really enthusiastic about the way that shoot with Stephanie started out -- with a definite sense of impending passion in those first quiet moments, of something powerfully erotic waiting to catch fire. In the end, though, it somehow never seemed to -- the chemistry just wasn't there, was it? It was nice, but it left a feeling of let-down.

Good to know that Miranda is still keen. She's a gorgeous lass, and I'm sure the redux of her will be a treat -- and pairing her up with the right partner sounds like a really great idea. That "she still trusts us", incidentally, speaks volumes...

Comment

It's always great to see more of Miranda, I'm really looking forward to the next lot of videos over the next few weeks, It's also great that she's doing so well after the accident and can even smile about it.

Dave

Comment

She definately seemed to see the funny side of her brush with death. Which is the best way to approach life I guess

Comment

Miranda

Enchanting girl, pretty face with a beautiful smile, fantastic little cone shaped titties, very nice slender body, and Miranda, thank you for not shaving the pussy! Next shoot how about showing us your blonde underarm hair ? Thanks for a good series, and the smiles....

Comment

Originally posted by girls4me
                                          Miranda, thank you for not shaving the pussy! Next shoot how about showing us your blonde underarm hair ?
                                          Second!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerza71
                                            Smittenbyakitten download that mirandavid3 and you get your answer.
                                            Heysally.

Thanks for the tip Gerza. I hadn't seen the vid yet and assumed the pics in this post were from an upcoming shoot.

Cheers
                                            Smitten.

Comment

I just downloaded Miranda second lot of Rudex Mpg3 and I like to make a few comment about them.

No 1. Ouch. That happend to me once. To cut a long story short, I crushed into someone who disobeyed a give way sign. His car did not get a scratch and my car was total write off.

No 2. Come on we are not all angels. I got in trouble in school once for steeling easters eggs when I was at year two back at 1978 (with others to which they force my hand). When you described her being a little trouble maker, I thought she ran nude across the MCG durning a cricket match.

No 3 and 4. Woh. Wish I had fingers like hers. My fingers are not that gentle.

Those Mpg3 are in good quality and a nice lengh. Its a big and long but its worth the download.

From
                                              GCG71 'living in the sunniest state in Australia.

Comment

For anyone curious as to what Miranda's up to whilst in the UK:-

Still looking übercute.

Comment

Thankyou for the link pjay, some nice pics in that sample. However, have you noticed Miranda looks less and less happy as the clothes come off, but maybe she's trying to look sultry?
                                                  If so, she would do well to get some lessons from the master, Petra... I have to suppress an urge to reach for my raincoat when I look at some of her pics, it's THAT sultry. I’d die happy after being looked at like that… few!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                  Working...
                                                  X