Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

browse models filter doesn't show all models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

browse models filter doesn't show all models?

There might be some problem with the filter system
    When you go to Browse -> Models you get those age sliders, and debut date sliders. When you want to search for a specific age, for example set it to 18 - 18, it says there are 148 models, but you only see 11 models or so. It's the same for other filters as well, the number doesn't seem to correspond with the models you get back.

Use powerful filters and search to find real amateur shoots that float your boat - even if you're not a member.

Try scrolling down the page, it should load more models/results then. It tries to load result as you go.

If that doesn't work for you, what browser are you using on which operating system ?

Comment

Using firefox on windows 10. Scrolling down doesn't load more results.

Comment

Just tested in chrome, and it's working fine. Seems to be related to firefox...

Comment

I tested it in firefox, works for me. Which Firefox version do you use? Did you try firefox in safemode (i.e. without extensions) ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            I tested it in firefox, works for me. Which Firefox version do you use? Did you try firefox in safemode (i.e. without extensions) ?
            Hey Frans, you're right. Seems that adblocker was the culprit. Disabling it was the solution. Thanks for the suggestion

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X