Clear All

Nude girl Rose K

Nude girl Rose K
    Attached Files

Who is She? Posting soon?

Comment

Originally posted by ColdwaterUSA View Post
      Who is She? Posting soon?
      She's an upcoming model, look at the mainpage in the 'coming soon' gallery and you'll see when her shoot will go live.

Comment

Thank you ......Missed that one

Comment

I have more content coming soon when I know I’ll keep you posted

Comment

Hi Rose! It's great to have you on the boards. Your first solo is so nice. I love your gorgeous curves and playful personality, and your beautiful orgasm. The previews for your next solo looks like it involves lots more fun toys: looking forward to it. Adorable Kate G let us know recently that you did a double IM together, which should be lovely: two Australian girls side-by-side is always a treat. I'd love to know more about you and how you got into nude modeling. Welcome to Abbyland!

Comment

hi there massfan3

first of all thank you for the compliments, you are way to kind secondly yes I got my solos coming up in a week and my IM coming soon I don't know when yet ?? I started modelling when I was a child and when I hit 18 I decided to try nude modelling and fell madly in love with it. I didn't realise how comfortable I was in front of the camera doing this sort of thing. I enjoy it so much so I'm glad you like. Because what am i without fans lol. It was definitely a great day with Kate G. I can't wait to do more for Abby Winters

Comment

Welcome to AW Rose, a very enjoyable debut and always looking forward to more to come!

I'm a bit of a ggeek too, although my geekery tends to extend into video games more than other areas - I love playing and watcing indie games, and the Telltale series as well. I have a huge crush on Felicia Day, mainly because she likes pretty much the same things I do and it's rare to find people who have the same sort of interests as me - especially here in the UK!

Comment

Hi Stevetod, video games use to be my thing when i owned my game boy colour and advance. I still have them to this day! I have Pokemon silver and gold, power puff girls, zelda, everything i loved them, then I moved away from home when i was 16 and I left them behind. I'm so glad my mum keep them for me. I'm half english!! My mum side is from Greenwich, apparently still live around there some of the extended family. I have always wanted to go meet them but never had the time nor money. Back to gaming... what else do you like ??

Comment

Originally posted by rose_k View Post
                    I got my solos coming up in a week and my IM coming soon I don't know when yet ??
                    early december, you can see it now in 'Upcoming Shoots' if you scroll left (push right arrow) a bit.

What other shoots (with who) do you want to do for AW, any specific ideas or just want to have lotsa fun ?

Comment

Frans yay I’ll go look for it I’m excited to see it. I would really really love to do more shoots with any girl, I’m literally ready to have so much fun and I’m pretty much up for everything. I read someone where that they don’t do anything other than solos and IMs in Australia, which I’m really sad at cause I wanna do it all.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X