X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Ilse & Livia V

Lesbian Sex: Ilse & Livia V
    Attached Files

I've been eagerly looking forward to this shoot for months, so excited it is finally here!

Comment

Lots of Abby Winters models star in a single solo, or maybe an IM, before they make their girl-girl debut, and it's always lovely to get to know them a bit before seeing them make love on camera. However, through quirks of scheduling, beautiful Ilse's first girl-girl is her 9th shoot to appear on AW, and the anticipation makes this shoot extra-special and exciting. Ilse has starred in some great solos and lots of gorgeous masturbation videos alone and with friends, and she's become a frequent, lovable presence on the boards. She's shared photos of her cute pets and her work as a mechanic (and lots of pretty nude selfies!), discussed her girl-girl wish list, and basically forged a connection with her fans that make her feel almost like a friend, rather than just a beautiful model. So watching her incredibly hot girl-girl with delightful Livia feels like a lovely friend saying: "Hey guys, I'm going to have steamy sex with a beautiful girl, and I'd love for you to watch!" Who could turn down an offer like that?

That's especially true because she and Livia have spectacular chemistry together and absolutely adored getting sexy with each other. (Ilse's note says it all: it was her "best girl-girl experience ever! I'm still glowing."). Maybe it's because they're both from the Netherlands, maybe they're intrigued by the contrasts (Livia's dark curls and Ilse's flowing golden-blonde locks, Livia's luxurious bush and Ilse's perfect shave), maybe they're just perfectly compatible kind and friendly people. But from the first moments of the before video, you can tell they've completely clicked and are ready for a day of fun, laughs and explosive orgasms.

Livia: "Can I just say, your breasts are so beautiful! Like wow, amazing boobies!"
      Ilse: "I'm also a boob person! I saw yours on the internet a week ago, and I was thinking, she has nice boobs, I want to shoot with her!"
      Livia: "Nice! Yay, boobie people!"

The girls waste no time getting undressed and worshiping their new friend's gorgeous body, as mouths and breasts and bums a ravished with passionate kisses. Livia kicks things off by showing off her exquisite oral technique on blindfolded Ilse's beautiful pink pussy, as Livia's bright smile lights up her kind and compassionate eyes as she licks and sucks. Livia gets the first orgasm with her panties still on, as Ilse vigorously and expertly fingers her in doggy position, guided by Liva's instructions, which become a theme for the whole shoot. Both girls sweetly and forthrightly tell their partner what they need to maximize their pleasure, which is particularly important since they're both so horny that they have amazingly intense orgasms. It seems like Livia is at the height of climax with Ilse's fingers inside her, but no, she cries out "harder! harder!" and has a shuddering, blissful orgasm as Ilse obliges, and the girls embrace and kiss.

A similar scenario plays out as Livia gives Ilse her first orgasm, expertly stroking her pussy after getting a guiding hand from Ilse to be sure she hits the right spots. Giulia and Ashley film the action in amazing angles: shots Livia's skilled fingers dancing across Ilse's clit alternate with shots of the girls holding hands as Ilse moans and Livia keeps her face centimeters away to give gentle kisses, her eyes lighting up with each whimper of bliss from Ilse. Again, it looks like Ilse has climaxed, but she tells Livia "go on, go on!" and is pushed to a breathtakingly intense and wonderful orgasm that delights both girls. Livia then has another incredible orgasm thanks to Ilse's fingers, which Livia grabs and thrusts even deeper inside at the moment of a release so deep she cries "oh, fuck!"

The coup de grace is Livia's final round of oral on Ilse, who lounges comfortably on the pillows as Livia gives a master class in pleasuring a girl with one's mouth ("I would love to make you cum again!" she sweetly says.) Her face buried between Ilse's legs, her fingers working as she licks, Livia drives Ilse wild with lust. Watching Ilse's excitement build, the pale skin of her gorgeous curves turning pink, her moans getting more insistent, her eyes shut tight and finally a moment of perfect, epic release is among the purest, most beautiful representations of a female pleasure on a site filled with them. It really made me appreciate that an orgasm really is something one gives to another person, a sweet and beautiful gift. The snuggles, giggles and warm smiles Ilse and Livia share in the afterglow is the icing on a delectably sexy cake. Thanks so much girls!

Comment

massfan3, you still got it and your extensive reviews really could be added to the shooting pages or the metadata.

Comment

Aw thanks, I'm glad you enjoy reading my reviews. I think they work fine on the boards: they're so long sometimes that I don't know that they'd fit anywhere else, ha. Looking back at this one, I think I might have gone a bit overboard, but Ilse and Livia are just so sweet together, I couldn't stop writing!

Comment

Originally posted by dropshop View Post
            massfan3, you still got it and your extensive reviews really could be added to the shooting pages or the metadata.
            reading thar other men and women !! had as well so strong and wonderful feelings like me is an additional kick.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X