X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Cornelia & Yasmeena

Lesbian Sex: Cornelia & Yasmeena
    Attached Files

I just adore pretty much every AW girl-girl (you may have noticed), but there's always a special erotic charge when the models are from the same country. Rapturously beautiful Cornelia and Yasmeena exemplify this perfectly, noting in the before video that being English has given them a shared love of spanking, foreshadowing a deeply sensual connection between the girls. It's been less than a year since Cornelia and Yasmeena first appeared on AW, but they've both already become beloved members of the community. In addition to 24 wonderful shoots between them, they've both been a lively, lovable presence on the boards and in playdates, and have made clear that they absolutely adore their fans. That makes it extra-special to see two of our sweet friends indulge in beautiful, passionate sex with each other.

Electricity crackles between the girls from their first steamy kiss, and they quickly tear each other's clothes off with breathless anticipation. Five minutes in, Cornelia is fully nude with her legs sweetly open to offer her gorgeous pink pussy to Yasmeena, who revels in it with a beautiful smile. The girls communicate wonderfully to ensure Cornelia get the exact angle of stroking and level of pressure she needs to feel amazing, and soon Yasmeena has many fingers on both her hands deep inside her new friend. Cornelia's facial expressions while she's being pleasure are equally sultry and adorable, overwhelmed with bliss while looking deep into Yasmeena's eyes until she cums in a beautiful, satisfying release. "I love to see you happy!" Yasmeena says, looking delighted. "I'm very happy!" Cornelia contentedly sighs.

The girls seem to be made for each other: both so sweet and smart and funny and kinky, and they soon explore their affinity for feet and anal. Cornelia grinds her foot against Yasmeena's pretty pussy, a new experience for both girls that gets them very hot, before Yasmeena gets bent over for deep anal fingering and licking. She is a vision of beauty as she is ravished, her sweetly pretty face flushing pink as her moans turn to screams of delight. She rubs her clit to enhance the sensation of Cornelia's expert penetration, building to an explosively sexy climax. "You're so gorgeous!" Cornelia tells her. "Just like you," Yasmeena replies.

The girls share lots of cute kisses as they pleasure each other in many other sexy ways, including tribbing, 69 and a footjob for Cornelia, who gratefully exclaims "You're an angel!" after she cums. "Sometimes," Yasmeena says with a cheeky grin, as the girls wrap up a day of English sexiness by curling up in a warm, satisfied embrace.

Comment

I love Cornelia! It was so much fun

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
      Working...
      X