X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nude girl Sarah A (comes back)

Nude girl Sarah A (comes back)
    Attached Files

Sarah is just so cute! Everything about her is so perky, from her sweet bubbly personality, to her sparkling smile, to her adorable pert breasts. She has lots of fun and sexy stories to share, including skinny-dipping on her trip to India, tales about life as a stripper and what it's like to run into friendly customers outside of work, and her love of singing. After getting naked to show off her gorgeous body, she performs a song she wrote, displaying a beautiful and soulful voice, then gives us demonstrations of her jobs as both a stripper and a yoga teacher, with a sexy dance routine and some relaxing movements. After all that impressive activity, she settles in for some sensual masturbation. It's very sexy and sweet to watch her first time pleasuring herself in an AW video, though I imagine she's probably done it her many playdates (I haven't caught one yet since they're usually in the middle of the day: understandable given Sarah's line of work!). Her climax is very intense and pretty and I love her comment afterwards: "Wow! Sometimes I go to another place! Thanks for watching that." No, thank you, Sarah!

A little bird on Twitter informed me that on our friend Masie's recent trip to the U.S., she got to meet up with Sarah for another shoot, which is very exciting. Someone mixed up Sarah's handwritten bios, so the ones for this shoot are all about her kinky day with Masie, hehe, which heightens the anticipation to see what they got up to together during Masie's return to modeling!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
      A little bird on Twitter informed me that on our friend Masie's recent trip to the U.S., she got to meet up with Sarah for another shoot, which is very exciting. Someone mixed up Sarah's handwritten bios, so the ones for this shoot are all about her kinky day with Masie, hehe, which heightens the anticipation to see what they got up to together during Masie's return to modeling!
      Bio's have been replaced with two pretty colored ones, we'll have to wait a bit to see her shoot with Masie I reckon

Comment

Hehe, thanks Frans. Sarah's correct notes are indeed quite lovely: both the colors and the sentiments.

Comment

Thank you Sarah for your playdate. First time watching you and you were bright, engaging and I'd buy an album of yours if you released one!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X