Amarna Miller (Carmina)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amarna Miller (Carmina)

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but former Abby model Amarna Miller (who was on Abbywinters as Carmina) was involved in a traffic accident in The Philippines and there is a fundraising page for her, would it be alright to post a link here?

A google search soon finds it (top result for me).

Comment

Well, I don't have any authority over the boards, but I don't think anyone at AW would object to us doing something kind and supportive for one of the models! Here is the fundraising page for Amarna. I just donated and was relieved to see that she's on the mend from her frightful-looking injuries and still has her trademark bright smile in the photos.

Comment

I was also really relieved to see she is now back home and feeling much better after her accident. Thank goodness it wasn't worse and that some kind people are helping her to try and sort out her horrific hospital bill.

Holiday health cover only seems like a waste of money till you need it - learn and be careful lovely people out there xx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          Holiday health cover only seems like a waste of money till you need it - learn and be careful lovely people out there xx
          If you do indeed plan to travel a lot, I'd recommend getting a global travel insurance, shouldn't be that expensive and just once accident can make it worthwhile. I'd prefer everyone to *aovid* accidents of course, that's even better

Juging by the x-rays Carmina will be busy recovering for some time (months). My spanish is verrrry bad so didn't read her blog much, I thought she was in California living out of a van somehow, hopefully a big van

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X