X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbian Sex: Anais V & Malena

Lesbian Sex: Anais V & Malena
    Attached Files

Wow just seen the running time for this scene 1hr 6mins, must be one of the longest g/g video's on AW, looking forward to seeing lots of various positions as well as the one in the pic above.

Comment

After viewing this shoot I think I may finally understand how Jerry Seinfeld's character felt in the episode with the Romanian gymnast where he felt he was going to be kind of like the apparatus. "Not the pommel horse?!!!"

Comment

This is such a rapturously beautiful shoot! Anais and Malena have so many gorgeous things in common: dark hair, sparkling dark eyes, fabulously toned bodies with perfect pert breasts and lushly pretty pubic hair, and a deep, passionate commitment to fulfilling each and every one of their new friend's sexual needs. The girls get completely lost in each other and seem to float together on an ocean of nonstop pleasure, briefly interrupted only for grateful kisses and warm embraces before ravishing each other once again.

The girls look gorgeous in their sexy outfits to start: tight shorts and halter tops that show off their fabulous figures. They can't wait to tear them off each other, however, and little piles of discarded shorts and panties on the floor makes a cute backdrop for the nearly infinite number of sexy things the girls do to each other with fingers, tongues, feet, hips, backs and gymnastics equipment (!). The brief preview video before the shoot went up showed the girls in about 8 or 9 positions and there's even more in the 66 minutes of pure, radiant intimacy in the full shoot, leaving the girls happily glistening with sweat they cuddle.

I couldn't possibly describe all the orgasms the girls share, but I was in awe just about the whole time. I'll just pick two favorite moments. One is Anais deeply fingering Malena with a cute smile: as Malena moans in bliss, she realizes Anais is making direct eye contact with her. "Oh yes, look at me!" she cries, causing Anais' smile to glow even brighter, as she kisses Malena's nipple and brings her face so close their noses touch, the eye contact pushing Malena to an explosive orgasm. The other is their adventurous position as Malena lies on the pommel horse and Anais sits on her back, grinding her pussy into her friend's bum for a majestic release. I don't think I've ever seen anything quite like that before, but the Seinfeld quote Trebor mentions definitely sprung to mind. As Kramer would say, the girls enter a "magical world of sensual delights that most men dare not dream of!", hehe.

Special shout-out to shooter Ursula and her Barcelona colleagues, whose brilliant compositions (photos like this display true artistry!) and wonderful angles in the video let us intimately admire all the action. Ursula's keen observation in the after video that the girls often touched themselves while pleasuring their partner elicits this wonderful response from Malena: "Masturbating is a way to keep connected and build this energy that grows," she tells Anais. "So it's not about me and you, it's about us!" That beautiful sentiment of shared intimacy speaks volumes about why this shoot is so special. Thanks so much girls!
        Last edited by massfan3; 9 October 2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

The ladies did an excellent job but shout out to Ursula - the location. lighting and way this genuine sexual encounter were captured were all great!

Comment

Originally posted by massfan3 View Post
            As Kramer would say, the girls enter a "magical world of sensual delights that most men dare not dream of!", hehe.
            I also love the line at the end of the episode where this line gets reversed as Katya says "In my country, they speak of a man so virile, so potent, that to spend a night with such a man is to enter a world of such sensual delights most women dare not dream of. This man is known as the 'Comedian'. You may tell jokes, Mr. Jerry Seinfeld, but you are no Comedian."

Once again this was a spectacular shoot. I've only seen the stills so far, will be looking forward to watching the video.

Comment

It's me or the main movie is missing ?

Comment

Originally posted by herve21 View Post
                Main movie is present, the 1080p seems to cause some download problems. I'll ask staff to look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by herve21 View Post
                  Has been fixed. Sorry for the trouble and happy viewing!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X