Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Andreea asks:)

  1. #1
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46

    Andreea asks:)

    Does making out with your friends turns you on?
    I mean having sex in group in a fun and cheerfull way...i find it very arousing to ask my partners if they love dating if they are seeing other girls too,when they would be introducing them to me...and going to the pool and after making out in 3 or 4 hihi.

  2. #2
    Mistress of the Boards Can't stop posting renae_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    787
    Sounds like fun! I wish I had friends like yours

  3. #3
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by renae_d View Post
    Sounds like fun! I wish I had friends like yours
    I can't believe I am saying this,but if somebody would mention group sex 2 years ago ...I would be hiding under the douvet ....I am thinking it all came by time...Renae, we can become friends why not?

  4. #4
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    54
    Do I sense a Renae & Andreea shoot in the making?

  5. #5
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by jws1981 View Post
    Do I sense a Renae & Andreea shoot in the making?

    Anything could happen in the Abby winters world!

  6. #6
    Mistress of the Boards Can't stop posting renae_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    787
    Haha, me, Andreea, a few of her adventurous friends, and a pool! I wish!

  7. #7
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    Pool? oh my god yES! ARE YOU A GOOD SWIMMER RENAE? we love to show off our best jumps at the pool...although mines are 'landing on my belly' or ' the pool bomb style'.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9
    I would LOVE to see a new set featuring Andreea. PLEASE?!?

  9. #9
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    31
    I would actually totally watch a pool party-type video, not necessarily including nudity, but if there were interactions between girls, sort of like a Reddit AMA but with the girls choosing which questions to ask each other, or even just chatting with each other - it's always great to see the social side of things ^_^

  10. #10
    Mistress of the Boards Can't stop posting renae_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    Pool? oh my god yES! ARE YOU A GOOD SWIMMER RENAE? we love to show off our best jumps at the pool...although mines are 'landing on my belly' or ' the pool bomb style'.
    Yeah I'm a pretty good swimmer. I don't do as much jumping anymore since I have two herniated disks in my low back. I suspect a bit of cliff jumping I did about 10 years ago might have something to do with it.

    I jumped from this ridiculously high cliff into a lake and the first thing I yelled as I came to the surface was "I feel like I just got raped in the ass!!!" Apparently everyone at the top of the cliff found this to be super hilarious and were literally "rolling on the floor laughing." I couldn't sit down properly for the rest of the day.

  11. #11
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    I was actually picturing one of those videos with teens jumping of the cliff and having a good time and I am soo sorry it happened not to be having a happy ending.I dont think its nice to have back pain!
    you reminded me of going to the Aqua park and feeling all the water coming inside you know-everywhere-as I was going down on the ramp very fast!
    I can say that for sex party would be nicer to keep it cozy with some relax swimming and sauna with color lighning!

  12. #12
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    I am just working on it, DOndolar, I just need to schedule with Aw staff my next shoot!
    DO you have any suggestions for the next shoot? I am feeling excited to come back after a break of 2 years!

  13. #13
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    you would laugh Renae ,my partner of naughty dates told me today that for our next adventure time he wants me to introduce him to a girlfriend of mine....that he is bored a lil bit of the partnerswe have already been with.pity I got used with him introducing meto his femalefriends ...now I am nervous a lil bit becuase i dont know how to Pick girls this way becuase i am living into a small town!

  14. #14
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    I am just working on it, DOndolar, I just need to schedule with Aw staff my next shoot!
    DO you have any suggestions for the next shoot? I am feeling excited to come back after a break of 2 years!
    Well, thanks for the option! Your previous shoots have lots of great bra shots that hi-lite your fabulous boobs. How about a shoot with a loose fitting light top, perhaps see through, to show off your boobs in a different way. That would be lovely!

  15. #15
    Mistress of the Boards Can't stop posting renae_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    787
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    you would laugh Renae ,my partner of naughty dates told me today that for our next adventure time he wants me to introduce him to a girlfriend of mine....that he is bored a lil bit of the partnerswe have already been with.pity I got used with him introducing meto his femalefriends ...now I am nervous a lil bit becuase i dont know how to Pick girls this way becuase i am living into a small town!
    I would be nervous too!

  16. #16
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    then Its good...I thought girls abroad are so bold and daring and I am missing all the fun in here or not having so much fun with picking girls...because most of my sexual interactions with girls were made through common male friends!
    not so many ,but they are!

    Ah Renae, are yo from Spain?I am thinking to visit Spain for a shoot!

  17. #17
    AW Model Still exploring Andreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by dondolar74 View Post
    Well, thanks for the option! Your previous shoots have lots of great bra shots that hi-lite your fabulous boobs. How about a shoot with a loose fitting light top, perhaps see through, to show off your boobs in a different way. That would be lovely!
    do you mean something see through,Sir don dollar...like a wet pink/beige tshirt?

  18. #18
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreea View Post
    do you mean something see through,Sir don dollar...like a wet pink/beige tshirt?
    Yes, exactly! See-through and wet would be a fabulous way to see your boobs!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.