Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New model (Kinda) - Susie

Abby Winters
    Hiya

I am in sunny Perth now (that down the bottom left corner of Australia), and have a bunch of new models lined up to shoot. Susie is assisting me again, and as a warmup, I shot her yesterday, at her house, and at a nearby park. She'll be added as a new model sometime soon, but for now, here's a candid pic of her on the phone to a potential model who called while we were shooting.

For those who did not realise, I shot Susie 18 months ago (check her out on the models galleries page), or so. She was gorgeous then, and is even more gorgeous now, I reckon. You?

Abby

http://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/208.jpg

Enjoys It Here
    Even better than last time.....What a pretty lady....Lovely body...Excellent jugs ;0)

(Thinks..uniforms...strip poker!)

If it wasn't for the fact that I have a thing about strip sequences, I would lobby for it to be made illegal for her to wear clothes... :0) (For the good of the many of course!)

Lets have lots more of her, please?

TIA

Cap'n.

Enjoys It Here
    Very nice photo Abby! I love the colors and subtle variation in lighting on her skin... not to mention her pretty smile.

Can't honestly say that she is more gorgeous than before. http://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Went back and reviewed her series... she is definitely a perfect "10".

How can one improve on perfection? ...though you are making that Cannon TALK!

Abby, thank you for this pleasant surprise this evening.
    Ruffie

WOW! i'm SO happy to see more of susie. I think she might be my favorite
    AW model. it's so hard to pick just one, though. her personality really seems
    to come out in the pics. hope you got some more of her undressing, like the last set.

she looks quite different now, i just went back and looked at her hair, it was
    much darker before. still the same sweet smile and awesome body tho....

woohoo susie!

Enjoys It Here
    Has Susie changed her hair? (I'm so lousy on those things.) It's really cute!

Still Exploring
    Lord Have Mercy she is awsome.......

she's gotten sexier since the last time

Plenty To Say
    I LOVE Susie, she is by far the most beautitful girl at AW. I cannot wait to see more of her, please can we have some close ups of her bum this time? http://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Plenty To Say
    I thought I might as well move the Suzie discussion from the Fetish board to her Model page.

There have been a couple of reports over the last twenty years or so suggesting that women tend to fantasize about sex with men they don't know, while men fantasize about women they do. Maybe so, maybe no. I typically fantasize about women I know, but personal anecdotes neither refute nor validate studies.

That's my way of saying yes, a three minute video of Susie yakking about school would cater to my fetish for familiarity. I'm not persuaded anyone else would care so I'd give it Abby's 10 votes or it's out treatment, unless she's willing to toss it into the backstage area as a freebie. (Not bloody likely now it's revealed as a fetish item, eh?) Seriously though, from everything you've mentioned about her including some notes on the Straight Dope page and the fact that you hired her back it sounds like she's ok. She's remarkably cute so it's ok if she runs around naked sometimes too.

But my Susie-based scheming doesn't particularly involve her undressing. She's already a model rep, she's seen how other models are and she's modeled herself. I was wondering instead if you could get her to work with some of the stiffer ones, maybe while they're both clothed but also maybe stepping in when they're down to their skivvies and doing that eyes-rolling-back "I know my mom's going to find out" thing amateurs do. Just break in, sit down with them, chatter away about stuff, talk about her shoots, or the weather, or clothes, cigarettes, or boys. And if she likes clothes anyway see if you can get her to take an active role dressing your models if you do bondage, uniform, or lingere shoots.

Last Susie question for the evening: I got the impression she's not so enthusiastic about any more girl-girl scenes. Any chance she can break my heart with a girl-boy scene? If not I'd settle for more solo shoots. If not that I'd settle for more clothed interactions with other models. If not I'd settle for video of her talking about Catholic school.

Ok, really the last Susie question: Do we always have to talk about her in the third person? Abby and Videodude can type, and even the elusive Elvaar has started chiming in. Does she ever review the discussion groups?

figleaf

Abby Winters
    Hiya

Ok, I'll see what we can do. Elvaar and I have just recently worked out that that section of her talking is actually on a tape of her that we sold to another company who, while they pay us for the video, don't ever use it (frustratingly). I might see if I can get that footage back, so we can use it.

However, we might be better off to capture some more on our next series of shoots. Your idea of putting it in the backstage section is a good idea. VidDude and I have spoken about making a "bloopers reel" for the site, and that's on his to do list, but it's a while away. There are many more important things he needs to do first.

It is her job to be on hand as we shoot to chat with the models and make them feel comfy, but it's not always possible, as she's often interviewing the next model, or chasing them up on the phone. However, I take your point - some bonding never goes astray, and could add a lot to the shoot.

Between you and me (hm, and the internet), I kinda like that nervous look of a new model. They are obviously excited by it, a little thrilled, and a little nervous. But they almost all get into the swing of it, and often call us a few days later looking for more work.

So, i think the idea of getting Susie in on a shoot would work better from our point of view, two models interacting, rather than loosen up the model much (and we don;t WANT her loose at that stage anyway, is my point). But maybe that's what you meant all along? ;)

She's not so into doing more girl-girl scenes, correct. Boy-girl scene, hm, I dunno. Maybe. I'll ask her. heh. *giggle*

She does not have a computer, or computer access generally, but she's going to be with us for a few weeks (she actually lives in a very remote city to the rest of us, but she's moving to Sydney soon!) on the new shoots, so we'll be sure to get her on the 'boards.

a

Plenty To Say
    Is Susie's very first imageset still on the site? I can't seem to find it.

She was a little more cuddly then. As I recall, it was one of the best!

Posting Champion
    Albert, Susie's first set has been taken off as she requested.

Still Exploring
    Susie, you are an beautiful angel! I love you so much! You are so sweet, so pretty, so cute!!!

Banned

yay susie

unsullied and beautiful. yay susie

caw

Hi Susie,
    You are a cute and like that smile.

Hey, thanks!

What an old thread revived! I feel special today.

s

Posting Champion
    Gosh this model is hot, hot, hot. When does she go up and could you please move it forward a couple of weeks to like tomorrow. Oh wait.....it's..........why VilaAndersen you.....getting me excited thinking there's more Susie on the way.

SF

Still Exploring
    LOL I do love:
    "bumping an old thread"

make of that what you will

SirConny xxx

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by susie View Post
    Hey, thanks!

s
    You are always special, no matter on what day.

takochan

Still Exploring
    Oh.. just noticed....

Susie, are you happy that you are listed under "Hairy Forearms" !! ROFL

They seem pretty normal to me

xx

Still Exploring
    Quote Originally Posted by takochan View Post
    You are always special, no matter on what day.

takochan
    :being sick: LOL

I agree Takochan!!!

oxoxox

Hairy forearms! Ahahahahaa! They ARE hairy. I hate them!

s

Still Exploring
    <<< is checking all Susies pis for proof...... it may take a while !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still Exploring
    SUSIE.. ok.. whats going on here ??????

When I check your messageboard profile, , you are a "medium" chested, dark haired lady, BUT
    when I check you pics, you are a "dirty blonde", "large chested" woman ?

BUT even so, no pics show hairy forearms

Well... not compared to mine !

I'm sorry if what I say offends.. but I am a guy that says what he sees

xxx

Posting Champion
    Hairy forearms! Ahahahahaa! They ARE hairy. I hate them!

s
    You shouldn't. They are just a natural part of you. And you are a delight just as you are.

Stop putting bits of yourself down in this fashion, Susie dear, or I might be tempted to refer you to
    the Adorable Mistress Melinda for a spot of you-know-what...

takochan

AW Model AW chatterbox
    LMAO @ hairy forearms. Cant say I've noticed that about you in real life Susie

I've taken to waxing mine.....I hate them when they are hairy!

Permanent Resident
    Hey, thanks!

s
    You should because you are.

In fact all models at AW.com are special in their on way and I like your way.

Still Exploring
    wow.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by tartus View Post
    wow.
    Excellent taste, and Susie has done quite a number of shoots for AW (in front of the camera that is).

Welcome to the forums btw

Plenty To Say
    Fabulous.

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    how disapointing... the link didn't work..... and I so wanted to see Ms. Susie on the phone talking with a potential model.

Susie.... did you get many models from W.A. ??? I don't remember seeing any "Perth" in the location thingy of the profile.... but then if I remember rightly all of a sudden all these Sydney models popped up (hi Patty) that I'm sure used to say came from Melbourne... now I think where they come from is like the link of Ms. Susie..... nowhere to be seen.

Anyway... this little gem of as thread just keeps coming back.... must have something to do with who's name is in the thread title.

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    I don't remember seeing any "Perth" in the location thingy of the profile.... but then if I remember rightly all of a sudden all these Sydney models popped up (hi Patty) that I'm sure used to say came from Melbourne...
    Pinky, the location field on the profile pages isn't where the models are from. It's the location the shoot was shoot at. Once upon a time long loooong ago, Abby and co. travelled around a lot more and shot on location. Some stories about equipment breaking in far out village comes to mind

Why is this thread alive again?! Make it go away! All this talk of hairy forearms and the like...sheesh!

Susie.... did you get many models from W.A. ???
    Yep, we had heaps! Tahlia, Caitlin, Kate P, Drew, Julia, Stacy, Beth, Claire, Nikki...I can't remember but there are definitely more. They were from a looong time ago I guess. But all awesome chicks and definitely worth checking out!

Oh, and of course, our Giselle is a Perth lady but frequently travels around doing lots of fun stuff and getting up to all sorts of mischief...

http://solo.abbywinters.com/main.php...ile&model=2263

Ok, close this thread now! I am too old for shoots!

s

Wields limited power
    I could change the name to 'Old model - Susie' ?

Threads like these only proof people still are enjoying your shoots, it's called 'lasting appeal'

Plenty To Say

s
    You'll have a hard job finding anyone around here who agrees with that!

Oh, how nice to log on this afternoon and see more lovely comments! I have been working very hard today, and it's a lovely sunny day, which is really depressing! But, these things happen.

Thanks again for saying I am not too old.

You know, perhaps I could be convinced to do another shoot one day. I don't know what it would take to get me in front of the camera again. Maybe I should out my thinking cap on?

Oh, I don't know! (Having an indecisive and nostalgic afternoon!)

s

Posting Champion
    The entire membership, staff and models all put on their thinking caps, feverishly directing positive 'do a shoot' messages in your direction

tom

Still Exploring
    You know, perhaps I could be convinced to do another shoot one day.
    If we could be any help convincing you to do another shoot, please let us know.
    Maybe we could start like that:

When I read your comment
    I instantly remembered the backstage-pics (228-240) from the FNQ-trip. As seasider noted, you cannot honestly call pics like that photographs of an "old woman". These are pics of a very attractive young lady.

WHO
    Attached Images Attached Images  

feverishly directing positive 'do a shoot' messages in your direction...
    Well, perhaps you lot should just be careful what you wish for! In this current economic climate, a girl might find herself in need of a few extra dollars here and there, and might just remember how much fun it is being in front of the camera being a dag and having a ball with the abby staff ladies.

A girl just might, you know!

(But would need a lot more encouragement from the members, I reckon...!)

s

Posting Champion
    Hehe

Fingers on the side of my head like antennae beaming ENCOURAGEMENT ENCOURAGEMENT... while looking at your picture

What's this about dag ? tsk tsk

tom