Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model (Kinda) - Susie

Hiya

I am in sunny Perth now (that down the bottom left corner of Australia), and have a bunch of new models lined up to shoot. Susie is assisting me again, and as a warmup, I shot her yesterday, at her house, and at a nearby park. She'll be added as a new model sometime soon, but for now, here's a candid pic of her on the phone to a potential model who called while we were shooting.

For those who did not realise, I shot Susie 18 months ago (check her out on the models galleries page), or so. She was gorgeous then, and is even more gorgeous now, I reckon. You?

Abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/208.jpg

Even better than last time.....What a pretty lady....Lovely body...Excellent jugs ;0)

(Thinks..uniforms...strip poker!)

If it wasn't for the fact that I have a thing about strip sequences, I would lobby for it to be made illegal for her to wear clothes... :0) (For the good of the many of course!)

Lets have lots more of her, please?

TIA

Cap'n.

Comment

Very nice photo Abby! I love the colors and subtle variation in lighting on her skin... not to mention her pretty smile.

Can't honestly say that she is more gorgeous than before. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/wink.gif

Went back and reviewed her series... she is definitely a perfect "10".

How can one improve on perfection? ...though you are making that Cannon TALK!

Abby, thank you for this pleasant surprise this evening.
      Ruffie

Comment

WOW! i'm SO happy to see more of susie. I think she might be my favorite
        AW model. it's so hard to pick just one, though. her personality really seems
        to come out in the pics. hope you got some more of her undressing, like the last set.

she looks quite different now, i just went back and looked at her hair, it was
        much darker before. still the same sweet smile and awesome body tho....

woohoo susie!

Comment

Has Susie changed her hair? (I'm so lousy on those things.) It's really cute!

Comment

Lord Have Mercy she is awsome.......

she's gotten sexier since the last time

Comment

I LOVE Susie, she is by far the most beautitful girl at AW. I cannot wait to see more of her, please can we have some close ups of her bum this time? img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/happy.gif

Comment

I thought I might as well move the Suzie discussion from the Fetish board to her Model page.

There have been a couple of reports over the last twenty years or so suggesting that women tend to fantasize about sex with men they don't know, while men fantasize about women they do. Maybe so, maybe no. I typically fantasize about women I know, but personal anecdotes neither refute nor validate studies.

That's my way of saying yes, a three minute video of Susie yakking about school would cater to my fetish for familiarity. I'm not persuaded anyone else would care so I'd give it Abby's 10 votes or it's out treatment, unless she's willing to toss it into the backstage area as a freebie. (Not bloody likely now it's revealed as a fetish item, eh?) Seriously though, from everything you've mentioned about her including some notes on the Straight Dope page and the fact that you hired her back it sounds like she's ok. She's remarkably cute so it's ok if she runs around naked sometimes too.

But my Susie-based scheming doesn't particularly involve her undressing. She's already a model rep, she's seen how other models are and she's modeled herself. I was wondering instead if you could get her to work with some of the stiffer ones, maybe while they're both clothed but also maybe stepping in when they're down to their skivvies and doing that eyes-rolling-back "I know my mom's going to find out" thing amateurs do. Just break in, sit down with them, chatter away about stuff, talk about her shoots, or the weather, or clothes, cigarettes, or boys. And if she likes clothes anyway see if you can get her to take an active role dressing your models if you do bondage, uniform, or lingere shoots.

Last Susie question for the evening: I got the impression she's not so enthusiastic about any more girl-girl scenes. Any chance she can break my heart with a girl-boy scene? If not I'd settle for more solo shoots. If not that I'd settle for more clothed interactions with other models. If not I'd settle for video of her talking about Catholic school.

Ok, really the last Susie question: Do we always have to talk about her in the third person? Abby and Videodude can type, and even the elusive Elvaar has started chiming in. Does she ever review the discussion groups?

figleaf

Comment

Hiya

Ok, I'll see what we can do. Elvaar and I have just recently worked out that that section of her talking is actually on a tape of her that we sold to another company who, while they pay us for the video, don't ever use it (frustratingly). I might see if I can get that footage back, so we can use it.

However, we might be better off to capture some more on our next series of shoots. Your idea of putting it in the backstage section is a good idea. VidDude and I have spoken about making a "bloopers reel" for the site, and that's on his to do list, but it's a while away. There are many more important things he needs to do first.

It is her job to be on hand as we shoot to chat with the models and make them feel comfy, but it's not always possible, as she's often interviewing the next model, or chasing them up on the phone. However, I take your point - some bonding never goes astray, and could add a lot to the shoot.

Between you and me (hm, and the internet), I kinda like that nervous look of a new model. They are obviously excited by it, a little thrilled, and a little nervous. But they almost all get into the swing of it, and often call us a few days later looking for more work.

So, i think the idea of getting Susie in on a shoot would work better from our point of view, two models interacting, rather than loosen up the model much (and we don;t WANT her loose at that stage anyway, is my point). But maybe that's what you meant all along? ;)

She's not so into doing more girl-girl scenes, correct. Boy-girl scene, hm, I dunno. Maybe. I'll ask her. heh. *giggle*

She does not have a computer, or computer access generally, but she's going to be with us for a few weeks (she actually lives in a very remote city to the rest of us, but she's moving to Sydney soon!) on the new shoots, so we'll be sure to get her on the 'boards.

a

Comment

Is Susie's very first imageset still on the site? I can't seem to find it.

She was a little more cuddly then. As I recall, it was one of the best!

Comment

Albert, Susie's first set has been taken off as she requested.

Comment

Susie, you are an beautiful angel! I love you so much! You are so sweet, so pretty, so cute!!!

Comment

yay susie

unsullied and beautiful. yay susie

caw

Comment

Hi Susie,
                            You are a cute and like that smile.

Comment

Hey, thanks!

What an old thread revived! I feel special today.

s

Comment

Gosh this model is hot, hot, hot. When does she go up and could you please move it forward a couple of weeks to like tomorrow. Oh wait.....it's..........why VilaAndersen you.....getting me excited thinking there's more Susie on the way.

SF

Comment

LOL I do love:
                                  "bumping an old thread"

make of that what you will

SirConny xxx

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
                                    Hey, thanks!

s
                                    You are always special, no matter on what day.

takochan

Comment

Oh.. just noticed....

Susie, are you happy that you are listed under "Hairy Forearms" !! ROFL

They seem pretty normal to me

xx

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                                        You are always special, no matter on what day.

takochan
                                        :being sick: LOL

Comment

I agree Takochan!!!

oxoxox

Comment

Hairy forearms! Ahahahahaa! They ARE hairy. I hate them!

s

Comment

<<< is checking all Susies pis for proof...... it may take a while !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SUSIE.. ok.. whats going on here ??????

When I check your messageboard profile, , you are a "medium" chested, dark haired lady, BUT
                                                when I check you pics, you are a "dirty blonde", "large chested" woman ?

BUT even so, no pics show hairy forearms

Well... not compared to mine !

I'm sorry if what I say offends.. but I am a guy that says what he sees

xxx

Comment

Hairy forearms! Ahahahahaa! They ARE hairy. I hate them!

s
                                                  You shouldn't. They are just a natural part of you. And you are a delight just as you are.

Stop putting bits of yourself down in this fashion, Susie dear, or I might be tempted to refer you to
                                                  the Adorable Mistress Melinda for a spot of you-know-what...

takochan

Comment

LMAO @ hairy forearms. Cant say I've noticed that about you in real life Susie

I've taken to waxing mine.....I hate them when they are hairy!

Comment

Hey, thanks!

s
                                                      You should because you are.

In fact all models at AW.com are special in their on way and I like your way.

Comment

wow.

Comment

Originally posted by tartus View Post
                                                          wow.
                                                          Excellent taste, and Susie has done quite a number of shoots for AW (in front of the camera that is).

Welcome to the forums btw

Comment

Fabulous.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X