No announcement yet.

New model (Kinda) - Susie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how disapointing... the link didn't work..... and I so wanted to see Ms. Susie on the phone talking with a potential model.

Susie.... did you get many models from W.A. ??? I don't remember seeing any "Perth" in the location thingy of the profile.... but then if I remember rightly all of a sudden all these Sydney models popped up (hi Patty) that I'm sure used to say came from Melbourne... now I think where they come from is like the link of Ms. Susie..... nowhere to be seen.

Anyway... this little gem of as thread just keeps coming back.... must have something to do with who's name is in the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
      I don't remember seeing any "Perth" in the location thingy of the profile.... but then if I remember rightly all of a sudden all these Sydney models popped up (hi Patty) that I'm sure used to say came from Melbourne...
      Pinky, the location field on the profile pages isn't where the models are from. It's the location the shoot was shoot at. Once upon a time long loooong ago, Abby and co. travelled around a lot more and shot on location. Some stories about equipment breaking in far out village comes to mind

Comment

Why is this thread alive again?! Make it go away! All this talk of hairy forearms and the like...sheesh!

Susie.... did you get many models from W.A. ???
        Yep, we had heaps! Tahlia, Caitlin, Kate P, Drew, Julia, Stacy, Beth, Claire, Nikki...I can't remember but there are definitely more. They were from a looong time ago I guess. But all awesome chicks and definitely worth checking out!

Oh, and of course, our Giselle is a Perth lady but frequently travels around doing lots of fun stuff and getting up to all sorts of mischief...

Ok, close this thread now! I am too old for shoots!

s

Comment

Originally posted by susie View Post
          I could change the name to 'Old model - Susie' ?

Threads like these only proof people still are enjoying your shoots, it's called 'lasting appeal'

Comment

s
            You'll have a hard job finding anyone around here who agrees with that!

Comment

Oh, how nice to log on this afternoon and see more lovely comments! I have been working very hard today, and it's a lovely sunny day, which is really depressing! But, these things happen.

Thanks again for saying I am not too old.

You know, perhaps I could be convinced to do another shoot one day. I don't know what it would take to get me in front of the camera again. Maybe I should out my thinking cap on?

Oh, I don't know! (Having an indecisive and nostalgic afternoon!)

s

Comment

The entire membership, staff and models all put on their thinking caps, feverishly directing positive 'do a shoot' messages in your direction

tom

Comment

You know, perhaps I could be convinced to do another shoot one day.
                  If we could be any help convincing you to do another shoot, please let us know.
                  Maybe we could start like that:

When I read your comment
                  I instantly remembered the backstage-pics (228-240) from the FNQ-trip. As seasider noted, you cannot honestly call pics like that photographs of an "old woman". These are pics of a very attractive young lady.

WHO
                  Attached Files

Comment

feverishly directing positive 'do a shoot' messages in your direction...
                    Well, perhaps you lot should just be careful what you wish for! In this current economic climate, a girl might find herself in need of a few extra dollars here and there, and might just remember how much fun it is being in front of the camera being a dag and having a ball with the abby staff ladies.

A girl just might, you know!

(But would need a lot more encouragement from the members, I reckon...!)

s

Comment

Hehe

Fingers on the side of my head like antennae beaming ENCOURAGEMENT ENCOURAGEMENT... while looking at your picture

What's this about dag ? tsk tsk

tom

Comment

Being a dag is a good thing.
                        Susie's solo video is a like a wildlife documentry of a dag in action.
                        Probably the most beautiful dag you'll ever see.
                        It kind of sounds like you want to do another shoot Susie. If you think it will be fun and you want then I think everyone here will be extremely encouraging.
                        B.

Comment

I think you look even more beautiful than you did back in your modeling days, you are very pretty with your dark hair!

I hope you have a great time in New York, sounds like an exciting opportunity.

Comment

As part of the "more encouragement from the members" I shall move the encouragement across the boards

SUSIE !!!!!!
                            SUSIE !!!!!!
                            SUSIE !!!!!!

How good would that be for another Susie shoot... the Susie collection always seemed to be one shoot missing... the "now" shoot.... and as Tom says
                            "When a model changes her hairstyle would be an excellent reason for a new shoot "
                            ummm... only fair that when they took away early Susie shoots that one day it should be replaced by a later Susie shoot.

Pinky

Comment

Hey Susie,

You were one of the first models I saw at AW and you have always been one of me preferred girls here.

So, you should do it just for me, I think I deserve it.

Enough encouragement???

Lxm

Comment

Hmmm, this is all lovely! But, I need more love. What's a girl to do?

I may, or may not, have gone in for new test shots this week with Melita. I wonder...is it true? Could it be true? Susie coming out of retirement for her last ever run of shoots before age and gravity get the better of her?

You'll have to beg Melita for the truth...only she knows!

s

Comment

Ahh a mysterious little comment about the boss liking it on your other thread, teasing

I think this call for more encouragementClick image for larger version

Name:	enthusiastic.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.1 KB
ID:	629210. I see Pinky has been planting little posts here and there that will grow into great blooms that shout YES! SUSIE YES!!!

Maybe some musical accompaniment Click image for larger version

Name:	Scot piper.gif
Views:	30
Size:	1.9 KB
ID:	629211

tom

Comment

Melita is like a vault.... and why does only she know...

why don't you know???

wouldn't one of the camera people also know if it was true???

I think its true..... you wouldn't be mean enough to tease us that much...
                                    I think it might be true....
                                    I hope it's true.....
                                    is it true....
                                    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 8 May 2009, 10:59 PM.

Comment

The Susie who ran around like a crazy person with her knickers over her head is the same Susie who is spunky enough to say, "What the hell, WHY NOT?

P.S. No one else could make the AW universe happier than SUSIE!

Comment

I may, or may not, have gone in for new test shots this week with Melita. I wonder...is it true? Could it be true? Susie coming out of retirement for her last ever run of shoots before age and gravity get the better of her?
                                        Oh Susie! This is one of the most exciting posts on the boards in quite a while! It would be a thrill to see you back in some shoots. I remember seeing you in backstage shots for a while when I joined the site and thinking how sexy you were, before I realized you had been a model. Then I tracked down your shoots and was mesmerized by your charming personality and gorgeous body. For the last four years, I'd resigned myself to the fact that you probably wouldn't be back in front of the camera, so we'd have to admire your sexiness through your amazing work behind the scenes and the occasional glimpse backstage with your clothes on (you look fantastic in a bikini in the FNQ shoots!). So to once again see you naked would be a dream come true! Your hard work has contributed so much in so many ways to making AW so amazing, rest assured that all of Abbyland would welcome you back into the realm of modeling like a conquering heroine! You're the best Susie. Can't wait for further updates!

Comment

Well, this thread is certainly doing wonders for my ego! Feeling the love today people, oh yeah!

I guess you'll just have to keep checking on my thread to see if Melita has made any 'announcements' about the return of the old duck. You just never know I suppose!

Thanks all,

s

Comment

Well, this thread is certainly doing wonders for my ego! Feeling the love today people, oh yeah!

I guess you'll just have to keep checking on my thread to see if Melita has made any 'announcements' about the return of the old duck. You just never know I suppose!

Thanks all,

s
                                            "OLD DUCK" "OLD DUCK!!" A graceful young SWAN surely!?!

tom

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	susie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	629310

Pinky....

Comment

A fine sentiment Pinky, some words of an intriguing nature from the lady herself...

That IS the question! Should I reveal the answer? Nah, not yet. Though, hypothetically, if I was coming back to do more shoots...I wonder who I would be doing a Girl-Girl shoot with? I do wonder. Hypothetically, I guess I would just have to leave that up to Melita. Hypothetically.
                                                tom

Comment

Wow, this would be some awesome redux shoot! Go for it!

Comment

The photography of Susie in "Dusky surf" are increadable... with the whole sun set this might be one of the best artistic photo set on the site. Big call I know... maybe I should have said this might be one of my favourite artistic photo shoots on the site.

Comment

Aye Pinky I would agree it's beautifully shot and is one of my favourite sets.

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X