Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New model: Paula

Hi

Last new model for the day: Paula! What an outright spunk! She is exactly what we're about here.

abby

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/messages/3/2089.jpg

Wow Abby, she's absolutely beautiful. Spellbinding, captivating, is there a good enough word? I don't think i'll be able to get enough of that intoxicating smile and gorgeous eyes. Lovely body, great breasts and thank goodness, has pubic hair as well!

I can't get past looking at her face and stunning spunkiness though! Thanks Abby, 'parfait' as Le French say. And to you too lovely Paula, wow again.

SF

Comment

Twinkle in the eyes!!!!

I love it....thankyou

Comment

She's an absolute stunner. Thanks!

Comment

What SF said. Absolutely perfect!
          Don't forget to put in a good word for those marvelous thighs!

Comment

As Keanu would say, "WHOA!"

Comment

A really pretty girl, with a fine body.

Natural 'down below' too!.....Excellent ;0)

Very, very nice indeed!

Cap'n. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/discus/clipart/smile.gif

Comment

I really like Paula, she's a real innocent kinda gal but dose love a bit of fun. When I was speaking to her the other day she got great pleasure out of teasing me with all the fun she's had in the sun.

Comment

Well spoken all, but you forgot to mention..... damn sexy eyebrows!

Comment

Oh she is LOVELY! I am now madly in love. She has the most delightful face and sweetest smile. Grace and beauty personified.

Paula you are a total HONEY!!
                    xxxxx

Comment

When is the next flight to Australia? I know it takes 28 hours and is a total pain, but it would be worth it. I would scour the length and breadth of the country for you, Paula...

Comment

wow, she is rily rily pretty. will we get to see anymore?

Comment

Abby,

Paula has a beautiful smile and her eyes are just as beautiful. You did well again with this model.

joecool

Comment

The total package. 5 stars for all the new models today.

Comment

Lovely combination of innocence and experience in her face.

Oh, and pale pink nipples!

Comment

Right she is delicious.

Beautiful girl with the sweetest smile and lovely eyes. Quite literally stunning and ever so seductive.
                                Great pair of breasts and of course a lovely 'fur-covered private region'. So very complete.

And wait...that's not it cos apparently she's a charming and lovely girl too, I can't wait to see her videos. She is just that nice.

Some very nice 'bum' shots and 'spreading' pics and close-ups of those lovely pubes. My particular favourites are pic009 (naughty but so very nice), pic049 (what's she seen?), pic 063 (is there no angle she isn't stunning from?), pic 088 (those boobs look so good from the side too), pic102 (lovely bottom), pics 98 and 106 (what an angle and view!) and of course pic007 (how long can you gaze into those eyes?).

Well I am a big fun of lovely girls with a bit of mischief to them (given my own sense of humour) so bring on the vids. Thanks for an excellent photo set Paula and of course Abby. I think you managed to being out a lot of Paula's personality in it already.

SF

Comment

Bravo! Again the Abbess of aw.com have pulled off yet another masterpiece. I was spellbound by innocent eroticism of this shoot. Paula is indeed the sort of girl you could introduce to your parents. She is so much the quintessential pretty girl next door. Everything about her is nice, so much so, I refrained from masturbating as this would seem disrespectful to the niceness of her beauty and character. She is innocence and decorum personified.

As she opened her legs and parted her labia for our benefit, I was immediately reminded of Patum Peperium "the gentleman's relish". Made of anchovies from a secret recipe invented by an Englishman called John Osborn in 1828 it is like Paula's growler - a divine spread.

Comment

Roops I too appreciated her beauty but was unable to refrain from what you refused to indulge in. Does that make me a bad person?

Comment

As a transvestite serial mastubator who likes nothing better than to spray the powdered faces of elderly women, I am perhaps not the best person to answer your question or indeed pass judgement on your character. I sense your guilt and your shame. Perhaps you should write to Paula via the forum and beg forgiveness for being the filthy wanker that you are.

Comment

Paula's breasts are to die for, no? Really very pretty indeed.

Comment

Thought I'd add my voice -- or words -- to the chorus singing Paula's praises. Any chance of a redux?

Comment

Yup, we're working on getting her back, ASAP.

abby

Comment

Good to know -- thanks!

Comment

One does not have to wait as she appears as "Cle" in today's edition of ISM

Comment

Paula is quite simply "gorgeous". Here's hoping for more picture/video sets

Comment

Hi Paula, What more can I say.....you have the most perfect eyes, perfect face, perfect boobs, perfect nipples, perfect pussy, perfect arse............

love

Comment

Hi, Wiley (can I call you that?).

Welcome to the boards.
                                                      You might be interested to know that Paula has her own thread here where you can talk to her directly.

Comment

Actually if you hit the middle tab on her profile, there should be a link that that same thread. I've been frantically coding these in, as well as doing links to all the models who used to post (check out Emma R for example, or Jamie).

Comment

Paula - Most Beautiful girl on site

she is beautiful in both physical and inner ways, what a delight.

a super super fun person to watch and listen too

Carla is the most sensuous but Paula is tops with all her beauty.

Paula, please do another solo vid at home, thanks

Comment

She is definitely an amazing girl.

I think Paula is the perfect example of a girl you meet once and fall in love with for your entire life.

Dave

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X