No announcement yet.

new model: miella

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the one. Thanks Vid Dude. They could be twin sisters separated at birth. (Well at least distant cousins.)

Tank
    "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

Well worth the wait - both for Miella's set to be posted and for Miella to finally pull off those cute white panties. Makes me appreciate the value of being teased!

A word of praise too for this strawberry blonde's strawberry nipple, all those shots of her full gingery bush escaping the confines of her knickers, and the delightful concentration on her bum.

Shame there doesn't appear to be any video... (maybe Miella could come back??)

Comment

What more to say about Miella? She's very pretty indeed, fantastic blue eyes and a face that comes to life with that lovely smile.

In pic36 her beauty is captured perfectly by Abby.

Of course her body is also tops, with a very curvaceous womanly figure, captured from the front and the back in this set.

Loving that bush and its colour (nice and firey), also the pics where the hairs are peeping out from her panties.

Miella together with Mardi has made this week excellent. I for one hope to see some more of gorgeous Miella, in both picture and video form.

SF

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X