• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new model: Peta

Another newie, Peta!

abby
    Attached Files

Looks nice, but I'd probably have to see her from the front to take my attention away from that room. Oh, that room!!

Comment

Originally posted by dafydd
      Looks nice, but I'd probably have to see her from the front to take my attention away from that room. Oh, that room!!
      Yes she looks very cute, but I've got to get a roll of that wallpaper!

Comment

Cool digs. I'm a big fan of the bedroom shoots, and Peta's really cute. Smashing.

Comment

Awesome young lady at the wrong place, I guess...

*I* Thought the 70s were over...what was I thinking ?

To be brutally honest, the doll heads kinda freak me out a little bit...

Can't wait to see more (of Peta, rest assured !)

Comment

oooh now thats a cheeky grin - and a nice smile too

Comment

I'm liking Peta's grin and her bum too. Can't wait to see the front and more of those eyes and that smile.

SF

Comment

Wonderful colours in this set and I like Peta's playfulness in the opening shots. Again I love the way Peta shows a bit of personality in this shoot and flashes that wonderful smile several times. Bravo, a classy shoot of a beautiful girl.

Very nice red underwear too, especially the bra.

SF

Comment

Young Peta is a wonderful girl, love her nice face and very natural breasts. To much shade on the pleasing straddle (is that the right term?) pics (peta058 to 062), would love to see more clarity there.

Comment

Wow, talk about ultimately fulfilling your potential. Peta's redux set is excellent, a leap forward from her original set.

In the first set she was cute and smiley, but in the redux she's positively glowing with fun - absolutely bags of personality.

I know that Abby's really captured personality when I have to go back and look at certain pictures again to check out the 'action' as the first time they passed through my slide show I was captivated by the model's face to the exception of all other goings on in the photo. This occurred a lot with Peta's redux.

I'm always also delighted to see a model come back and be more daring in her redux shoot. The extra confidence that comes from having had a good experience the first time doesn't just translate into a more explicit set, it also IMO tends to produce a more engaging set with the model firing on all cylinders and - as seems to have happened in Peta's set - Abby firing right back.

New wallpaper didn't hurt none either

My favourite set in quite a while.

Comment

I like that cheeky smile what Peta put out which spells trouble with a capital P in my books. She is a good looking girl with handfull size breast. Notice those eyes. I wonder she wears contact lenses? Is that the first time she use a toy?

From

GCG71 ,livin in the sunniest state in Australia'
                      Last edited by Gerza71; 3 February 2005, 05:13 AM. Reason: forget to sign my name

Comment

What a set to start out my new 1600x1200, 1200x1600 (yep portrait and landscape) monitor. some shots were bigger than life!

Thank you Peta and Abby & Co.

da Spud

Comment

Dig that wallpaper...

Comment

I just pulled down video #4 with the sexy Peta; she's such a dish. I don't even know what to say about that white droplet sneaking out of her at the end of the show -- wow!

Comment

Originally posted by pjay View Post
                              Wow, talk about ultimately fulfilling your potential. Peta's redux set is excellent, a leap forward from her original set.

In the first set she was cute and smiley, but in the redux she's positively glowing with fun - absolutely bags of personality.

I know that Abby's really captured personality when I have to go back and look at certain pictures again to check out the 'action' as the first time they passed through my slide show I was captivated by the model's face to the exception of all other goings on in the photo. This occurred a lot with Peta's redux.

I'm always also delighted to see a model come back and be more daring in her redux shoot. The extra confidence that comes from having had a good experience the first time doesn't just translate into a more explicit set, it also IMO tends to produce a more engaging set with the model firing on all cylinders and - as seems to have happened in Peta's set - Abby firing right back.
                              Totally agree. Alone for how her face is glowing with fun and confidence, this photo set is fantastic.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                              Working...
                              X