Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what instruments do you play Lea???

Comment

Bass, Guitar, Most synths, Sing, most strings too for that matter, Melodian, Love Percussion, bongos an all that, recently we started experimenting with wiskey bottles and drum sticks they sound quiet good, i write all my own stuff .

Comment

Lea please tell me you're coming back to AW soon. I loved your set and have been waiting patiently to see more. I'm interested about those other sites you mention...!

Comment

hey lea...
          so your a suicide girl.. isnt that an american website? how did you do shoots for them and get rewarded? lol

Comment

just follow the prompts on the site. i sent mine thru snail mail. they take ages tho its still in que

Comment

hello lea.. how are you?? i hope your doing just fine.. with the website sucide girl. who shot you? bc it is american how do you get paid and how does it work?? sorry if this isnt allowed.. not sure how to ask?? thanks lea..cheers

Comment

Originally posted by inquiring View Post
                Lea is wonderful.

I REALLY would like to get a look at her bum. It was the same with Andrea 21 Feb 2004. She has an awesome bum but keeps hiding it.
                She does really have a wonderful bum!!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X