Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new model: Lea

Hi

New model shot today, Lea. Not a normal fare, but i think she is excellent! You?

a
    Attached Files

I'm with you Abby... she is excellent.
    Her cute rosie cheeks add a lovely innocence to her otherwise "not so innoccent" features.

BTW, Nice DOF on that shot Abby, just grabbed the front features nicely.

Comment

I agree. This girl intrigues me already.

Comment

Go for it Abby, I think she's very funky and has nice womanly curves, as well as being totally cute. Those breasts are amazing, welcome lovely Lea.

SF

Comment

I agree 100% with the above comments...excellant!!!

Comment

Lea is adorable, having an innocent while devilish appearance at the same time. Although I'm not too keen on body modifications, I really like her belly tattoo.

I look forward to seeing the rest of her!

Comment

Always happy to see a pretty and innocently naughty face.

Comment

Woo Hoo. Are Pagan wpmen are great or what!

Comment

And it looks like she's blushing, how cute!

Comment

Yippee!!

What an adorable-looking woman! I sure hope you have some vids of her coming too. This is why I'm a happy subscriber!

Comment

Perfect!

it is because you have a keen eye for the women such as Lea that i am forever devoted to you, Abby!

so curvacious and plump in all the right places, and the tattoo combined with the rosy cheeks emits personality.

i await her debut!!

Comment

Lea is a gem, other sites might have overlooked her.. but that's why I'm here isn't it?

Comment

I swear Abby does it on purpose, every time I cancel my subscription a complete babe comes along!!! Perhaps some kind *ahem* nursefan will send me zips

Comment

I am very pleased to see what's coming up tomorrow. Lea is looking very cute, can't wait to have a closer look at her uniquely well shaped breasts

Comment

Lea is great, love here slightly plumpness, a yummy girl. I´m glad she did not pierce her alluring breasts, on her face it´s looking cool though. Any chance to see more of this fascinating young girl?
                              Last edited by Yealith; 25 May 2004, 09:22 AM.

Comment

*German accent* Very interesting! *end German accent*

She's got game all right. I love the look of enjoyment she has. Are there vids? Vids would be very cool.

Comment

except for the tatoo (i dislike them generally) a wonderfull dream of a girl.

e.g. (the face makes me wonder if andreas goldberger is an austrian, or somehow plays a role in australien genetic pool)

Comment

Lea is wonderful.

I REALLY would like to get a look at her bum. It was the same with Andrea 21 Feb 2004. She has an awesome bum but keeps hiding it.

Ellen & Lea together? Yuummm.

Comment

Originally posted by inquiring
                                      Lea is wonderful.

I REALLY would like to get a look at her bum.
                                      Just adding my voice to this one.

Comment

I hate bringing up REALLY old threads from the dead, but I just HAD to.

Lea has to be (in my humble opinion) one of the most beautiful girls on abbywinters.com (which is saying quite a lot considering how many beautiful girls there are here!).

Her face alone is just breathtaking and I love the close-up shot of her smiling.

My only complaint is that there isn't more of her. I would LOVE to see a redux of Lea. She doesn't even need to be getting explicit, just some more beautiful shots of this beautiful girl.

Jon

Comment

Lea Returns

Can it be true? Lea is coming back? Wow AW! This is one cute, larger model and those little titties just accentuate her wonderful curves. Cannot wait to see the shoot

Comment

yes i am back.... with a vengance....

hi there peoples!
                                            well yes i'm back, just did another shoot and IM for Abby, and i had a wickedly fun time!
                                            must warn you all i was on fire, this is my fav shoot i've ever done on any site!!!!!! and i look falward to doing more. i'm going to start with a girl/girl shoot. other sets of me (lea) can be found on i shotmyself.com , ifeelmyself.com, beautifulagony.com, and the suicidegirls.com i am known as tully. i cant wait to be back on AbbyWinters.com, i missed the groovey atmospher.
                                            by the way, you guys with your lovely comments, i love that! you guys made my day when i read that! i may just use those thoughts on my next shoot (which happens to be tomorrow!) to get me started!

let the good times roll

Comment

Welcome back Lea,

Can't wait to see the new shoots.

Let the wickedly fun good times roll

tom

Comment

how did u know???

hey there creed man how did you know i was comming back? are you psychic?

Comment

What gorgeous underwear and such a cute smile Lea. xx

Comment

yay!!! my DIMw/ Augustine is comming out monday? Abby what a lovely early b'day prezzie i'm so glad cos i'm REALLY not crash hot on my vids that are up there(i'm talkin bout my knee for crying out loud!!!) need more better stuff, my b'days on weds.... my day is free hint hint.....

Comment

hey LEA! how are you gorgeous girl? i had to come and check out your thread! Welcome to the boards!
                                                      are you liking AW? whats your story? what do you do? well nice to see you on hear and have fun! xx juanita

Comment

i'm a musician, actually, and this is my 9 to 5er' so to speak. i like to fill my life with activities i enjoy. bugger waiting tables! i love it hear tis a nice place.

Comment

oh wow! thats great.. so your a musician.. cool! so what exactely do you plaY? do you work at AW? like not as a model? cool!

Comment

no i don't "work" at AW, not other than as a model. i do this kinda work for about 5 other sites. i enjoy moddeling

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X