Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twins Hullo

Outstandingly cool

Twins Hullo

I can hardly believe no one has posted about the twins yet. Come on IDENTICAL TWINS. This is a day to go down in Abbywinter's history. There should be music and fire works and and ....... Twins.

Honestly I think we spoil you all. If a whole day can go by without a peep about the twins.

Unappreciated.

Jamie

Outstandingly cool
    Ok so now after my melodramatic whinge I hope you want more because we have plenty of it.

Jamie

Still Exploring
    Jamie they are a pair of hot girls and trust me I cant wait until Saturday when we get to see them both enjoying what Abby Winters is all about. For now its one great tease.

Plenty To Say
    Shae is drop dead gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the set with both the girls naked.

I love the way they intereact together. They appear to be quite a handfull.

Tank
    "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Posting Champion
    Hi Jamie,

Sorry bout that! But what if I'd been too busy revisiting one of your shoots, checking the Jamie Days thread to see if there were any more pics of you having fun or just even generally thinking about how awfully pretty you are. See....you wouldn't be whinging then!

I think the twins are lovely, I like how even though this is a solo shoot for Shae, Rochelle can't help being in it and having fun. Quite and adorable pair, another success after Katrina and Selina with this whole sisters thing. They seem really close (without that meaning anything sexual) and its nice to see they have that bond (though i'm sure they argue from time to time).

Thanks to the ever so cute and lovely twins and for AW.com for surpassing themselves again! What next, quadruplets or maybe even a whole girls football team in the shower!!!!!

SF

PS Oh and Jamie, seeing your post here did start me off thinking how lovely you are, so excuse me if I don't say more about these two until their greatly anticipated set together, which goes up soon,
    Last edited by sweatyfox; 31st August 2004 at 03:40 PM.

Plenty To Say
    Identical twins are a real treasure, and ones that are captured by our illustrious tour guide, Abby, is a real treat.

How in the world did you talk twins into posing? It seems challenging enough to get a single girl to remove her clothing for us, but you must really have a gift of persuasion for twins! Did you get a bonus of any type for your recruiting prowess? You certainly deserve one!

Good on ya, mate!

Still Exploring
    The twins have left me speechless. I hope Jamie keeps her word. We do need more. I don't know how much we can handle, but we will give it our best shot.You guys are doing the greatest job ever.
    (well almost speechless)

Long-Standing Veteran
    Jamie, sweeite, we've posted a lot of comments about the identical twins ("About Bloody Time", I think the thread was titled). I can't speak for the others, but I haven't posted about them in the past few days because I'm waiting for their set on Saturday. I mean, so far we've had Shae (with a little help from a fully dressed sis) according to the schedule, it's not Twins Day until Saturday, when the Gold set of the pair of them getting naked together goes up. That, to me is the "day to go down in Abbywinter's history", when "[t]here should be music and fire works and and ....... Twins."

If you're asking what we think of Shae's "individual" set, I think the photography was excellent, I loved the rambunctious energy, and Shae's really gorgous but I prefer Rochelle.

Don't worry. You can trust me to be all properly gushy about the Twins once I've seen the Twins set.

(And yes, if you've got plenty more of these two, individually or together, then please, in the name of all that's naked, bring it on. )

Plenty To Say
    love the twins

real cool to campare the intimate details when available

now i want triplets

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by elfie
    now i want triplets
    Some people are never satisfied. Actually I want this too.There's a challenge for the team.

Tank

All Powerful Controller
    Quote Originally Posted by elfie
    now i want triplets
    It seems you're never satisfied!

BTW: I would like to see a female football team.

lxm

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxman
    It seems you're never satisfied!

BTW: I would like to see a female football team.

lxm
    I'd like to see all of Australia naked, one girl at a time!

Clearer-Upper
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxman
    I would like to see a female football team.
    Ok. Say hello, and meet the Matildas.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Quartz; 3rd September 2004 at 02:41 AM.

Clearer-Upper
    And Miss June (Amy Taylor) as a bonus. More stuff at http://www.itsvery.net/ca_matildas.html.
    Last edited by Quartz; 3rd September 2004 at 02:43 AM.

Posting Champion
    Hi folks

Seriously check out robbscelebs.co.uk, I think he's got most of their women's soccer team naked calendar as well as some of these shots above. Most are still on the front menu page along with Beach Volleyball.

To see a row of young ladies naked in the shower, check out the screencaps grabbed from the film "The Magdalene Sisters", whoosh some nice full bushes there.

Well that's your friendly service for today, don't go crazy now!

SF

Plenty To Say
    The twins finally have arrived in their full beauteousness Let's start the fireworks ......
    Last edited by Yealith; 4th September 2004 at 09:14 AM.

Extremely helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by Quartz
    And Miss June (Amy Taylor) as a bonus. More stuff at http://www.itsvery.net/ca_matildas.html.
    And from that very website: - "The team hopes the calendar will lift the profile of the sport in the lead-up to next year's Olympics, but critics say it is too explicit."

Too explicit? I can't make out any pink at all

Still, further evidence that real women are furry

Extremely helpful
    BTW, the brown bit in the above post is a link but you can't tell easily as the links aren't underlined any more

I remain neutral on the subject of the boards' re-design...

No more power
    Pjay, if people can't recognise a link by it being in the same format as the rest of the website, then they are beyond all hope.

Extremely helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by Vid Dude
    Pjay, if people can't recognise a link by it being in the same format as the rest of the website, then they are beyond all hope.
    Sfunny, it looks more link-like now. When I first posted it was a very subdued brown and didn't look in anyway bolder than the surrounding text.

Or else my eyes are starting to go... my old mother always said that looking at naked women would make me go blind.

Sorry, I will stop moaning.

Plenty To Say
    Unfortunately, I spent the weekend away. All I could think about was the set coming on line. All I can say is I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!!
    What a beutiful set of two stunning girls. And Supersizzed too!!!

Thanks Abby.

Tank

Plenty To Say
    Forgot to mention, love the lollypops. Should be more of them.

Tank

Still Exploring
    One of my strongest desires has been met...to see twins naked! It's been made all the better with them being posted on this site and in Real Big images. Thank You for that!

Plenty To Say
    My heart just stopped. I saw "Twins 2" in the upcoming models!! And they're outdoors!!

Tank

Plenty To Say

in the sunny state of oz

Abby, Abby you out done yourself this time with the twins. Those two are full of life, bubbly, and fresh, young, hot and dead set gorgeous. They look alike but their features are different. One of the twins (Rochelle) wears braces which I have no problems with that because I used to wear them when I was a teenager. The other twin Shea you try so hard to photograph by herself with the first set of photos, she has tattoos and some moles in her chest area. Rochelle has a fuller figure then Shea. Least those girls are real and they are no Barbie dolls either. Keep up the good work Abby.

Plenty To Say
    Twins Video.

The Twins Video are great and funny. Everytime time I see them in Video I laugh. Good work

From
    GCG 'living in the sunniest state in Australia'

Plenty To Say
    Abby thank you. Thankyou very much the little surprise you have got in store for us for Saturday week. Thank you for hiding it.

From
    GCG71
    Last edited by Gerza71; 21st March 2005 at 09:38 AM. Reason: spelling

Still Exploring
    Everyone must be anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Twins update now little more than a week away. Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set. That's enough to get anyones blood racing. We get to watch not only two gorgeous young women together - but they are Sisters - Twin Sisters . Is that Hot or what!!!

Tom.

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by tomfitz
    Everyone must be anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Twins update now little more than a week away. Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set. That's enough to get anyones blood racing. We get to watch not only two gorgeous young women together - but they are Sisters - Twin Sisters . Is that Hot or what!!!
    Very Hot!

Dave

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerza71

From
    GCG 'living in the sunniest state in Australia'
    ...and from Bundaberg, no less!

Very OT, but is that where the "old with attitude" ginger beer come from?

takochan

Long-Standing Veteran
    Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set.
    For the third time, no less! How do Abby & Co. manage it?

Permanent Resident
    Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set ...Is that Hot or what!!!
    So far, no twins on this site have expressed their mutual liking in a physical way. If they did, would it be legal? Any lawyer out there like to give a (free) opinion?

- Philos (living in hopes )

Clearer-Upper
    Quote Originally Posted by Philos
    So far, no twins on this site have expressed their mutual liking in a physical way. If they did, would it be legal? Any lawyer out there like to give a (free) opinion?
    Not a lawyer, but found this:

http://www.aussielegal.com.au/informationoutline~nocache~1~SubTopicDetailsID~961 .htm
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Incest

If a male has sexual intercourse with a female over the age of 16 years who is his mother, sister, daughter or grand daughter is guilty of incest. This is probably due to the aim of the section to prevent inter-breeding. If a female has sexual intercourse with a male being her grandfather, father, brother, or son is also guilty of incest.The maximum penalty is penal servitude for seven years.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found specific mention of voluntary same-sex sibling sexuality (made that up), but I think it's 'risky terrain' to depict such acts.

All Powerful Controller
    Knowing how Abby works, you can bet on it that's it's legal.
    If there's only a doubt that something could be illegal, it will never come up here.

Well, perhaps we should forget this set now.

Lxm

Permanent Resident
    They don't have sex, so what's the point of going on about incest for?

Dave

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dave
    They don't have sex, so what's the point of going on about incest for?
    The point is a general one, concerning something that might arise in the future. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it when these occasional 'twins' sets come up?

Long-Standing Veteran
    I asked once, but Abby's reply was sommat along the lines of "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it (if we ever do)".

You gotta admit, sisters wanting to get sexual with each other is pretty rare, even among French maids.

Plenty To Say
    takochan

You said

'...and from Bundaberg, no less!

Very OT, but is that where the "old with attitude" ginger beer come from?

takochan'

The Ginger Beer is made in Bundaberg hence 'Bundaberg Ginger Beer'. I think the Ginger itselve came from the Sunshine Coast which is just over two hours south from Bundy.

As for the other drink Bundaberg Rum is made in Bundy from Sugarcane.

As the twins in upcoming gallery we are going to find out if they do or they don't. If they do being G/G shot well they cannot get themselves pergnant are they. So don't buy the cart before the horse. So do speak

From
    GCG71

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Philos
    The point is a general one, concerning something that might arise in the future. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it when these occasional 'twins' sets come up?
    Of course I've thought about it I'm sure most guys have, but the chances of it happening are very slim.

Dave

No more power
    I think what you guys are missing here is that they're not just two girls who look alike. They're sisters. They grew up together as sisters. They're not likely to be attracted to each other sexually in any way, no more than any other sisters. The reason scenes that you are casually imagining don't happen very often isn't because of the legal questions surrounding incest, it's simply a case of the idea of it is just oogy to the siblings themselves.