Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomfitz
    Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set.
    For the third time, no less! How do Abby & Co. manage it?

Comment

Originally posted by tomfitz
      Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set ...Is that Hot or what!!!
      So far, no twins on this site have expressed their mutual liking in a physical way. If they did, would it be legal? Any lawyer out there like to give a (free) opinion?

- Philos (living in hopes )

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
        So far, no twins on this site have expressed their mutual liking in a physical way. If they did, would it be legal? Any lawyer out there like to give a (free) opinion?
        Not a lawyer, but found this:

http://www.aussielegal.com.au/informationoutline~nocache~1~SubTopicDetailsID~961 .htm
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Incest

If a male has sexual intercourse with a female over the age of 16 years who is his mother, sister, daughter or grand daughter is guilty of incest. This is probably due to the aim of the section to prevent inter-breeding. If a female has sexual intercourse with a male being her grandfather, father, brother, or son is also guilty of incest.The maximum penalty is penal servitude for seven years.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found specific mention of voluntary same-sex sibling sexuality (made that up), but I think it's 'risky terrain' to depict such acts.

Comment

Knowing how Abby works, you can bet on it that's it's legal.
          If there's only a doubt that something could be illegal, it will never come up here.

Well, perhaps we should forget this set now.

Lxm

Comment

They don't have sex, so what's the point of going on about incest for?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
              They don't have sex, so what's the point of going on about incest for?
              The point is a general one, concerning something that might arise in the future. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it when these occasional 'twins' sets come up?

Comment

I asked once, but Abby's reply was sommat along the lines of "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it (if we ever do)".

You gotta admit, sisters wanting to get sexual with each other is pretty rare, even among French maids.

Comment

takochan

You said

'...and from Bundaberg, no less!

Very OT, but is that where the "old with attitude" ginger beer come from?

takochan'

The Ginger Beer is made in Bundaberg hence 'Bundaberg Ginger Beer'. I think the Ginger itselve came from the Sunshine Coast which is just over two hours south from Bundy.

As for the other drink Bundaberg Rum is made in Bundy from Sugarcane.

As the twins in upcoming gallery we are going to find out if they do or they don't. If they do being G/G shot well they cannot get themselves pergnant are they. So don't buy the cart before the horse. So do speak

From
                  GCG71

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
                    The point is a general one, concerning something that might arise in the future. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it when these occasional 'twins' sets come up?
                    Of course I've thought about it I'm sure most guys have, but the chances of it happening are very slim.

Dave

Comment

I think what you guys are missing here is that they're not just two girls who look alike. They're sisters. They grew up together as sisters. They're not likely to be attracted to each other sexually in any way, no more than any other sisters. The reason scenes that you are casually imagining don't happen very often isn't because of the legal questions surrounding incest, it's simply a case of the idea of it is just oogy to the siblings themselves.

Comment

"Oogy". Great word.
                        I just love that they're willin' to keep getting naked for us — they're so hot! And it's so funny watching 'em try to keep they're screen-names straight.

It is fun when one of 'em grabs the other's boobs, though.

Comment

One single photo can tell you 1000 words whats going to happen that something sexual is going to happen. After I downloaded and saw the video I can safely say that photo is the start of the twin sisters having little bit of rough play trying to tickle each other. I know there is one other G/G gallery that two girls were tickling each that turn out to be a sexual encounter. That is little different from the twins because they were not sisters or cousins but strangers. I know there are two other G/G galleries that are not live yet have rough play. I don't know they know each other, or they are friends or they are related to each other and I wonder what those galleries turned out like? Just tickle/tickle, tickle/rough, rough/rough, tickle/sexual or rough/sexual? I wonder? Time will tell.

The latest twin sister video show us the twin sister is just having fun and like perving each other without going sexual. You just cannot tell from just one photo what is going to happen at the next 200 photos and this one proves it. Don't jump in conclusions from one photo. Pitty the photos are not out before the Video. Least the video is good they always make me laugh after seeing thier first video and galleries. I don't know what they do in thier private lives and it not my or anyone else buisness. Abby is a grown up woman who knows from right or wrong.

Like I said don't by the cart before the horse or don't by the plough before getting the tractor or build a house before getting the land to build on.

From
                          GCG71

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
                            It is fun when one of 'em grabs the other's boobs, though.
                            i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerza71
                              Like I said don't by the cart before the horse or don't by the plough before getting the tractor or build a house before getting the land to build on.
                              I shall bear this invaluable advice in mind always

Comment

Yipee!!!

Look who's coming back for more!!

Tank

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X