Twins Hullo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twins Hullo

I can hardly believe no one has posted about the twins yet. Come on IDENTICAL TWINS. This is a day to go down in Abbywinter's history. There should be music and fire works and and ....... Twins.

Honestly I think we spoil you all. If a whole day can go by without a peep about the twins.

Unappreciated.

Jamie

Ok so now after my melodramatic whinge I hope you want more because we have plenty of it.

Jamie

Comment

Jamie they are a pair of hot girls and trust me I cant wait until Saturday when we get to see them both enjoying what Abby Winters is all about. For now its one great tease.

Comment

Shae is drop dead gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the set with both the girls naked.

I love the way they intereact together. They appear to be quite a handfull.

Tank
        "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

Hi Jamie,

Sorry bout that! But what if I'd been too busy revisiting one of your shoots, checking the Jamie Days thread to see if there were any more pics of you having fun or just even generally thinking about how awfully pretty you are. See....you wouldn't be whinging then!

I think the twins are lovely, I like how even though this is a solo shoot for Shae, Rochelle can't help being in it and having fun. Quite and adorable pair, another success after Katrina and Selina with this whole sisters thing. They seem really close (without that meaning anything sexual) and its nice to see they have that bond (though i'm sure they argue from time to time).

Thanks to the ever so cute and lovely twins and for AW.com for surpassing themselves again! What next, quadruplets or maybe even a whole girls football team in the shower!!!!!

SF

PS Oh and Jamie, seeing your post here did start me off thinking how lovely you are, so excuse me if I don't say more about these two until their greatly anticipated set together, which goes up soon,
          Last edited by sweatyfox; 31 August 2004, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Identical twins are a real treasure, and ones that are captured by our illustrious tour guide, Abby, is a real treat.

How in the world did you talk twins into posing? It seems challenging enough to get a single girl to remove her clothing for us, but you must really have a gift of persuasion for twins! Did you get a bonus of any type for your recruiting prowess? You certainly deserve one!

Good on ya, mate!

Comment

The twins have left me speechless. I hope Jamie keeps her word. We do need more. I don't know how much we can handle, but we will give it our best shot.You guys are doing the greatest job ever.
              (well almost speechless)

Comment

Jamie, sweeite, we've posted a lot of comments about the identical twins ("About Bloody Time", I think the thread was titled). I can't speak for the others, but I haven't posted about them in the past few days because I'm waiting for their set on Saturday. I mean, so far we've had Shae (with a little help from a fully dressed sis) — according to the schedule, it's not Twins Day until Saturday, when the Gold set of the pair of them getting naked together goes up. That, to me is the "day to go down in Abbywinter's history", when "[t]here should be music and fire works and and ....... Twins."

If you're asking what we think of Shae's "individual" set, I think the photography was excellent, I loved the rambunctious energy, and Shae's really gorgous — but I prefer Rochelle.

Don't worry. You can trust me to be all properly gushy about the Twins once I've seen the Twins set.

(And yes, if you've got plenty more of these two, individually or together, then please, in the name of all that's naked, bring it on. )

Comment

love the twins

real cool to campare the intimate details when available

now i want triplets

Comment

Originally posted by elfie
                    now i want triplets
                    Some people are never satisfied. Actually I want this too.There's a challenge for the team.

Tank

Comment

Originally posted by elfie
                      now i want triplets
                      It seems you're never satisfied!

BTW: I would like to see a female football team.

lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                        It seems you're never satisfied!

BTW: I would like to see a female football team.

lxm
                        I'd like to see all of Australia naked, one girl at a time!

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                          I would like to see a female football team.
                          Ok. Say hello, and meet the Matildas.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Quartz; 3 September 2004, 01:41 AM.

Comment

And Miss June (Amy Taylor) as a bonus. More stuff at http://www.itsvery.net/ca_matildas.html.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Quartz; 3 September 2004, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Hi folks

Seriously check out robbscelebs.co.uk, I think he's got most of their women's soccer team naked calendar as well as some of these shots above. Most are still on the front menu page along with Beach Volleyball.

To see a row of young ladies naked in the shower, check out the screencaps grabbed from the film "The Magdalene Sisters", whoosh some nice full bushes there.

Well that's your friendly service for today, don't go crazy now!

SF

Comment

The twins finally have arrived in their full beauteousness Let's start the fireworks ......
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Yealith; 4 September 2004, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartz
                                  And Miss June (Amy Taylor) as a bonus. More stuff at http://www.itsvery.net/ca_matildas.html.
                                  And from that very website: - "The team hopes the calendar will lift the profile of the sport in the lead-up to next year's Olympics, but critics say it is too explicit."

Too explicit? I can't make out any pink at all

Still, further evidence that real women are furry

Comment

BTW, the brown bit in the above post is a link but you can't tell easily as the links aren't underlined any more

I remain neutral on the subject of the boards' re-design...

Comment

Pjay, if people can't recognise a link by it being in the same format as the rest of the website, then they are beyond all hope.

Comment

Originally posted by Vid Dude
                                        Pjay, if people can't recognise a link by it being in the same format as the rest of the website, then they are beyond all hope.
                                        Sfunny, it looks more link-like now. When I first posted it was a very subdued brown and didn't look in anyway bolder than the surrounding text.

Or else my eyes are starting to go... my old mother always said that looking at naked women would make me go blind.

Sorry, I will stop moaning.

Comment

Unfortunately, I spent the weekend away. All I could think about was the set coming on line. All I can say is I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED!!!!
                                          What a beutiful set of two stunning girls. And Supersizzed too!!!

Thanks Abby.

Tank

Comment

Forgot to mention, love the lollypops. Should be more of them.

Tank

Comment

One of my strongest desires has been met...to see twins naked! It's been made all the better with them being posted on this site and in Real Big images. Thank You for that!

Comment

My heart just stopped. I saw "Twins 2" in the upcoming models!! And they're outdoors!!

Tank

Comment

in the sunny state of oz

Abby, Abby you out done yourself this time with the twins. Those two are full of life, bubbly, and fresh, young, hot and dead set gorgeous. They look alike but their features are different. One of the twins (Rochelle) wears braces which I have no problems with that because I used to wear them when I was a teenager. The other twin Shea you try so hard to photograph by herself with the first set of photos, she has tattoos and some moles in her chest area. Rochelle has a fuller figure then Shea. Least those girls are real and they are no Barbie dolls either. Keep up the good work Abby.

Comment

Twins Video.

The Twins Video are great and funny. Everytime time I see them in Video I laugh. Good work

From
                                                    GCG 'living in the sunniest state in Australia'

Comment

Abby thank you. Thankyou very much the little surprise you have got in store for us for Saturday week. Thank you for hiding it.

From
                                                      GCG71
                                                      Last edited by Gerza71; 21 March 2005, 08:38 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Everyone must be anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Twins update now little more than a week away. Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set. That's enough to get anyones blood racing. We get to watch not only two gorgeous young women together - but they are Sisters - Twin Sisters . Is that Hot or what!!!

Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by tomfitz
                                                          Everyone must be anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Twins update now little more than a week away. Two identical twins in a Girl-Girl set. That's enough to get anyones blood racing. We get to watch not only two gorgeous young women together - but they are Sisters - Twin Sisters . Is that Hot or what!!!
                                                          Very Hot!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Gerza71

From
                                                            GCG 'living in the sunniest state in Australia'
                                                            ...and from Bundaberg, no less!

Very OT, but is that where the "old with attitude" ginger beer come from?

takochan

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X