Yah Soo Voula!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yah Soo Voula!

What a dish! With her long dark hair, brilliant smile, and expressive eyes--what an amazingly attractive woman! I could sop her up with a muffin. I don't know where you found Voula, but if there are any more at home like her, draw me a map and pull over at that flower shop first! Abby, you have done it again. Don't worry about her not being a teenager--sometimes a man likes to see a woman who's grown up, you know? 27 isn't exactly old.

I do love the Greeks. What a dish! And you can quote me on that. More, more!

Voila, Voula.
    IMO she is a real highlight here at aw. Love her natural look, some very naughty poses. Bravo for this set.

Comment

Agree!

Fabulously naughty!

27 is a fabulous age!

Where's the video?!!!

Comment

To be honest, this picture recalls me this post.
        BTW: Ilike Star Trek & I like Klingons.

I know, some of you like it very much, but for me the braces are a total turn-off.
        I've downloaded the set only to complete my collection, that's all.

Very important, the girl is very nice and I like her.

Lxm

Comment

Funny you mention the braces, Lux. When I was a teen, I used to look for the girls with braces--experience had taught me that they had the softest lips and were the best kissers. And with Voula's lips....aw geez, now I'm getting fahrklempt...talk amongst yourselves...

Okay, feeling better now. But remember, those braces are coming off one day, and her smile with be dazzling. There's be a long line of broken hearts in her wake, if there isn't already. If I were there, I'd pitch my woo now, before the rush...

Comment

More Greeks Bareing Their Gifts

Voula is a beautiful woman! It's nice to see a woman for a change. Her body is ripe and her hairy pussy is such a turn-on. The poses were great. As usual, Abby has the ability to bring out the best in the models. I want more Voula!!!

Comment

Crikey, Voula is both adventuresome and bushy, a fine combination. She also has great eyes - check out pics 137-146.

Braces, hmmm, not my cup of tea either, but I am more than ready to see past them.

Comment

Hi Luxman.

If your not so keen on braces Voula had them removed before I got back to do her video. So now she has a beautiful smile all lovely and streight.

When I was young there was a girl up the road from me and she had braces and I thought she looked really pretty, I thought to my self when I grow up I want to look as pretty as she did. So when it came time for me to get braces I didn't mind at all. Even though I did have braces boys still wanted to dated me all the time I was just worried about dateing another guy with braces and getting our teeth locked together.

Jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie
                  If your not so keen on braces Voula had them removed before I got back to do her video. So now she has a beautiful smile all lovely and streight.
                  Well Jamie,

I don't know what to say now. A big thank you to you and Voula. She has a beautyful smile, even with the braces, I'm sure without she will look like an angel.

I know that braces are necessary, and I'm surely not against, but in my eyes they are a foreign matter and they disturb the natural look of a face.
                  If I see someone smiling at me with braces, my attention is catched by them and I can't concentrate on other parts.
                  You'll agree, for erotic photography it's a bad thing.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie
                    I was just worried about dateing another guy with braces and getting our teeth locked together.

Jamie
                    I've always wondered about lip rings.
                    g

Comment

I agree with BWW - where's the video?

Voula has a beauty and style that deserves to be seen in motion.

And 27 is a beautiful age!!!

More please!

Comment

fancier, per Jamie's post, video has been shot and will be coming soon.

a

Comment

Some intriguing toe-wriggling in the last minutes of video 1

Comment

Vids 3 and 4 are rather delightful. Voula's pussy is very beautiful with its dark labia and moist pink centre. A definite treat to hear all those little moist clicks and see her wet fingers as she masturbates.

Comment

Be proud of your nose!

It broke my heart to hear Voula be a litle embarrased about her nose in Video 2. Noses are often underrated sexy parts of the human face, so much so that it causes many to hide their nose if it looks too 'odd'. Button noses have become the ideal (which are awesome in their own right). But I like big noses, small noses, and flat noses just like I like both tight abs and fleshy bellies on women. So here is my cheesy exaltation of the alluring vixen Voula.

Voula your nose is a HUGE turn-on, as well as your eyes, braces, breasts and other naughties. Every ethinicity, every person has their own spice. When I think Mediterranean, I look for a girl with nose like yours -- no kidding. You have a beauty that is so overlooked in mass media. But fuck the mass media for not paying attention to ALL the beauties of the world. Don't succumb you intense sexuality and stunningly magnificent nose to their greedy narrow-minded stupidity. Your facial features are a form of feminine beauty that I never had the opporotunity to witness growing up. It is an honor for you to share this intimate side with all the world, including me.

Voula, your whole face would be completely boring and thoroughly unnoticeable if you did not have your delectable, exotic, perfectly arching nose. You caught my eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Treble
                                ...your whole face would be completely boring and thoroughly unnoticeable if you did not have your delectable, exotic, perfectly arching nose...
                                Note to self: next time you feel like getting a smack in the face, be sure to remember this compliment.

Comment

It's all part of the total package. I don't think much about noses, but one that stands out in my mind belongs to the skater Michelle Kwan. It's a broad, flat nose, not necessarily attractive in its own right, but it goes with her sparkling smile, bright eyes and incredibly tight body. The total package works, and it wouldn't be the same without the nose.

Comment

Are there any other Greek girls on this site?

Comment

That were some great Samba moves! Some variety here on AW with Voula’s darker labia. Classic circular rubbing on her clit, followed by grabbing of her boobs. After that she uses her right middle-finger to test her inside wetness. In the end her nipples are pointing straight to the ceiling and she decides to finish this session.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X