Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verity looking spunky

Time for a new thread, eh?

Verity and I were out shooting today, and she "forgot" (so SHE says!) to bring her swimmers for the water shoot. So, she did it in her knickers. All class! (She's holding a reflector board above her head, used to bounce extra light on to models).

a
    Attached Files

Yeah, that's classy all right. And who could blame a girl for wanting to show off knickers that good?

And is that a trace of underarm hair I see? Verity, you sexy woman you! You just keep on rising in my estimation.

Comment

Yes, suspiciously convienent I think, that she happened to "forget" her bathing suit... she certainly looks spunky! Thats a great picture, and it sure looks like fun. Winter is setting in here, no fun in the sun for me. Now back to work!

Comment

hi verity

will you ever pose for a new series?

Comment

I see, summer is up in australia, have fun and keep up the good work

Comment

Oh gosh Verity, I didn't think it was possible but I am more smitten with you than ever. Please come on and chat if you get the time before Christmas, it would be a superb present for all of us.

For now all I can say is that you're still absolutely gorgeous and looking so sexy in your underwear. I can't wait to hear all what's been going on with you in the last couple of months, I gather you've been learning some new skills to bring us more of the best in great pic shoots, videos and of course lovely AW girls.

Bye for now sweet Verity.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
              (She's holding a reflector board above her head, used to bounce extra light on to models).
              You can't fool me. Verity is wearing a very big sombrero

Ándale! Ándale!

Comment

Hi Abby, hi Verity, thank you

I love these snapshots as much as I love the whole background & backstage stuff.
                This image of Verity spontaneously recalled me this one of Jamie. Hey, both of your employees are great & match very well.

The longer I'm here, the more I love this place.

Lxm
                Last edited by Luxman; 4 December 2004, 12:43 AM.

Comment

You built my hopes up, Luxman. As I scrolled down the pic I expected to see Jamie in her knickers. Oh well, what I saw of both girls was excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                    I love these snapshots as much as I love the whole background & backstage stuff.
                    Couldn't agree more. Thanks Abby & Verity.

Tank
                    "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

Youza! Lovely pic of your classic happy spunky aussie beach babe in her knickers. Bring summer on! Looks like maybe Dromana, Portsea or Rosebud beach perhaps? Watch out for that e.coli. The level are up in that area of the bay and we don't want any 'bugs in the rugs' so to speak! (insert cheecky grin icon here)

Cheers for sharing it with us.

Comment

Hi guys,
                        Sorry it's been SOOOOOOOO...OOOOOO...ooooooo long since I last posted. Same old excuse, so many naked chick to photograph, not enough hours in a day, that kind of thing.
                        Truth is we are being kept very busy lately, some very HOT chicks have been strolling our way and we are doing as much as we can, so you can get to see them too.
                        The photo above is of me having fun out on shoot, kinda showing off abit I guess but not really when there are 2 super sexy girls completely naked right next to you. I felt overdressed in my skirt, if that's even possible!
                        Although it looks like it could be about 40c, it actually wasn't that hot.
                        And yes, the guesses above as to where we shot are very close, were you there too? on the beach next to us???
                        I shall post soon, take care

Comment

She looks hot can't wait to see more of her.

Comment

shooting again today, and what do we find - Verity with no swimmers just knickers again. Somehow, I do not think this is an accident...

a
                            Attached Files

Comment

I like the attachment of the microphone.

There you see the video geeks, they first look at the camera, microphone and technical stuff.

Oh,...nice camera(wo)man.

Lxm

Comment

Perhaps you should put your "fluffy dog" on the mike to avoid wind noise.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Verity
                                  And yes, the guesses above as to where we shot are very close, were you there too? on the beach next to us???
                                  Really?

Hmm... let me see, I was close... ok, if I'm guessing right, and if I was there on the beach, would I have felt overdressed as well? Unless of course I had been nude too perhaps?

You know - my dear Verity - I can see the sunnyside of life on most occasions, but alas, on this day I was not there. I do - however - like an all over tan, and there aren't too many place in old Melbourne town you can get one in public (unless you work for AW of course).

Oh, and by the way, those are a super pair of knick's in your pic, and you fill 'em like you belong on a catwalk.

Have a great summer!

Cheers
                                  Smitten

Comment

Somehow, I do not think this is an accident...
                                    If so, it's the kind of accident I wait for to happen.

Comment

Whoa. That photo isn't just hot, it's downright erotic.

Comment

shooting again today, and what do we find - Verity with no swimmers just knickers again. Somehow, I do not think this is an accident...
                                        Probably a result of Verity's British upbringing. When I was at school, if you forgot your games kit etc. you were made to do it 'in your pants'. Maybe, Verity got a taste for it?
                                        Last edited by pjay; 8 December 2004, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Personaly I don't care if it's an accident or not or if it's as simple as you suggest Pjay. As long as it's happening and Abby capture it on a photo, I'm a happy guy.

boa

Comment

Perhaps you should put your "fluffy dog" on the mike to avoid wind noise.
                                            the day was totally still, so we decided not to use it - the custom mic mount cannot handle the weight of it anyway, so if it is windy we have to have the mic on a boom, which is a real pain for several reasons.

However, Verity is reviewing that footage today, so we'll get the lowdown on the sound quality then. Fingers crossed.

a

Comment

There you see the video geeks, they first look at the camera, microphone and technical stuff.
                                              I was recently watching a TV programme of a calendar shoot that I'd recorded. I forgot that because we have a video sender my other half can see exactly what I'm watching, in the bedroom. So when the recording stopped and rewound she expected it to freeze frame on the bikini clad model...... no it actually stopped on the photographers Mamiya RB67 with digital back and ring flash.

A cry of "you sad bastard" was heard from the other room

Comment

Originally posted by kissyfur
                                                ...... no it actually stopped on the photographers Mamiya RB67 with digital back and ring flash.
                                                Oh, I understand you so well.
                                                To be honest, it wasn't a joke that I've looked at the mike attachment and the camera first. Am I a pervert?

Lxm

Comment

Oh, I understand you so well.
                                                  To be honest, it wasn't a joke that I've looked at the mike attachment and the camera first. Am I a pervert?

Lxm
                                                  Huh... and here I thought I was one only one!

Honestly, it's cool to be able to check out the equipments, as well as check out the 'equipment', so to speak!

Comment

So, can we have an explicit close-up of the spunky Sony?
                                                    Perhaps with the cassette bay wide open?

Lxm

Comment

Verity is on her learner's license, so she was driving today as we went around on shoots.

a
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Reminds me of the old Beatles song, Baby You Can Drive My Car.
                                                        Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Is there a picture of Verity releasing the handbrake? I'm not asking for myself, of course, just looking out for the fellow members who are into shallow juvenile imagery.
                                                          Last edited by Quartz; 17 December 2004, 04:35 PM.

Comment

What I want to see is Verity driving away, with Jamie, on her skateboard, holding onto the back.
                                                            And maybe Nelson, sticking his head out the window.

PS So Verity, how many people have you run over so far?

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X