New Model: Rosanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muggins
    The clues are in the pic. But here's the answer if you want to cheat.
    That’s what I thought, but the bed looks different and so do the walls. I hope you are right though, I really do.

Dave

Comment

She moved. The first photoset and video was in her dorm room. Now she lives in a house.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
        That’s what I thought, but the bed looks different and so do the walls. I hope you are right though, I really do.

Dave
        Well if you wanted a clincher, there's the birthmark on her right thigh. . . .

Comment

Thanks VD, Matching covers, matching moles on her leg, both have their belly buttons pierced and I never though of something as simple as she moved. I guess I'm not as good a CSI as I thought.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
            I've spent 10 minutes trying to think of a comment about Rosanna, and, frankly, my vocabulary is not up to the task.
            i feel very much the same. especially because my english teacher didn't teach me this words...

i think, we got a new favourite model here.

can't wait to see more...

mass

Comment

Originally posted by muggins
              The clues are in the pic. But here's the answer if you want to cheat.
              Oh my....... That is going to be spectacular.

Tank
              "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

About 80 minutes now... Boy, with this stupid DST, we in Europe have to wait about an hour longer for the "goodies" to show up !!

Let's get rid of DST now :-))

B

Comment

Don't rely on the midnight server time, because DST means our usual workday is scheduled a little differently now. It may be closer to 1am California time before it goes live.

Comment

No problem vid !!. BTW I think I just saw Rosanna as Chrissy on ISM. That should keep us busy. Can anybody confirm this ?

B

Comment

Originally posted by belgianlullo
                      About 80 minutes now... Boy, with this stupid DST, we in Europe have to wait about an hour longer for the "goodies" to show up !!

Let's get rid of DST now :-))
                      No, DTS is great we get updates an hour earlier here; it's especially great today with Elizabeth and Rosanna.

mmmmmmm Rosanna and Elizabeth

Dave

Comment

both are very beautiful women -another great weds. MMMMMMMMMMMM

Comment

Rosanna videos are cool she is just so cute and sweet, she makes trying on clothes an event not to miss. I love the easy access dress.

Dave

Comment

Rosanna just starring straight ahead would be fine with me, though not really all that video-worthy. So watching her try on clothes is doubly (triply?) great. Thanks.

Comment

There's a third video added just now, that I couldn't add last night due to it having an error in it.

It's a good one as it has some cheerleading moves at the end.

Comment

I did not get the chance to post my thoughts on the Rosanna vids yesterday. But, this morning, waking up to a thirth vid of this beauty is a very nice surprise, thanks Vid. It turns out that Rosanna is not only extremely beautifull, and I am not just talking about the obvious, but she is also a very funny person to listen to. This is really an example of what makes this site unique on the web. With more Rosanna and other models like her to come, I am staying a member of this site for ages to come !!

Keep it up team !!

B

Comment

It turns out that Rosanna is not only extremely beautifull, and I am not just talking about the obvious, but she is also a very funny person to listen to. This is really an example of what makes this site unique on the web. With more Rosanna and other models like her to come, I am staying a member of this site for ages to come !!
                                  I completely agree. The extra vid of Rosanna was a great surprise.

Dave

Comment

Rosana

Rosana is just GORGEOUS. Despite her small and petite body the size of her boobs is just excellent. some girls are good with small boobs while others are better with big boobs. Mother Nature has done a perfect job with Rosana giving her a fantastic body with very fine details.

it is the first time i see a model quite happy while exposing her nude body. look at Rosana's face while exposing her boobs and playing with them.

Rosana, i enjoyed looking at your pics and videos. i liked most your happiness and joy while exposing your body. i want from you a favour, the shots you like most for your fantastic boobs to use them as wallpaper. i wish to be a pen friend for you

i wish abby puts Rosana frequently with more large pics and videos.
                                    Last edited by kronful; 1 April 2005, 05:49 AM.

Comment

These are fantastic videos, the only odd thing is you get her to show off her bum FIVE times - and it is a very nice pert bottom! - but each time it is covered up! Why didn't you get her to pull her pants down on at least one of the occassions so we could see it properly?! otherwise, fab vids

Comment

Wooooow.. those videos are great, Rosanna is a BEAUTY! ........ love her marvellous breasts, I could watch her for hours changing those panties and shirts

Yes, she is the kind of girl that makes me stay at this place

Comment

My favorite, but...

I may be a bit of the odd guy out on this one, but... Rosanna is my absolutely favorite model. She is so unbelievably beautiful in every way. But especially, of course, she has fabulous breasts. Abby is always very meticulous about dressing and undressing, but in the vids she denies us the unbearable pleasure of watching Rosanna putting on and taking off her bra. Here is a young lady whose bras are most utterly erotic. PLEASE, PLEASE include this sequence, or even several of these sequences of her in some future posting. It is particularly fascinating to me how each woman puts her bra on a different way. And particularly pleasurable watching how a bra springs open to reveal its lovely contents. And also, Rosanne fills her bras so completely, she is an ideal model for wearing any one of a bunch of styles. I'm dying for more. Thanks, Abby.

Comment

hey stonefly, welcome to the boards.

You have a good point there, and I have forwarded your post on to Verity, who shoots most of the video now.

We're starting a new section on the site shortly, called "dressing room", which focusses on gals getting dressed from nude. We use high-speed photography to capture those things that you love - the details of getting into a bra, and knickers (and other items of course).

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby

You have a good point there, and I have forwarded your post on to Verity, who shoots most of the video now.

We're starting a new section on the site shortly, called "dressing room", which focusses on gals getting dressed from nude. We use high-speed photography to capture those things that you love - the details of getting into a bra, and knickers (and other items of course).
                                              a
                                              this sounds great! I love the candidness of your shots and now have a dedicated section!

Comment

a
                                                Just hearing about this gives me a good feeling. Looking forward to this.

Comment

Just watched the videos and I have to say those are a great assortment of clothes, especially the pink dress worn during the stills shoot.
                                                  In the first video Rosanna says that guys don't stare at her face any more. I say they're idiots.
                                                  (I think even less of the the ones who were said to take liberties with the zippy dress, but I won't get into that because I'm in too good a mood.)

Comment

a

That is a good thing as long as it is not only about the "putting on" but also about the "taking off", if I understand stonefly's post correctly.

B

Comment

That is a good thing as long as it is not only about the "putting on" but also about the "taking off", if I understand stonefly's post correctly.
                                                      Huh? EVERY imageset is about taking clothes off!

*confused*

a

Comment

I assume that extra set features a girl who was shot taking her clothes off (regular set) putting her clothes back on (extra set)? Does that serve to deconfuse?

Comment

I don't think so.

Currently, we have (1000, I just noticed!) sets of pictures that feature girls taking their clothes off and doing stuff.

We're looking at adding a new section (probably to Gold) that has series of images of girls getting dressed. It's not going to be the total opposite of the regular sets - it shot in quite a different style (shot in natural light at a high ISO, giving what I think is a mopre natural feel), and it concentrates specifically on putting items of clothes on.

Things like, the procedure for putting on a bra (you can compare how a girl with big boobs does it, vs small boobs - quite different), detail of pulling up knickers over the bum, pulling a tight tshirt over a bra, pulling jeans up over the bum, and so on. The sets will be quite short - 20 to 40 images, I think.

a

Comment

OK, Now I get it, stupid me !! LOL

B

Comment

Awesome

Awesome and extremley cute

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X