New Model: Rosanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Rosanna

Rosanna, another beauty I'm looking forward to. The eyes. The smile.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Luxman; 23 October 2005, 08:24 PM. Reason: reduce image

Originally posted by Jorinel
    Another beauty I'm looking forward to. The eyes. The smile.
    And everything else...

Lxm

Comment

And some guy wrote there are no 10s here. Not that we would ever rate women that way, mind you

Comment

That was supposed to be a winking face. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by jseas
          And some guy wrote there are no 10s here. Not that we would ever rate women that way, mind you
          He was right, she's not a 10, she's at least a 12.5 out of 10.

Lxm

Comment

I was the one who said there are no 10s. But Rosanna appears to be a 9.7 or 9.8. And I won't comment on how young she looks. Or could I be getting older?

Comment

*wow*

Comment

I think Rosanna has the capacity to be one of the site's fave models.

She's really at my gusto.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                  She's really at my gusto.
                  Sorry, Luxman, the English language has caught you out. - This must be a faux ami for you. My Chambers Dictionary says gusto - exuberant enjoyment, zest and it is usually used when saying someone does something with gusto.

I would say that Rosanna is to my taste - definitely!

Jorinel

Comment

Holy cow!

Comment

She is quite beautiful. I am sure she is more beautiful with her clothes off...

Comment

All that I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosanna is definately why I had joined up to this site.

Comment

She's coming up: next week.

Lxm

Comment

she's gorgeous!!

Comment

the new site covergirl
                              hope theres lots of vids

Comment

Oh god I can't wait to see her naked!

Comment

*cues up the Toto song*

Comment

You probably know that song was written for Rosanna Arquette in her younger, hotter days. Think of Desperately Seeking Susan or the one with Griffin Dunne running all over Manhattan late at night trying to get at her.

Comment

Originally posted by andmichal
                                      All that I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosanna is definately why I had joined up to this site.
                                      ..... and for me she is one of the (many) girls that keeps me tied up to AW. Rosanna is extremely beautiful, she has such a lovely natural body... .... awesome breasts

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
                                        ..... and for me she is one of the (many) girls that keeps me tied up to AW. Rosanna is extremely beautiful, she has such a lovely natural body... .... awesome breasts
                                        Yes Rosanna's breasts are near-perfect: a good size and yet still shapely, with nice big nipples to match. Also, the absence of any tan (in an age when bronzed babes still rule) makes her look extremely intimate, vulnerable and sexy. Wow!
                                        Look here

- P

Comment

Her eyes match the blue in the background. What? You weren't looking at her eyes?

Comment

I'm getting her set ready, and she's better than you can imagine.
                                            Abby does a superb job of capturing the personality of a gorgeous girl.
                                            Her body is as delicious as her face.
                                            She's going to be on a lot of people's top ten lists, guaranteed!

Comment

is there video???

Comment

Most certainly there is video.

Comment

Omigod she's phenominal. A dream come true.
                                                  You guys (and gals) are in for such a treat!

She has officially bumped Amy as my favorite light-haired model.
                                                  That's saying something, because Amy was from 2001.

Comment

I think without even seeing her set I can safely say WOW, please tell me she is up for a GG set, maybe with Chole B.
                                                    I guy can hope can't he.

Dave

Comment

WOW, what a beautiful girl and great pics. It's hard to wait for tomorrow. And plz Abby & Vid Dude, let us not wait to long for her videos. I also hope that the GG shoot with Rosanna will happen. That must be fantastic shoot.

Comment

There must be a redux, as her clothes are different in her set from the preview - looking forward to it!

Jorinel

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                                          Omigod she's phenominal. A dream come true.
                                                          How true, she is a ravishing beauty. Cheeky and still innocent looking, wow..... and ... it's only day one

Comment

Rosanna's phenomenal. And this revealing/teasing first day isn't what I expected (and I am visiting the site earlier than usual in the day just because of this shoot), but still tremendous.

There does seem to be a change after the first five or so photos in her lingerie -- first it's white, then red. Not sure what happened, though I hope to see her in both tops, and of course without.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X