New Model: Rosanna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorinel
    There must be a redux, as her clothes are different in her set from the preview - looking forward to it!
    Exactually what I was thinking, plus a rumoured GG shoot that Abby mentioned. I wonder where Abby gets all these rumours from.

Things are getting Rosie

Comment

The eyes, the smile, the boobs, the energy she radiates... *sighs* this is pure candy for my eyes...
      I guess it's the first time I can hardly wait for the next part... and Rosanna says she likes writing... I hope she'll write me

The only thing I don't like about this shoot is the background
      Last edited by Roland; 3 February 2005, 10:22 PM.

Comment

I liked the background, AND Rosanna. The only thing I didn't like was that the shoot seemed over-exposed. You miss the detail of that fine tuft of hair against the white of her skin.

The sample shot above seems different. Is there another set?

Comment

Rosanna is fantastic. Can't wait to see the rest of her set when she's completley naked. And the thought of her in a GG situation. Phew!

Comment

Rosanna was comfy to do nude in her first shoot, which I posted a sample of, above.

Then, she came back a week later, and wanted to do it all (and then some), so we shot her again. We have a deficit of explicit models currently, which means we're adding nude models from three months ago, but explicit models from a month ago.

Soooo, we brought her second shoot forward, and released it as a primary. That means her first redux will be a nude only, but it's still a great shoot, I reckon.

Yes, it is over exposed. Not sure what crack I was smoking that day. Sorry. :/

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
              Not sure what crack I was smoking that day.
              I want the same.

Lxm

Comment

To be serious, it is reassuring for us "normal people" that even a pro and perfectionist like you manages to foozle a shoot.
                Human do make mistakes.
                Anyway, Rosanna is a nice girl and the pics are only slightly overexposed.

Lxm

Comment

Not sure what crack I was smoking that day.
                  Given the general context, this could do with some disambiguation.

Is waxing out?

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                    To be serious, it is reassuring for us "normal people" that even a pro and perfectionist like you manages to foozle a shoot.
                    Human do make mistakes.
                    Anyway, Rosanna is a nice girl and the pics are only slightly overexposed.
                    Yikes! That shot on the thread is great. What a contrast. For one thing, tell Roseanne to untie her hair. Then tell her we're reshooting her stills, and send her to my house . . .
                    Last edited by Luxman; 4 February 2005, 05:55 AM. Reason: adding quote tags

Comment

Dumb comments here from Stupid_guy...

#1 the write-up sez Cass is a 'rainmaker' -- pardon an ignorant foreigner, but what does that mean, in terms a stupid guy could follow?

#2 I like the background! Keeping it simple. Reminds me of the good old days of Playboy ca 60-70's

#3 Clothing optional? as in, er, less is more, as in, oh nevermind.

Thanks for the pics, Rosanna! Ya fabulous. Now I am off to find a disk of some old stuff. Please could we get out of the top by tomorrow?

Comment

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

rain·mak·er n. 1. Informal. One who is known for achieving excellent results in a profession or field, such as business or politics.

a

Comment

Originally posted by stupid_guy
                          Dumb comments here from Stupid_guy...

#1 the write-up sez Cass is a 'rainmaker' -- pardon an ignorant foreigner, but what does that mean, in terms a stupid guy could follow?
                          It's not an Aussie term -- often used on Wall Street and at law firms in the states to mean someone who brings in business or clients, or is so good that they remain loyal to the firm because of him or her.

Comment

What milky skinned beauty she is. Goregous. Such a sweet smile. Pretty without make-up.
                            Thanks Roasanna

Comment

Rosanna...what A Honey!!!

I really enjoyed Rosanna's shoot. She is a remarkable natural beauty.
                              I love her beautiful smile and her gorgeous 'peaches and cream' complexion,
                              but her stunning figure will grace my fantasies for many sleepless nights.
                              May we have more, please.
                              Yours sinseriously,
                              D.H.

Comment

Hi Harry,

There is more coming, there's a redux shoot of Rosanna in the pipeline.

Lxm

Comment

...I'm looking forward to discover her personality (and a bit more) in the videos.

Lxm

Comment

1. Rainmaker took me aback for a minute too. Sounded like troublemaker.

2. Oh, the imagery of Abby's statement about smoking crack, in reference to Rosanna ...

3. It's always nice to work in some variety, such as bottoms off first in this case.

4. Am I imagining things, or is Rosanna one of those girls who doesn't care what time of month she does her shoot?
                                    Last edited by Howie348; 4 February 2005, 02:24 PM. Reason: counting to 4

Comment

I think Rosanna is my favorite model on the whole site. I really do, mostly because she so damn pretty, also because she is so damn rude.

Comment

Wow, Rosanna is an amazing girl. nice, funny & comfortable with posing.
                                        I really like her and she's in the list of my top models.

Lxm

Comment

I've spent 10 minutes trying to think of a comment about Rosanna, and, frankly, my vocabulary is not up to the task.

I am so glad that Rosanna enjoyed her first shoot enough to want to dare more on her second as this set features some truly exquisite close-ups. Lovely too to see a natural blonde bush. Rosanna's peaches and cream complexion (to borrow a phrase) is also fantastic and Abby does it proud with a fine series of portrait shots.

A special mention too for the good selection of dressed cleavage shots at the opening of the set. Might I be right in guessing that Rosanna switched her bra to wear something that would give extra oomph to those bust shots? I am once again amazed my Mother Nature, to pack so many curves of such impressive voluptuousness into only 5ft 2in of young woman!

Comment

I concur, pjay--I have had a couple of days to recover now but all I can muster is a weak, boyish "wow".

The makeshift background (a rug just like my grandma crochets) serves as a wonderful contrast for her delightfully pale skin, or have I got that backwards? And despite the mentioned overexposure, I say it's a perfect set. Can't wait for more.

Comment

what i can't figger out are rosanna's eyes. look at the difference of 002 and samplesmall, does rosanna have a twin sister ?

Comment

Hi holden,

If you look closer, you'll see that the eyes are the same, but the different lighting and, very important, skin colour give them another effect.

The different hairstyle makes the whole face look differently.

Lxm

Comment

Wow, what a beauty, we need more of her, and I mean lots more ! LOL

Comment

Rosanna:AW Covergirl

I've been a member of AW for about three months and 'researched' various websites. Without a doubt Rosanna you are beautiful like no other. I feel almost rude looking at photos of someone so beautiful. You are the epitemy of what AW stabds for.

Cant wait to see more photos or, be still my racing heart, a video. I guess I'll have to stay a member of AW until I do see more of Rosanna.

But who's complaining.

Comment

Hi alvarop3,

Originally posted by alvarop3
                                                      I guess I'll have to stay a member of AW until I do see more of Rosanna.
                                                      Oh, that's a dangerous statement. If there's nothing more of Rosanna coming up, you'll be a member for the rest of your life. That'd be fine for Abby.

Welcome to AW and enjoy your stay. I'm sure you will.

Lxm

Comment

Meanwhile, next door ...
                                                        Attached Files
                                                        Last edited by Quartz; 12 February 2005, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Rest assured, there is a lot more of Rosanna coming up!

a

Comment

Rest assured, there is a lot more of Rosanna coming up!
                                                            Excellent news, thanks Abby. Any chance you could give us a hint who her partner was in her GG shoot.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
                                                              Excellent news, thanks Abby. Any chance you could give us a hint who her partner was in her GG shoot.

Dave
                                                              The clues are in the pic. But here's the answer if you want to cheat.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X