• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Daniela

Daniela, the girl with the cheeky grin.

Very promising.

Lxm
    Attached Files

To me it looks like she has some other good features as well.

I really look forward to see the rest of her set as well.

boa

Comment

Yes, very promising and oh, ....she makes me wanna play "lollipoping"

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
        Very promising
        Promising to yank her top off by the looks of it. How lovely!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing more of her. That looks a hot body undere that top!

Comment

Now that is as fine a preview pic as I have ever seen here!

Comment

Just came in from freezing cold (-10) temperatures. Daniela in her shorts warms up things more than a bit Good thing this AW site

Comment

Daniela, I like your set very much. I think you are a very beautifull girl. I especially found the sight of the veins in your breasts in pic 76 to be very erotic. Hope to see more of your work on this site soon !!

B

Comment

Originally posted by belgianlullo
                  Daniela, I like your set very much. I think you are a very beautifull girl. I especially found the sight of the veins in your breasts in pic 76 to be very erotic. Hope to see more of your work on this site soon !!

B
                  I love it when they show up like that! Not many pictures show them that clearly. Belgianlullo, Thanks for mentioning it. I thought maybe I was the only one that really liked that.

Comment

With so many people out there, you are never the only one to like something !! LOL

B

Comment

Daniela is outstanding !! I think I have a new favourite !!

SUPER-BEAUTY

Vid Dude, is there vid of her coming ?

B

Comment

Delicious Daniela !!!

Daniela is a gorgeous babe!
                        Fabulous figure and fun-loving persona.
                        I can't get enough of this sexy young thang!
                        More, please, Abby !!!
                        Cheers,
                        D.H.

Comment

Great set... and a beautiful girl. :-)

And 175 looks like a very promising calendar shot as well.

Cheers,
                          T

Comment

Anybody watching JAG ever wonder what Mac would look like naked? I think Daniela might be a close match. Thoughts?

Comment

It is not so difficult to compare. Nude pictures of the actress who plays Mac, are all over the Internet !

B

Comment

Ah, the glories of the full, dark bush. Artlover is happy, yes. Thanks, Daniela!

It looks like Daniela was photographed in the same room as Lucia--I see the same pictures on the wall.

Comment

Wow what a beauty she is. I'd love to see her in a g/g shoot with Rosanna, that would be something to remember always.

Comment

Originally posted by belgianlullo
                                    It is not so difficult to compare. Nude pictures of the actress who plays Mac, are all over the Internet !

B
                                    So I see. Thanks. I remember I had looked some years ago and not found anything. I like Daniela better!

Comment

Me too LOL

B

Comment

Daniella is a dream girl. Such a pretty happy face and the most perfect figure. I mean it. Gorgeous. I'm so glad she is unshaven, it is so much more attractive and so much sexier. Thank you Abby, and if you ever read this thank you Daniella...

Comment

Originally posted by tangerine
                                          And 175 looks like a very promising calendar shot as well.
                                          Good idea. But not a calendar, just a wallpaper.

Comment

Daniela

Daniela you are gorgeous I hope there will be more pictures of your beautiful body and lovely smile on AW soon. I think your breasts are amazing !

I notice in the early shots you have a jewel in your belly button, but then it disappears... Any reason why ?

Love
                                            John xx

Comment

Originally posted by remigius
                                              I notice in the early shots you have a jewel in your belly button, but then it disappears... Any reason why ?
                                              There’s been a spate of belly button jewellery thefts recently around Australia, police are baffled.

Besides the fate that she’s so cute I like how relaxed and comfortable Daniel is.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by remigius

Many models that you will see is the same, I'm quite sure that it's on Abby's request to take it off.

Comment

Daniela, hmmm.

A little show off because the way she done that little dance. I love it.
                                                  Cheeky because the way she smiled and I love that smile.
                                                  Beautifull because she has a beautifull face.
                                                  And she has a great body!

From
                                                  GCG71

Comment

Wow, Daniela - magnificent body, gorgeous face, loads of impish charm. I was going to single out some more detailed features, but I have been beaten to it by others so I'm just going to say 'Wow' again and gawp like an idiot at Daniela's loveliness!

Comment

"I like Daniela better!"

I don't know if "You're more beautifull than Catherine Bell" is a nice thing to say to an 18 year old but hé, with her only being 18 years old I see a great future for her as an AW model with at least four Reduxes with both pics and vid. LOL

That's if she herself wants it.

B

Comment

Daniela is a superhero. She single-handedly saved my subscription to abbywinters.com. I had shut off my rebill, but then her picture appeared in 'upcoming models'...

And her photoshoot didn't come online before my termination date.

So I really had no choice but to re-subscribe. And was she ever worth it! HOT HOT HOT! Makes me wish I were an eighteen-year-old Aussie lad with some free time on my hands. I would find her and marry her. Twice!

And now I won't ever be able to let my subscription lapse... 'cause then I'd miss her reduxes.

Daniela = themostamazinglybeautifulandsexywomaninthewholewid eworldever

Comment

Originally posted by mister_tea
                                                          I would find her and marry her. Twice!
                                                          Absolutely! But I wonder what it is like for a girl to have that effect on men: is it all good or is there a downside? Perhaps any model reading this could enlighten us. Anthea?

- P

Comment

And next week there is going to be vid of this extra-ordinary beauty !

Can't wait

B

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X