Annabel and Jamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annabel and Jamie

I was digging into the site yesterday and looked at Annabel and Jamie video.
    Well, I normaly see myself as a pretty calm and collected guy but really this time everything went flying !!
    The worrying part is that I broke my wife's most precious china vase (Wank period)
    No pun intended. I kind of dread her return. I am sure I will get an earfull...
    Any chance of seeing these two fierce and beautiful lioness together again?

My God, what sort of weird self-abuse ritual were you performing that might require a china vase?

On second thoughts, I'm not sure I want to know!

Comment

He can't use his magic lamp because he has to live in there sometimes.

Comment

I just wanted to give this one a shout-out. This is the "Girls on Film" video, and the DVD was very first video I purchased or saw by Abby Winters. To this day one of AW's best - absolute waif heaven!

Comment

Yeah, Annabel was my "first" Abby girl, the girl who first made me a believer in this place. I knew I had to subscribe when I saw her shaved pussy in that "boat" pictorial. No other site had ever taken pics of this calibre and nature, at least none I was aware of.

Comment

how can i buy the dvd?

Comment

Originally posted by JackWalsh View Post
              how can i buy the dvd?
              See reply to your other post in diff. thread

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X