Comment

Oooh. Deviations set?

Comment

Sweeeet, goth and punk girls are hot...

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
          Oooh. Deviations set?
          Hopefully. I'd hate to think that's Calibre's living room.

Comment

i wonder how she did her hair...
            if she loves to play chess?

all black&white

Comment

This girl needs help

Comment

Originally posted by kat_w
                oh my god, this chick is REALLY hot, I'm also into the goth/punk girls, hope to see more of her on here. I like the deviations section.
                OK Kat W,

If you could choose to be in a deviations set, what would it involve? I am sure we could get behind you in persuading Abby into it.

Tank
                "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

Comment

The thought of kat_w in a deviations set is just too exciting for words. Perhaps she and Calibre... If that happens I'll buy a life membership!

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
                    The thought of kat_w in a deviations set is just too exciting for words. Perhaps she and Calibre... If that happens I'll buy a life membership!
                    Kat and Calibre, that would be great. Or even Kat or Calibre with Jeannie.
                    Now all we have to do is get Abby and the girls to agree.

Dave
                    Last edited by Darth Dave; 16 February 2005, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I definitely think Kat should do a g/g with Calibre as soon as the poor girl gets out of jail.

Think Abby will bail her out?

Whaddaya say, Mistress Kat?

Comment

I would like to do something a bit kinky, maybe with a bit of bondage or something...or handcuffs
                        What would you like to see??
                        ~ Kat
                        Yikes!! Sounds good to me.

What would I like to see?? Well you of course.

Tank

Comment

I would like to do something a bit kinky, maybe with a bit of bondage or something...or handcuffs
                          What would you like to see??
                          ~ Kat
                          Since you ask, I'd like to see you gagged, blindfolded and handcuffed to a bed, being ravished by Calibre. After that you'd do the same to her. Would you enjoy that?

Comment

That would be very cool! Bit different to what AW normally does, but very sexy...Wouldnt mind joining in!
                            antheaxx

Comment

Originally posted by anthea
                              That would be very cool! Bit different to what AW normally does, but very sexy...Wouldnt mind joining in!
                              antheaxx
                              Gosh, Anthea, what a good sport you are. The Petra/Susie gig was something on those lines, so don't give up hope !

Comment

Ooh yeah, great set-up: Calibre ties up Kat W. and ravishes her, at which point Anthea comes in and ravishes Calibre.

And then she unties Kat and they both go to work on Calibre.

Comment

What I great deviations set, Calibre looks so good and I love the blue light.
                                  Abby please decide to do more shoots with Calibre.

Dave

Comment

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am interested in purchasing a wine cellar dungeon like the one featured on the Abby Winters web site. I am especially interested in the offer of a free gift of "Calibre" just for trying. Could you please confirm that I can keep my Calibre even if I decide to return the dungeon.

Eagerly awaiting your reply,

Tank

Comment

A high calibre shoot. It blew me away. She looks great in the mood lighting, and nice to see deviations deviating down to the dungeon for a little fun. An oldie but a goodie.
                                      Last edited by Smittenbyakitten; 7 March 2005, 08:06 AM. Reason: Changed old'ie to oldie, good'ie to goodie. Looked better somehow...

Comment

Now this is strange. I don't like piercings or dim lighting, and I much prefer girls who smile. Yet I've developed an instant deep longing for Calibre. I think she's utterly enchanting and I hope to see much more (in all senses) of her.

Philos (bemused)

Comment

I agree with Philos on all points. Don't like goth, don't like piercings, don't care for atmospherics, much prefer girls who smile, but...
                                          Dang, I really like this girl. This is a really sexy set,
                                          Could it be those big puppy dog eyes?

Abby did it again. Redefined a genre and made it better.

Comment

... and a Kat W, Anthea, Caliber set would be AWESOME!

Rather than bondage, I think I'd rather see Anthea and Kat tickle Caliber till she laughs.

Then they can all give each other gynecological examinations. That would be fun. Right, ladies?

Comment

Hmmm yes I think I would! I've looked at a bit of Calibre's set and can't get over how sexy she is! Wow, is all I can say..
                                              (and a PS to Anthea.. not a bad thought...!)
                                              A three-way girl set with handcuffs, bondage and (hopefully) spankings!

Is anyone at AW.com taking notes? Making calls? Renting dungeon equipment?

Comment

Abby where are you??? (You've been quiet lately!), These are exciting possibilities!!!!!
                                                I know it's not you're genre but how awesome that threesome would be!!!!
                                                Please!!!! consider it????

Alleyes

Comment

It would be great, but we don't even know if Calibre is up for another shoot much less a girl girl one, hopefully she is, her shoot was great. It would be cool if Abby and Verity can find some more goth girls as well.

Dave

Comment

Calibre talks about "suspension" and I'm not sure what she means by that. Is this "just" being suspended from something higher, by her hands, her breasts, or is it actual hanging? That sort of thing could be dangerous, and perhaps even highly illegal. Anyone know what Calibre means by "suspension"?

Comment

harcos2005, like most things about calibre, it's kinda extreme. I do not think it's illegal here in oz.

It's where you peirce your back (usually) with a series of rings or hooks (between two and 16), then you are suspended from these rings only, by rope. Apparently, it feels amazing, you go into a trance state, and, um stuff.

There are a bunch of pics here: http://www.bmezine.com/ritual/suisus001.html Be warned, this is pretty full on stuff!

a

Comment

actually, Calibre was going to do some suspension stuff for us (she brought her gear along and everything). We ended up running out of time, but I am not sure it'd be right for AW. Thinking about it now, if presented with the opportunity, I still don;t know if I'd shoot it.

But I bet Nico would. Then I'd have to deicde if it goes on the site or not...

a

Comment

Urghh!

Lxm

Comment

Abby, if anyone from AW ever makes the shoot, I sure hope you'll never put it on the site. I don't think this site is that kind of site, it would be awful.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X