X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matilda & Fuji

Matilde & Fuji

WOW!!!

This set is so hot! it gets 11/10 on the hardon monitor (LMAO ) They certainly looked like they enjoyed each other in that set, Can't wait for the videos!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by sabrexl; 19 February 2005, 10:27 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

This set is absolutely fantastic. Definitely one of the best GG shoots. Hopefully all vids go up on the webpage and not only on DVD.

Comment

Agreed - definitely a hot g/g set. If you set your slide viewer to 0.5 sec or less you hardly need a video, the shots are taken so close together. Well done Abby yet again!

- Philos

Comment

Yeah, indeed. This is very hot stuff.
        We should thank Matilda, Fuji & lbnl Abby.

Lxm

Comment

WOW WOW WOW

This set was amazing, I was so happy to find that it had finished downloading when I got home, and then after seeing it, as I said WOW. As Luxman said we definitely should thank Matilda, Fuji & Abby.

Dave

Comment

there sure as heck better be a video release for this one! Wow!

Comment

Yes! That set definitely raises WOW to a new level!

I had to stop watching the slide show twice because my chest was pounding so hard I thought I was going to have a heart attack!

Thank you so much Matilda and Fuji for letting us experience such incredible love making. Abby captured the event in such an amazing way, it was like being there!

Let us know when the DVD is released. I would pre-order it if I could!

WOW!

Comment

Well crap. That was disappointing.

Maybe the videos will be better.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
                  Well crap. That was disappointing.
                  Oops, what happens Dafydd? You didn't like this set?

Lxm

Comment

I thought they were incredibly hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                      Oops, what happens Dafydd? You didn't like this set?
                      No — as AW sets go, this one was pretty lame. It seemed so godsdamn frantic, like they had a mutual friend trying to keep their jealous, homophobic boyfriends distracted as long as he could so they could have a private moment together. That's not erotic. There's no sense of intimacy, no seduction, no foreplay, no taking the time to explore and enjoy each other's body as a whole. It was just 30 shots of heavy kissing, then straight to the ass/pussy stuff. And it remained focused on the ass/pussy stuff to the near exclusion of everything else for a further 500 frames. It got boring.
                      I fully recognize that the Jamie/Gabrielle and Joanne/Mianna sets are at a level of erotic power that's very hard to reach, and I didn't expect this to manage that (although with Mathilda involved I had high hopes), but even the Isabella/Jenny and Beth/Julia still sets were sexier than this one.

Oh well. Like I said, maybe the videos'll be better.

Comment

Well I , for one, am damn happy that Abby got two girls to go at it like they actually like what they're doing. Some of the girl-girl stuff on here is not nearly this hot. Sometimes things get frantic dafydd!

Comment

I liked this set a lot, though I also wish there was a bit more build-up -- mostly because I'm curious about this couple. There's a suggested sub-dom sort of thing in the description of the shoot, and I sort of want to know how they got together and so on -- I'm assuming this is a couple of sorts in real life, though that's not clear. Anyway, they are two very fine looking women and I'm happy I got a chance to see their shoot.

Comment

Are we being teased to buy the DVD?

One of the best ever! HOT HOT HOT
                            These girls are off the charts in hotness. My gosh.
                            The shots of the girls asses, fingers, cuteness was too hot to handle.
                            Also, I think the photography was at it's best here.

I think it's sad we all have to "worry" that we are being teased and getting the videos may cost us more money. What are your thoughts on this?

I'm not really sure how I feel about the video being DVD-only, but I'm leaning towards thinking it's simply too expensive have to buy a DVD each time you see a hot girl here and want the video.

Yes, I guess I feel a bit cheated.
                            I love AW site and all, and I think it's a good value, but this one aspect is a bit "off" I think.

Also, I don't' really like how we get the photo sets stagged (set A Mon, set B Tue, etc..)

Comment

Hi chezchez,

Originally posted by chezchez
                              I think it's sad we all have to "worry" that we are being teased and getting the videos may cost us more money. What are your thoughts on this?

I'm not really sure how I feel about the video being DVD-only, but I'm leaning towards thinking it's simply too expensive have to buy a DVD each time you see a hot girl here and want the video.
                              I think you don't really have to worry. Perhaps the videos are DVD-only at the beginning. I can't promise anything, but the experience shows that even the DVD videos are released at the site after a while. I'm pretty sure this time it will be treated the same way.

Also, I don't' really like how we get the photo sets stagged (set A Mon, set B Tue, etc..)
                              In my eyes we should be satisfied, we get an update every day, two or three new models every week, videos, backstage shots,... what should we want more. I prefer the sets spread over two days than an update only every second day. My very own opinion

Lxm

Comment

Yes, I guess I feel a bit cheated.
                                I love AW site and all, and I think it's a good value, but this one aspect is a bit "off" I think.
                                chezchez,

It's human nature to want everying for the smallest price (or nothing). This is hugely frustrating for me, cos we're already chepaer per month than any comparable sites as it is, yet you guys STILL want more.

You do not have to buy a DVD every time to see a hot girl. We make DVD's in specific instances, not randomly as you imply.

(1) "tier three" girl-girl shoots (like fuji and matilda). We don't shoot any where near as many of these as I would like, but we're working hard on changing that. These cost us a heck of a lot more to produce than any other kind of shoot (in dollars, but also effort and hassle and time), so we need to recoup the money somehow. We could charge more for the site as a whole, but we don't think that's fair.

Anyway, we do put up a significant slab of the video from these shoots to the website. Around 25 minutes (about half). We don't cut out the "good bits", in fact, we cut out the "bad" bits! We produce a proper DVD for people who really, really like the set, and are concerned about image quality (obviously, DVD's are much better quality than the stuff on the site); and for people who hate websites as a delivery mechinism for video content.

We used to not put GGT3 vids up on the site until the DVD was released, but VidDude and I decided a few months back to ditch that "rule", thus you will be seeing GGT3 video generally a few weeks after the stills are added.

(2) "intimate moments" DVD's. The nature of these scenes (10, 15 minutes with not much action) makes them unsuitable for web distro and ideal for DVD distro. We have had people complain that these scenes on the site go for too long (!). These were designated for DVD-only release, then VidDude and I thought we may as well stick them on the site as well as a freebie... and whatdyaknow, people like you STILL bitch about it!

Sheesh.

Ironically, we don't make that much money from the DVD's compared to the website. So far, after making around seven titles over the last three years, we have broken even, and made around a 10% profit margin. Hardly a killer app, right? My hope is that as we get more titles out there, more people will buy our back catalogue as well, but that remains to be seen.

So, we could add ALLL the video to the site, but we know that that is not going to icrease either retention, or new sales, cos we have made changes like that in the past, and no one even noticed, let alone extended their sub.

So, apart from some minor scheduling changes, we're unlikly to adjust the way we do DVD's. I am sorry you feel ripped off, but I'm not going to loose sleep over it. I know we provide good material at a very reasonable price. There are always going to be complainers, but I hope that now, at least, you understand why things are the way they are, so you can make an informed decision.

a

Comment

Try as you may, you can't please everyone. It's probably impossible to design a weekly release schedule that would completely satisfy *half* of the AW audience, let alone all of them. Chezchez, check out the competition--it's like walking into a used car lot--you know you're gonna get screwed, and I don't mean in a fun way.

Comment

Chezchez, I have no idea how long you've been a member but I'm guessing not too long.
                                    This site has evolved over the years and features added regularly. Originally there was no video, no DVD's etc. Updates were twice a week.
                                    This is (and will continue to be I'm sure) a photography based site. To suggest that material is put on the site to promo DVD's could not be further from the truth. We get the best material, released daily, for a very reasonable price.
                                    If you find a better deal anywhere, let us members know!

Timbit

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                                      ]It' man nature to want everying for the smallest price (or nothing). This is hugely frustrating for me, cos we're already cheaper per month than any comparable sites as it is, yet you guys STILL want more.
                                      Abby
                                      I might have gotten on your nerve at time, but now I'm on your side, and please don't put everybody in the same basket.

So apart from some minor scheduling changes, we're unlikly to adjust the way we do DVD's. I am sorry you feel ripped off, but I'm not going to loose sleep over it. I know we provide good material at a very reasonable price. There are always going to be complainers, but I hope that now, at least, you understand why things are the way they are, so you can make an informed decision.

a
                                      Have you notice that these remarks often come from new members just joining in. Please remember that after you've been a member for a little while, these remarks tend to go away and start to enjoy what's on the site, because there is so much to look forward to.

Keep the good work Abby and remember that there's a lot of members that appreciate what you give.

c
                                      Last edited by Luxman; 21 February 2005, 06:28 AM. Reason: repairing quote tag

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain
                                        Have you notice that these remarks often come from new members just joining in. Please remember that after you've been a member for a little while, these remarks tend to go away and start to enjoy what's on the site, because there is so much to look forward to.

Keep the good work Abby and remember that there's a lot of members that appreciate what you give.
                                        I agree with casgrain, I think it's great that Abby updates every day, not to mention all the extra stuff like the backstage pics and I’ve noticed that Abby is always willing to help when people have problems.

Dave

Comment

chezchez, i think you shouldn't be so distrustful.

as for the set, i think it's very hot. i just missed some softer bits, especially some breast play.

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                            Yeah, indeed. This is very hot stuff.
                                            We should thank Matilda, Fuji & lbnl Abby.

Lxm
                                            Definately!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
                                              No — as AW sets go, this one was pretty lame. It seemed so godsdamn frantic, like they had a mutual friend trying to keep their jealous, homophobic boyfriends distracted as long as he could so they could have a private moment together. That's not erotic. There's no sense of intimacy, no seduction, no foreplay, no taking the time to explore and enjoy each other's body as a whole. It was just 30 shots of heavy kissing, then straight to the ass/pussy stuff. And it remained focused on the ass/pussy stuff to the near exclusion of everything else for a further 500 frames. It got boring.
                                              I fully recognize that the Jamie/Gabrielle and Joanne/Mianna sets are at a level of erotic power that's very hard to reach, and I didn't expect this to manage that (although with Mathilda involved I had high hopes), but even the Isabella/Jenny and Beth/Julia still sets were sexier than this one.

Oh well. Like I said, maybe the videos'll be better.
                                              If abby posted more shots of which I know she would have taken of them kissing and romantically entwining, the members who join to get the lesbo sex action (of which i can guarentee there being many) would get bored easily. Abby has to get the balance right between the sensual stuff and the full on love making. Especially as looking through the images, it looks like fuji and matilda were really having a good time and enjoying each other, there was probably more raunchy shots than "soft", the video will show the full thing and I expect would come in no less than 6 parts (we hope!!) lol.

Comment

Did you mean to direct your comment towards someone else?
                                                I said nothing to that effect, did I?

Originally posted by masssive
                                                chezchez, i think you shouldn't be so distrustful.
                                                as for the set, i think it's very hot. i just missed some softer bits, especially some breast play.

Comment

Very hot set, nearly topping Annabel and Jamie in my book.

I have been waiting for a g/g set with anal play, and this one was well worth the wait! I wish this was a more common theme, but that's up to the models.

Well done girls! Well done Abby!

Yay for us!

-Smith

Comment

I feel like I should smoke a cigarette after watching Matilda and Fuji.... and I don't smoke

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                                                      I feel like I should smoke a cigarette after watching Matilda and Fuji.... and I don't smoke
                                                      I certainly had the inclination to do something oral

Excellent set. I can see where Dafydd is coming from but IMO it would be wrong to expect the models to kiss and caress and slowly undress if it so happens that they just want to get to the [genitally-fixated male mode] good bits [/genitally-fixated male mode]. I certainly didn't come away with the impression that Matilda and Fuji were going at things in a way they didn't choose. Of course, if you like a slow build-up, then this set will disappoint, but I don't think we should overlook the pleasures of the 'hard shag' if you'll pardon the phrase.

All that passion and lots of bum shots too. Worked for me!

Comment

I'm late to this discussion but I agree with most of you: Matilda & Fuji are a perfect fit and I hope a video will be coming soon. As it happens, I'm partial to Japanese girls - so it goes without saying that I find Fuji particularly 'delicious' (I don't think I have to explain further).

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X