X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Lily T

Action in the forest: Lily T
    Attached Files

Action in the forest - I would also say Beauty in the forest, love that and more.

All good, she is coming up very very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
      All good, she is coming up very very soon.
      Yes, we have decided to present new models only when they already are on the schedule.
      Just to avoid the "when..." questions.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
        Yes, we have decided to present new models only when they already are on the schedule.
        I trust that this doesn't mean that people are discouraged from starting a thread for a model who catches the eye but is not yet on the schedule...

Jorinel

Comment

Originally posted by Jorinel
          I trust that this doesn't mean that people are discouraged from starting a thread for a model who catches the eye but is not yet on the schedule...
          Of course this doesn't mean that, but this way nobody can say AW promised.
          You're welcome to write about every model you want to.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman

Lxm
            does this mean Yarra is on the schedule?

Comment

Originally posted by elfie
              does this mean Yarra is on the schedule?
              No my dear. The schedule is on the news page and called "This Week" & "Next Week".
              When you can read there "Yarra Girls" then it's scheduled.
              The Yarra set was presented before the decision I mentioned above.

Lxm

BTW. We took the decision partially because of the reactions to the Yarra set.

Comment

She's got a sweet face, a great smile, and she's excercising! This set's going to be a personal favorite, I can feel it.
                Can you imagine her in that pose, naked?? Yummmmm.

P.S.:

Luxman,

I've been sort of cringing at the sometimes nerve-wracking give-and-take about the Y.G. set.

I think your decision to only start "official" threads for models on the schedule is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                  I've been sort of cringing at the sometimes nerve-wracking give-and-take about the Y.G. set.
                  Cringing? Nerve-wracking? Surely, it was all a bit of fun!

AW members:

AW admin:

Philos

Comment

Let me say, that I am honored to be the first (in a week or so) to be able to say that I know Lily T is going to be great! I'm with arsby that I think she is going to be one of my all time favorites!!! Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

P.S. Wasn't there a race horse once named Lily T?
                    Oh, no, that was Lil' E T

Comment

Here's Lily T

Well, Lily has 45 pictures up today and she's as stunning as we thought she would be . She's big, she's strong and she's British (Hoorah chaps!). Moreover she has incredibly sexy boobs, my goodness she has. I love her legs too. I don't wish to seem (s)elfish, but is there any chance that we'll ever see her in all her naked glory?

Philos

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
                        I don't wish to seem (s)elfish, but is there any chance that we'll ever see her in all her naked glory?
                        We have already seen her naked, Abby had posted a Yarra girls sample pics with them all naked in one of the threads.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
                          (s)elfish,
                          Bwhahahaha.

but is there any chance that we'll ever see her in all her naked glory?
                          er, yes, of course. Why would you think it'd be any other way?!

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                            er, yes, of course. Why would you think it'd be any other way?!
                            Well there were so few pics in the set (45 was it?) that I thought maybe something had gone disastrously wrong wrong with the shoot - model chickened out, bailiffs repossessed camera, Abby got religion, I dunno - and I panicked.

Glad I made you laugh, though!

Philos

Comment

Before I downloaded Gina doing some house cleaning naked I downloaded Lily_T (including last night) the one of the Yarra Girls. Lily_T is lovely. She is a well built girl with lovely puffy breast, great hips and a great butt which made me jealous. Was there someone coming down the track just after Lily_T got naked? She had abit of a worry look. The pics I like are 29,55,73,74 and 91.

Just one comment there is seems to be a bit of a jump between 37-38. What happened to the taking the bra off scene.

Thats a great gallery

From
                              GCG71

Comment

hi

glad you like her. We do to. She was one of the most skittish models I have ever shot, and she was paranoid thru the whole shoot that someone would come along and see her naked (no one did). I asked her a few times if she wanted to go somewhere else, and she said no, so I gues she was kinda enoying it as well.

There are a few missing pics cos they were blurry due to camera shake - I had to sue a slow shutter speed cos it was kinda dark in the woods there.

a

Comment

Lily_T is a virgin risk taker Abby. I bet it was her first time. About the shutter speed we all suffer from that no matter its film or digital.

From

GCG71

Comment

Pictures of Lily

Fans of the Who's early work will remember that song about, er, choking the chicken.

Lily's second set is lovely. I really enjoy seeing the girls surrounded by nature.

And--hoorah--frames 076-082!! About a month ago I said how much I liked seeing girls walk away from the camera, so as to show that sublime motion of the rear-endal areas. And here we are! I am not so presumptuous as to imagine that Abby said, "Now, Lily, walk away from the camera--let's make Artlover's day!" (that only happens in my Fun Private Universe Where I Run Everything ), but it made my morning. I'm looking forward to the next Y-Girl to appear.

Abby, do the Yarra Girls know how much excitement they have caused? Would look good on their resumes: "As a Yarra Girl, captivated a worldwide audience" and so forth. Ditto Special Project.
                                    Last edited by artlover; 11 March 2005, 02:49 PM. Reason: to add even more wit, of course!

Comment

I agree with Artlover - the second set is lovely. Lily T is a terrific 'gel', a proper smasher. I too would get camera shake if I had to focus on Lily's statuesque body. Oh! those sturdy legs. Oh! that chunky bottom. Oh! ...

Philos

Comment

The Lily T set is Wonderful. At last we have a Yarra Girl, and she was worth the wait. I hope for a full Yarra Girl set soon.

Comment

Is a virgin risk taker the same as a risk-taking virgin? Hope so...

Comment

To your question artlover, I hope so to.

Philos check your blood pressure I worry about you

From
                                            GCG71

Comment

Loved her post, she's gorgeous, love to see some more of her.

Comment

I especially liked the snoopy bra and thong; good choice lily.

Comment

There seems to be a mini-trend of Snoopy underwear. Hey Charlie Brown! Look at those great pumpkins!

(Now I've done it. I'm sure the Estate of Charles Schultz Flying Squad of Lawyers is on their way to get me, even now. )

Comment

Originally posted by Gerza71
                                                    Philos check your blood pressure I worry about you
                                                    But what a way to die!

-P

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X