New Redux: Susie comes back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tacobill
    I never though it would happen while I was looking at naked girls but Susie actually made me laugh out loud several times in that set....
    ... same happened with me, that was a great set. Susie, you seem to be the kind of girl one really could have fun with thank you for coming back.

Comment

I also found this set hot and funny at the same time, those facial expressions and poses were great, I can't wait to see your videos. If you do decide this is your last set it was a great way to retire from modelling.

You know about beer, go to cricket matches, are very funny and extremely HAWT, Susie your perfect.

Dave

Comment

just had an idea....naked cricket.
        starring susie preferably

Comment

Hi guys,

Hmm, well I somehow manage to look like a real goose in all my photo sets, I think it's a combination of a) me talking to Abby while she's shooting me
          b) me demonstrating what I'm saying while jumping up and down
          c) Cass hanging around just out of shot yelling out 'Show us ya tits!'
          d) me being a show off, and putting things on my head

At least you all know I'm having fun eh?

Hey Muggins, cheers for my congrats-that was a pretty crazy set I did for those guys! There were council workers everywhere wandering around the round-a-bout while I was doing it, very bad.

You'll all be pleased to know that when I did this shoot, I also did my VERY FIRST solo video! Verity was very harsh and made me frolick and jump around like a tool. She thought it was hilarious, I vowed to put a toad in her bed! But I cannot wait to see the end result, should be even more of a laugh than the stills set. We'll see...

Thanks again,
          s

Comment

Awwwhh, Susie on a solo video ...........with jumping around and stuff, jeeez, that's going to be exciting. I see it's already scheduled for next tuesday can't wait.

Comment

the funny thing is, Verity assumed that cos Susie had worked with us in the past and done so many shoots, that she has done heaps of solo video shoots, so she set the bar pretty high. >

a

Comment

I'm looking forward to see this video(s). I know it'll be lots of fun.

Lxm

Comment

What a great set, Susie! You never cease to amuse and delight. And your public hair is wonderful.

Comment

Hi Susie--

I am a newbie, still wandering wide-eyed in this treasure house. I enjoyed hearing everything you said in this video - you seem like a lot of fun to be around. The camaraderie and affection that seem to be part of AW shoots is a pleasure on top of everything else. And something that struck me while watching the video with Melissa and made me rewind a couple times - you're lovely all over of course, but such a great profile!

Comment

Perfect

Us in the London springtime think Susie (esp in this shoot) is great. Happy, sexy and the photographer did her justice. A lovely collection of pictures.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X