X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Susie comes back...

Woohooh, I think this is SPUNKY, isn't it? Susie
    Attached Files

Yay Susie's back and not just in a pic set.

Dave

Comment

Susie kicks ass. I can't wait.

Comment

What do I see .... Susie is back, wow that's the best news since quite some time ...

Comment

Susie's coming back! Hooray!

Comment

So this is what happened after the bra was thrown at the camera.

I woke up still sleepy this morning.

Not anymore!

I guess you could say (WARNING: Terrible joke imminent) that Susie is outstanding in her field.

Shamelessly, artlover

Comment

Susie's always been one of my favorites. Yay, Susie!
              Welcome back!

Comment

Wow!... all I've got time for, sorry folks. Now back to the pic...

Comment

Susie just gets better and better. How does she do it?

Comment

And with a full bush, yes, yes, yes, that's cool !

c

Comment

Definitively she is the best!
                      I can't wait to next week!

Comment

Woo Hoo

Susie is back!! Susie is the one girl that could cheer me up after loosing the irrepressible Jamie. She's the girl that drew me to AbbyWinters in the first place and the one who will most likely keep me here.

Comment

Glad she's back. Definitely one of my favorites!

Comment

Welcome back Susie!

Comment

Ditto! Tritto!

Comment

This is a great photo. Makes you want to bound around in the fields and enjoy the sunshine (well, if it weren't dark outside).
                                And Susie is spunkier than ever!
                                (No, you can't talk about Susie without using exclamation marks. For a cause. )

Comment

YAY! Susie is back! oh, thats me...

Thanks team, you rock!

s

Comment

hehe....you goose!

Comment

Quartz, I am surprised you didn't say Quattro...

Susie, have you thought of taking up the discus? Looks like you have the stance... And with the hustle and bustle of AW.com, you are probably already quite good at running around in circles!

Comment

WOW supersized Susie, it doesn't get much better.

Dave

Comment

OMIGOD! That's a great set. Susie, you're fantastic.
                                          I like the new look of your hair (not the hair on your head ).

Where's my oxygen bottle??

Lxm

Comment

Welcome back, Susie - may I say you look just as gorgeous as ever. And congrats on getting editor's pick of the week over at ISM. :-)

Comment

WOW. I think this is one of the best series I have seen. Susie you have really made my weekend.

Abby you really did the job this time. A model who is a natural, throw in background of the blue sky, a few white clouds, the brillant green grass and the great choice of colour for the clothing, natural colours for the top (to match the sky) and bright green for the bottom (to match the grass).All in all a great Saturday treat for us to enjoy.

Please tell us that this was also captured on video.
                                              Oncall

Originally posted by Luxman
                                              OMIGOD! That's a great set.
                                              Lxm
                                              I also agree with Luxman when he says "That's a great set" and the photos are excellent also.

Comment

There's a song from the last century that goes...

If you knew Susie, like I know Susie
                                                Oh! Oh! Oh! What a girl

I only know you thru your posts and pictures. Might keel over if I met you in person.

A great shoot--the colors are so vivid... Pass me the oxygen Lux, if there's any left

Comment

heres my new favourite "bra on head" pic

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://media.abbywinters.com/gold/Susie/susie6/susie6188.jpg

heres my old one ifn yr interested:

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://media.abbywinters.com/gold/Backstage_16/backstage16_imgset404/backstage1641.jpg
                                                  Last edited by Ozboy24; 16 April 2005, 01:15 PM. Reason: unlike bono i found what i was looking for...

Comment

Best Set Ever!

I never though it would happen while I was looking at naked girls but Susie actually made me laugh out loud several times in that set.
                                                    She has so much character that she just jumps off the screen at you. I had forgotten that the bra on the head thing was one of her old tricks, it felt like a brand new one!

I just hope that we finaly get to hear "the Voice OF Susie" on some video sometime. I do recall Abby saying it was harder to get Susie to shut up than it was to get her to stay quiet.

Thanks a million Susie, and well done Abby yet again.

Comment

yeah her facial expressions are my favourite parts of her sets.....actually, the backstage pics are my favourite pics of her!

Comment

This set has it all, great photography, great location and most importantly Susie . Susie, you light up the camera like no other. Thank you for coming back (modelling) one last* time.

Tank
                                                        "The wall was high and I fell asleep"

*It's not really the last is it?

Comment

please dont say "last time"

it sends shivers up my spine

Comment

Just as the vegetation is beginning to flourish down under, too . No! no! it CAN'T be the last time!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X