New Model: Rosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Rosa

She's on the bed, her hair is red, soon she'll start to undress, oh what a stress...Rosa
    Attached Files

I cannot wait, for her first date, with the Merry Band, of Abbyland

Comment

She looks very serious, which is so mysterious.
      I hope she'll smile, that would be worthwhile.

Comment

We can't wait to see Rosa
        Strike a little pose-a!

Comment

I saw the label "meaty lips" yesterday, and actually said "wow" out loud upon viewing today's set. Wow! A tremendously sexy woman in her own right, and then, well, "wow" again. Any chance of seeing Rosa in an IM or anything -- I'd just love to see her stroke those meaty lips.

Comment

Yeah Rosa - nice to see a hot body like that. Please come back with more pics or a movie

Comment

Really enjoyed the set with Rosa. They say on that yoga courses that bending and stretching is good for your body, lifts your spirit and brightens your mood. Wonderful Rosa has just brightened up my mood too

Comment

........ just downloading set two............. fun coming up.........

Comment

Very nice. With a body like that you could convert a pagan.
                  Rosa's exactly the type of girl that gets in my head and won't let go. Can we see her in a video soon? Or maybe another shoot?

Comment

Foolishly (so many women, so little time!) I have only just happened to see Rosa's set and the vision of petite loveliness therein. I have to ask, were the boxing gloves intended as a defence against nocturnal solo naughtiness? If so, they do not appear to have worked

Comment

Wow..... how amazing you are.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X