Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: New Model: Frida

  1. #1
    All Powerful Controller
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Luxembourg, the green heart of Europe
    Posts
    11,164

    New Model: Frida

    She looks so shy: Frida
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    117
    yes...but looks can be deceiving....there is that glint in her eye that means business!

  3. #3
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    139
    The look in her eyes, the smile, the dimples... I could fall in love with that face alone!
    I almost wouldn't care for the rest if I just get her smiling face, maybe talking stories, desperately hanging at her lips.
    Well, no video in sight (?), but with her set to be released tomorrow, it's definitely something to look forward to.

    Oh, and please please please, will there be a video? Will there?

  4. #4
    No more power
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    Posts
    4,712
    If you were told everything just because you asked, there'd be no surprises in your life. I can't allow that to happen, it's just not right.

  5. #5
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    MELBOURNE
    Posts
    30
    I have been waiting to see this set for a while. The grin, the eyes, I dont know what it is. Well I havnt been disapointed she is just what I like to see and I hope to see more ...... yes?

  6. #6
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Montreal suburb, Canada,
    Posts
    5,952
    VD, is there actually only two videos of Frida, 'cause it's kind of unusual, especially because the ending does'nt look like an ending. Just curious.

    casgrain

  7. #7
    Formerly Known As Elfie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    166
    would love to see more of her living qtrs, looks like a nice place

    she is a dreamy european girl

  8. #8
    Extremely helpful
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Rummidge
    Posts
    2,087
    Excellent choice of knickers, very sweet face (as the sample above testifies), very round bottom.

    That couch looked a bit uncomfortable to lie on naked in the heat, but I'm pleased Frida braved this

  9. #9
    AW Model Plenty to say Millie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Melbourne - The Greatest City On Earth
    Posts
    389
    Hey Casgrain

    As I edited the vids... yes, there are only two vids of Frida. Unfortunately, the second half of the video was filmed without audio, and was not particularly good.

    Also, for whatever reason, the usual goodbye message was not filmed, which is why there doesnt appear to be a 'proper' ending.

  10. #10
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Montreal suburb, Canada,
    Posts
    5,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie
    Hey Casgrain

    As I edited the vids... yes, there are only two vids of Frida. Unfortunately, the second half of the video was filmed without audio, and was not particularly good.

    Also, for whatever reason, the usual goodbye message was not filmed, which is why there doesnt appear to be a 'proper' ending.
    Thank you for the answer.

    c

  11. #11
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    8
    Does it hurt when you have your nipples pieced? - does the piecing enhance your sexual arousal??

  12. #12
    Still Exploring
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Good question.
    How about the clit? Or the male variancy, you call that "Prince William" in English, don't you? Anybody experienced with this and would like to share his/her thoguhts?

  13. #13
    Extremely helpful
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Rummidge
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by ryszard
    Good question.
    How about the clit? Or the male variancy, you call that "Prince William" in English, don't you? Anybody experienced with this and would like to share his/her thoguhts?
    Prince Albert - named after the German consort of Queen Victoria.

    I have no experience of this (I'm pleased to say!).

  14. #14
    AW Model Still exploring frida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29

    My favourite pic!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxman
    She looks so shy: Frida
    Hey there,

    just to let you know, this is MY favourite pic too! its so natural, so sensitive, so feminine and innocent!

    I am proud especially of that one!

    Great you like it too!

    Frida

  15. #15
    AW Model Still exploring frida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29

    Hey sqrt17!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sqrt17
    The look in her eyes, the smile, the dimples... I could fall in love with that face alone!
    I almost wouldn't care for the rest if I just get her smiling face, maybe talking stories, desperately hanging at her lips.
    Well, no video in sight (?), but with her set to be released tomorrow, it's definitely something to look forward to.

    Oh, and please please please, will there be a video? Will there?
    What a compliment!!!! I am just speechless! it so good to get feedback from the people who look at the fotos and like them!

    Hope u also liked the vids?!? Oh yeah, I am sure you did! I like them! Especially my little german lesson, which was good fun!

    Thx again for all the positive reactions!

    Love Frida

  16. #16
    AW Model Still exploring frida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29

    Painfull nipple piercing!!

    Quote Originally Posted by highcroft
    Does it hurt when you have your nipples pieced? - does the piecing enhance your sexual arousal??
    Hey highcroft!!

    Yes, as I said in the vid, the nipple piercing was the most painful of all of them!
    I thought I could never go through this pain again, but because this piercing never healed, I got it out and got a new one just TODAY on the right one!
    It was terrible, I can tell you! It goes very quick, but it is one of the worst pains I ever had!
    Talking bout my sexual arousal: Yes, of course this nipple will always be more sensitive than the other one! And guys just cannot be that "rough" with it anymore! But having someone elses tongue on it is DEFINETELY something I wouldn t wanna miss, so I dont regret it! And besides that, (as I dont wear bras!), I like it, when you can guess it through the shirt!

    Luv, Frida

  17. #17
    AW Model Still exploring frida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29

    clit piercing

    Quote Originally Posted by pjay
    Prince Albert - named after the German consort of Queen Victoria.

    I have no experience of this (I'm pleased to say!).
    Hi jpay!

    The clit piercing wasnt painfull at all-so easy! I can recommend it to all the girls who are thinking of getting one-its geat! Ok, it doesnt really contribute to the sexual satisfaction, at the end of the day its just jewellery, but its also not dirsturbing-and guys love it!!-its totally different to the one on the nipple! That one will always be more sensitive!

    Frida

  18. #18
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by frida
    What a compliment!!!! I am just speechless! it so good to get feedback from the people who look at the fotos and like them!

    Hope u also liked the vids?!? Oh yeah, I am sure you did! I like them! Especially my little german lesson, which was good fun!
    Hi Frida,

    The vids were pretty cool, although Abby's closeups are just really hard to beat.
    As for the German lesson, it was nice. From your German, I thought you came from Bavaria, not from BaWü (aso Hessisch isse auf keine Fall, abr Schweebisch, Noi, au nit richtigk). As a Fischköpp living and working there (for half a year now), however, I cannot understand why somebody would really hate it -- but I've never been to Ozzieland or South Africa, and living for twenty years on the same place easily gives you the itch of wanting to go elsewhere (it did for me, too).

    Do you see yourself as "feminine and innocent"? I've got the impression that German girls have more difficulties with this (and, on the other hand, less with being self-conscious) than in England (or Australia). (Ok. That's two questions, one about yourself and one about my impression. Hope you don't mind).

    Note for non-Germans: Fischköpp means "fish head" and is used to designate natives of Northern Germany

  19. #19
    Extremely helpful
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Rummidge
    Posts
    2,087
    Quote Originally Posted by frida
    The clit piercing wasnt painfull at all-so easy!
    Cool, Frida, but I wouldn't want a man (or woman) with a piercing gun anywhere near my penis!


    Enjoyed you pictures and vids a great deal. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.