Thread: New Model: Frida

All Powerful Controller

New Model: Frida

She looks so shy: Frida
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Enjoys It Here
    yes...but looks can be deceiving....there is that glint in her eye that means business!

Enjoys It Here
    The look in her eyes, the smile, the dimples... I could fall in love with that face alone!
    I almost wouldn't care for the rest if I just get her smiling face, maybe talking stories, desperately hanging at her lips.
    Well, no video in sight (?), but with her set to be released tomorrow, it's definitely something to look forward to.

Oh, and please please please, will there be a video? Will there?

No more power
    If you were told everything just because you asked, there'd be no surprises in your life. I can't allow that to happen, it's just not right.

Still Exploring
    I have been waiting to see this set for a while. The grin, the eyes, I dont know what it is. Well I havnt been disapointed she is just what I like to see and I hope to see more ...... yes?

Posting Champion
    VD, is there actually only two videos of Frida, 'cause it's kind of unusual, especially because the ending does'nt look like an ending. Just curious.

casgrain

Formerly Known As Elfie
    would love to see more of her living qtrs, looks like a nice place

she is a dreamy european girl

Extremely helpful
    Excellent choice of knickers, very sweet face (as the sample above testifies), very round bottom.

That couch looked a bit uncomfortable to lie on naked in the heat, but I'm pleased Frida braved this

Hey Casgrain

As I edited the vids... yes, there are only two vids of Frida. Unfortunately, the second half of the video was filmed without audio, and was not particularly good.

Also, for whatever reason, the usual goodbye message was not filmed, which is why there doesnt appear to be a 'proper' ending.

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Millie
    Hey Casgrain

As I edited the vids... yes, there are only two vids of Frida. Unfortunately, the second half of the video was filmed without audio, and was not particularly good.

Also, for whatever reason, the usual goodbye message was not filmed, which is why there doesnt appear to be a 'proper' ending.
    Thank you for the answer.

c

Does it hurt when you have your nipples pieced? - does the piecing enhance your sexual arousal??

Still Exploring
    Good question.
    How about the clit? Or the male variancy, you call that "Prince William" in English, don't you? Anybody experienced with this and would like to share his/her thoguhts?

Extremely helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by ryszard
    Good question.
    How about the clit? Or the male variancy, you call that "Prince William" in English, don't you? Anybody experienced with this and would like to share his/her thoguhts?
    Prince Albert - named after the German consort of Queen Victoria.

I have no experience of this (I'm pleased to say!).

My favourite pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Luxman
    She looks so shy: Frida
    Hey there,

just to let you know, this is MY favourite pic too! its so natural, so sensitive, so feminine and innocent!

I am proud especially of that one!

Great you like it too!

Frida

Hey sqrt17!!

Quote Originally Posted by sqrt17
    The look in her eyes, the smile, the dimples... I could fall in love with that face alone!
    I almost wouldn't care for the rest if I just get her smiling face, maybe talking stories, desperately hanging at her lips.
    Well, no video in sight (?), but with her set to be released tomorrow, it's definitely something to look forward to.

Oh, and please please please, will there be a video? Will there?
    What a compliment!!!! I am just speechless! it so good to get feedback from the people who look at the fotos and like them!

Hope u also liked the vids?!? Oh yeah, I am sure you did! I like them! Especially my little german lesson, which was good fun!

Thx again for all the positive reactions!

Love Frida

Painfull nipple piercing!!

Quote Originally Posted by highcroft
    Does it hurt when you have your nipples pieced? - does the piecing enhance your sexual arousal??
    Hey highcroft!!

Yes, as I said in the vid, the nipple piercing was the most painful of all of them!
    I thought I could never go through this pain again, but because this piercing never healed, I got it out and got a new one just TODAY on the right one!
    It was terrible, I can tell you! It goes very quick, but it is one of the worst pains I ever had!
    Talking bout my sexual arousal: Yes, of course this nipple will always be more sensitive than the other one! And guys just cannot be that "rough" with it anymore! But having someone elses tongue on it is DEFINETELY something I wouldn t wanna miss, so I dont regret it! And besides that, (as I dont wear bras!), I like it, when you can guess it through the shirt!

Luv, Frida

clit piercing

Quote Originally Posted by pjay
    Prince Albert - named after the German consort of Queen Victoria.

I have no experience of this (I'm pleased to say!).
    Hi jpay!

The clit piercing wasnt painfull at all-so easy! I can recommend it to all the girls who are thinking of getting one-its geat! Ok, it doesnt really contribute to the sexual satisfaction, at the end of the day its just jewellery, but its also not dirsturbing-and guys love it!!-its totally different to the one on the nipple! That one will always be more sensitive!

Frida

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by frida
    What a compliment!!!! I am just speechless! it so good to get feedback from the people who look at the fotos and like them!

Hope u also liked the vids?!? Oh yeah, I am sure you did! I like them! Especially my little german lesson, which was good fun!
    Hi Frida,

The vids were pretty cool, although Abby's closeups are just really hard to beat.
    As for the German lesson, it was nice. From your German, I thought you came from Bavaria, not from BaWü (aso Hessisch isse auf keine Fall, abr Schweebisch, Noi, au nit richtigk). As a Fischköpp living and working there (for half a year now), however, I cannot understand why somebody would really hate it -- but I've never been to Ozzieland or South Africa, and living for twenty years on the same place easily gives you the itch of wanting to go elsewhere (it did for me, too).

Do you see yourself as "feminine and innocent"? I've got the impression that German girls have more difficulties with this (and, on the other hand, less with being self-conscious) than in England (or Australia). (Ok. That's two questions, one about yourself and one about my impression. Hope you don't mind).

Note for non-Germans: Fischköpp means "fish head" and is used to designate natives of Northern Germany

Extremely helpful
    Quote Originally Posted by frida
    The clit piercing wasnt painfull at all-so easy!
    Cool, Frida, but I wouldn't want a man (or woman) with a piercing gun anywhere near my penis!

Enjoyed you pictures and vids a great deal. Thanks.