cunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baboo
    Yeah, I know about turtles being called cooters, but dont' quite get the resemblance to a vag unless one thinks the head poking out is like a clit.

Maybe a reference to the story of the hare and the tortoise - the tortoise was slow to come but beat the hare to the finish.

og

Comment

When you were browsing in your dictionaries, did you notice that the word penis is from the Latin word for "tail"? The word vagina is from the Latin word for "sheath." Interestin, huh?

I dated a girl who called her pussy a "cooter." I liked "snatch," but she abhorred the word.

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd
        Genitals should never be associated with shame.
        See http://www.ingalagringa.com/ for a radical approach to the de-shaming of genitals.

Comment

Yes, pudenda basically means "something to be ashamed of", but I still like it for that reason.
          This is still very much prevalent in the Netherlands:

pubic hair = schaamhaar (shame hair)
          pubic region = schaamstreek (shame region)
          private parts = schaamdelen (shame parts)

The literal meaning (and the shame) is gone, but the words are still there.

Comment

Originally posted by OldGuy
            As a cat-lover, the misappropriation of the word "pussy" to refer to the female crotch has always puzzled me. Apart from some (variable) degree of furriness, I don't see much resemblance.
            I always assumed it was called 'pussy' because of the fur. In that respect, AW girls have more right to use the word than most of the other models on the net.
            What I hate, though, is the term 'shaved pussy'. That conjures up some truly disturbing images.

In Ireland we say 'gee'.

Comment

What I hate, though, is the term 'shaved pussy'. That conjures up some truly disturbing images....
              Disturbing????? You mean like this kind of shaved pussy??
              Attached Files

Comment

Awwww... poor widdle kitty kat!

Maybe you have seen this, but if not...

Comment

Originally posted by hotdawg
                  Disturbing????? You mean like this kind of shaved pussy??
                  Hotdawg, I really didn't need to see that. I'll never be able to look at a 'shaved pussy' again - which might have catastrophic consequences for my love-life

Comment

LMAO, you guys have a sense of humor (what kind of ????)

Just don't go into pussy eatting, I see a Japanees girl, and (yuck). Do want to go there.

Comment

Has that kitty got saggy tits or am I imagining it?

Comment

Originally posted by Duaane
                        Just don't go into pussy eatting.
                        Don't say things like that! You better be talking about pussy cats there or else I shall be very angry!

Comment

I think kitty tits are a little lower down, but it does look like it.

Comment

I think kitty tits are a little lower down, but it does look like it.
                            It reminds me of Magda in "There's Something About Mary"....

Comment

Lol!!

Comment

Am I loco, don't understand the thead, or doesn't anyone recognize a Beaver?

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                                  Am I loco, don't understand the thead, or doesn't anyone recognize a Beaver?
                                  Ham, Artlover's pic was a beaver, but Hotdawg's was a pussy (and she did have tits like Magda's).

Comment

Yup..tnks

Comment

Since upddating my virus scan to McAfe 9.x My comp freezes,stalls etc. I get so frustrated at trying to get the scroll to work I sometimes skip over parts of screen. I now disable it when I view AW. My son is trying to get me to get a Mac as he thinks most of my many pblms will go away when I get rid of the registry. thks again.

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                                        Since upddating my virus scan to McAfe 9.x My comp freezes,stalls etc. I get so frustrated at trying to get the scroll to work I sometimes skip over parts of screen. I now disable it when I view AW. My son is trying to get me to get a Mac as he thinks most of my many pblms will go away when I get rid of the registry. thks again.
                                        Ham, I use Mcafee Internet Security Suite (latest version) and haven't had any problems.The only real problems I've had was with their spamkiller because when I checked my email it was taking so long for it to check. i suspect if I had more RAM it would be ok.

Alleyes

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
                                          To me cunny sounds like something a kid would say.

Dave
                                          Exactly. Boys have a pee-pee and girls have a cunny.

The sanskrit (Indian) word is yoni which means sacred place or sacred temple. That's a little far out to use in everyday speech. It's also known as lotus, flower, or the mysterious place or temple of mystery.

I've never been slapped for telling a date I'd like to solve her mystery or kiss her flower. Funny looks, but never slapped. And they usually figure out what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Duaane

Just don't go into pussy eatting, I see a Japanees girl, and (yuck). Do want to go there.
                                            Eating pussy doesn't make any sense. There's hardly any meat, you're still hungry when you finish, it has no nutritional value, and if not prepared properly it can taste salty, bitter, or pugnent. Some say it tastes better if you remove the fur first, others like to keep it for appearances and presentation.

But dispite all the drawbacks, it's still SO much fun!

Comment

Originally posted by piper5b03
                                              I've never been slapped for telling a date I'd like to solve her mystery or kiss her flower.
                                              Hmm...I might try that out on a guy sometime.... "Could you kiss my flower please?"
                                              Did you say it works?

Originally posted by piper5b03
                                              But dispite all the drawbacks, it's still SO much fun!
                                              A man after my own heart!

Comment

Originally posted by evangeline
                                                A man after my own heart!
                                                A compliment from Evangeline! I feel all warm and tingly.

Comment

Puis-je donner un bisou à ta fleur?

It sounds so nice in French, it's a wonderful language.

Lxm

Comment

big smile when I read your thoughts on the phrase "eating pussy". An inadequate term for a wonderful gift that gives to the cunnilinger and the cunnilingee I think women like the "linger" part in the word I just made up.

Any nominations for a better phrase, Evangeline? Or anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                                      Puis-je donner un bisou à ta fleur?
                                                      Do I dare ask my sister what this means? (She speaks fluent French)

Comment

Originally posted by BigSpud
                                                        Do I dare ask my sister what this means? (She speaks fluent French)
                                                        Just try and see what happens.

Lxm

P.S. You can tell us how she reacted when you'll be back from hospital.

Comment

Let me give my high school French a try: May I give your flower a kiss? (I am assuming bisou is related to the verb baiser, to kiss.)

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
                                                            I am assuming bisou is related to the verb baiser, to kiss.
                                                            Ooh, be careful here, "baiser" is French for "to kiss", but it's also used for "to f**k".
                                                            Could be dangerous to say "Je veux baiser ta fleur".

Lxm

Comment

He,he,he, I'm having a blast in this thread, can't wait for his answer. Way to go Luxman.

casgrain

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X