cunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh! Me! I'll do it! Me! Me
    I was hoping you would notice. I will be emailing the research protocols and a carton of dental floss. For the experimental portion of the study, of course. And in honor of Mrs. Roops' profession.

Comment

Originally posted by artlover
      I was hoping you would notice. I will be emailing the research protocols and a carton of dental floss. For the experimental portion of the study, of course. And in honor of Mrs. Roops' profession.
      Will I be part of the experimental portion or must I find 2 people who will "snog" with me watching?

Comment

Originally posted by Dafydd View Post
        Absolutely not! It's the most despicable term out there. Do you know where it comes from? It comes from the Latin "pudere", which means "to be ashamed".

Genitals should never be associated with shame.
        According to Wikipedia: The word vulva was taken from the Medieval Latin word volva or vulva ("womb, female genitals"), probably from the Old Latin volvere ("to roll"; lit. "wrapper"). This is similar to Sanskrit word ulva ("womb").[17]

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
        Working...
        X