cunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by artlover
    Any nominations for a better phrase, Evangeline? Or anyone else?
    A boyfriend of mine called it tasting the nectar.... (he was slightly weird though...)

THere is also: "Pousser la porte de son jardin" (literally "pushing open her garden gate").
    Well, it was in the musical Notre Dame de Paris...

Comment

Perhaps the English verb deflower is related to this. And yes, while it could be dangerous to use the verb baiser, it could also be delightful. And a slap is better than no attention at all...

How's that, Cas?

Comment

Perhaps the English verb deflower is related to this.
        Some of my friends (the shyer ones) talked about when "Je lui ai donné ma petite fleur" which means "When I gave him my little flower". I think that's quite a cute term for losing one's virginity. Miles better than "He popped my cherry"!

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain
          He,he,he, I'm having a blast in this thread, can't wait for his answer. Way to go Luxman.

casgrain
          I am too scared to ask now. You guys would have been better off keeping quiet and letting me ask.

Comment

Originally posted by evangeline
            Some of my friends (the shyer ones) talked about when "Je lui ai donné ma petite fleur" which means "When I gave him my little flower". I think that's quite a cute term for losing one's virginity. Miles better than "He popped my cherry"!
            Is it a song?
            Is it a drink??
            Is it a range of tableware???

No! It's a Petite Fleur...
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Philos
              No! It's a Petite Fleur...
              LOL!

(Petite fleur also means blossom)

Comment

Perhaps the English verb deflower is related to this. And yes, while it could be dangerous to use the verb baiser, it could also be delightful. And a slap is better than no attention at all...

How's that, Cas?
                Not bad at all my friend. "Deflower" would be "déflorer" or "défloraison", in french, it also means for a girl to lose her virginity. You've done your exercise pretty well.
                But a slap instead of no attention, I'm not so sure.

Comment

But a slap instead of no attention, I'm not so sure.
                  Yeah...as if you've ever been slapped!

You've done your exercise pretty well.
                  Yeah, well, I went to french schools so one picks up the slang pretty easily!

Comment

If you ever change your mind
                    Which you do from time to time
                    Never chew a pickle
                    With a little slap and tickle
                    You have to throw the stone
                    To get the pool to ripple

thought I would Squeeze that in...

Comment

Yeah...as if you've ever been slapped!
                      I must admit with regrets that I've never been.

Yeah, well, I went to french schools so one picks up the slang pretty easily!
                      Quite true, and I'd be surprise how much more you've picked up?

casgrain

Comment

If you ever change your mind
                        Which you do from time to time
                        Never chew a pickle

thought I would Squeeze that in...
                        Um....

I must admit with regrets that I've never been.
                        Aww! *Slaps you gently*

Quite true, and I'd be surprise how much more you've picked up?
                        I thought it very amusing when my friend said that I was "en train de caresser sa chatte"
                        Of course her cat Lea didn't mind at all!
                        And if I get really annoyed I come out with "p*tain de merde!". Sorry, just can't stop!
                        And someone else taught me to swear like a Marseillaise! But I won't write that here because it's just too vulgar!
                        But my favourite is "J'ai la flem". Describes the feeling perfectly.

Comment

Aww! *Slaps you gently*
                          Being slapped by somebody with an angry face, I could not accept, but being slapped by someone with your smile, and your nice little hands, well I suppose I wouldn't mind so much.

And if I get really annoyed I come out with "p*tain de merde!". Sorry, just can't stop!
                          That's hardly swearing for me, I've heard much worse than that.

And someone else taught me to swear like a Marseillaise! But I won't write that here because it's just too vulgar!But my favourite is "J'ai la flem". Describes the feeling perfectly.
                          I wouldn't know swearing "a la Marseillaise", I don't think I've ever heard any, not over here anyway, and "J'ai la flem", I've never heard and I don't know how to translate that into French Canadian. You tell me.

casgrain

Comment

Never chew a pickle

Um....
                            Darn. I was hoping you understood it.

Comment

"J'ai la flem", I've never heard and I don't know how to translate that into French Canadian.
                              "J'ai la flemme." -> "I'm to lazy to do anything", also used for "I'm fed up" and "I'm sad", or all three together.

Lxm

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                "J'ai la flemme." -> "I'm to lazy to do anything", also used for "I'm fed up" and "I'm sad", or all three together.
                                I've never actually used it for "I'm sad"... the other two are right though. I just find it conveys so much more than just "I'm feeling lazy" or "I can't be bothered".

I wouldn't know swearing "a la Marseillaise", I don't think I've ever heard any, not over here anyway
                                The Marseillais are reputed to be the biggest swearers in France. They use "putain con" (or rather "p'teincon") instead of the ..virgule....(apostrophe or comma? I can never remember the english word. It's this anyway: ,). They also grope their own balls a lot too. (Ok, that's just a stereotype!)

Comment

...It's this anyway: ,). ...
                                  That is a comma!

That is the only part of this conversation I can understand!

Comment

The Marseillais are reputed to be the biggest swearers in France. They use "putain con" (or rather "p'teincon") instead of the ... comma. They also grope their own balls a lot too...)
                                    Is that why the French national anthem is called La Marseillaise?

Comment

Originally posted by Luxman
                                      Ooh, be careful here, "baiser" is French for "to kiss", but it's also used for "to f**k".
                                      Could be dangerous to say "Je veux baiser ta fleur".

Lxm
                                      Luxman,

Is the slang: Zig Zig le fig???

bp

Comment

They also grope their own balls a lot too
                                        Over here we call that being a baseball player. Or Roseanne Arnold.

Evangeline, you remind me of me. A girl in high school, who I desperately wanted to see naked, wrote in my yearbook that I had a clean heart and a dirty mind. Best of both worlds if you ask me.

Comment

Evangeline, you remind me of me. A girl in high school, who I desperately wanted to see naked, wrote in my yearbook that I had a clean heart and a dirty mind. Best of both worlds if you ask me.
                                          Yeah...we get to have lots of fun with the dirty mind but the clean heart stops us getting in trouble! (And it stops the girls with dirty minds from being seen as sluts....)

Comment

Sometimes I think "slut" is the jerk-guy code word for "she refused me" .

Comment

Hmmm.... Yeah.... There are some twats out there.
                                              I got called wanton the other day. For trying to corrupt my guy-whose-desk-I-sit-on. And I'm not sure if the guy was joking or not. For some reason I've got quite a reputation at work (maybe because of the time I went out with a few colleagues, rode on a mechanical bull and snogged 2 barmen and 2 bouncers) but I'm a good girl really.

Comment

And I'm not sure if the guy was joking or not.
                                                1. He's a prude.
                                                2. He's a lawyer.
                                                3. He's jealous.

My money is on #3. ("Wanton" as in "wantin' to..." )

Must try some of this "snogging". Sounds like fun.

Wait a minute! Maybe I have done some snogging!!

What is it?

Comment

WIKI says snogged is same as French kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by ham
                                                    WIKI says snogged is same as French kiss.
                                                    Probably technically correct, but it fails to capture the tone. Mark 'snogged' down as an untranslatable Briticism.

(Does 'snog' occur in Aussie English too?)

Comment

Originally posted by pjay
                                                      Probably technically correct, but it fails to capture the tone. Mark 'snogged' down as an untranslatable Briticism.
                                                      French kiss is more for long lingering kisses whilst snogging is more ....um... more.... not frantic but... I don't know.

Comment

I understand.

Comment

I used to watch "As Time Goes By". In one episode, Geoffrey Palmer's character is waiting at a photo booth while a young couple are laughing and giggling inside. He finally loses patience and thrusts aside the curtain--he excuses this intrusion by saying that he thought the two were snogging. The girl is amused that an older man knows the word, and the boy accuses him of being a dirty old man. Hehe. So I knew that snogging involved more than a peck on the cheek. (Great show, by the way, co-starring the redoubtale Dame Judi Dench.)

Perhaps I should do a research study to determine what snogging actually is. I could use a lovely, smart research assistant with a good knowledge of IT. Any volunteers...? Maybe the girl over there dangling her legs on that desk again... ?

Comment

Or, more likely, "I wouldn't even have a chance with her."

Comment

I used to watch "As Time Goes By".
                                                              (Great show, by the way, co-starring the redoubtale Dame Judi Dench.)
                                                              Yay! I loved that series. It was so funny and had hardly any sex in it. As much as I love sex (mmmmmmm....sex!) um... where was I ..... Oh yeah. As much as I love sex, it's used far too much to make things funny.

Perhaps I should do a research study to determine what snogging actually is. I could use a lovely, smart research assistant with a good knowledge of IT. Any volunteers...? Maybe the girl over there dangling her legs on that desk again... ?
                                                              Ooooh! Me! I'll do it! Me! Me!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X