X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Seriya

Girl on the rocks: Seriya
    Attached Files

Wow, what a delightful young woman. A natural blonde with a great smile. Too bad we didn't get explicit close-ups. But I do wish we get to see her again.

casgrain

Comment

Beautiful women

Comment

Yes, think we will see her again - along with Lazuli and Joan! Looks like the shoot was on the same beach as Lazuli - here's hoping it's not too long in coming!

Comment

Great looking lady.

Comment

She is stunning

From
            GCG71

Comment

Agreed that she is stunning.

Comment

Very nice with strong features. She's a winner in my book.

-Balzac

Comment

Seriya Videos

I loved the Seriya videos. If you read this Seriya, you have GREAT breasts!!! When i first looked at you're photo set I thought that you're breasts are great!! My only regret is that she might have been up for a girl-girl but she's in London now I suppose.

Seriya, is one beautiful girl.

Alleyes

Comment

the beach where this was filmed looks sooo butiful, is it a nude beach? are you able to film nude models walking along the beach? Seriya is so wonderful and would love to see her playing along the water! her video wasnt long enough, i loved watching her

Comment

Originally posted by SpiffyZippy
                      the beach where this was filmed looks sooo butiful, is it a nude beach?
                      um, not officially, but there were nude people around (apart fromt he models). There was one guy who was very well endowed, which had the girls enthralled.

are you able to film nude models walking along the beach?
                      Yes.

Comment

how bout you, did you get enthralled too??

i love the films you do showing girls walking along the surf.

Comment

Seriya is absolutely gorgeous....

In her own words...
                          I really hate the no hair...that is a guy trying to be with a little girl,
                          I like to be trimmed and to have a bikini line.
                          And that is why I like you,
                          Seriya believe me when I say...."there is nothing wrong with your breast"

I would very much like to see you do another video....please come back to Australia.

Comment

seriya

hi, i just wanted to say thanks for checking out my web site and giving me all ur lovely compliments good to no u like my breasts im going to come back to oz in april so hopefully u will be seeing me again! i had such a wicked time that day ... just want to say abig thanks to the Abby winters team!!!!! u guys rock! take care x

Comment

Hi Seriya,

Let me take the opportunity to say welcome on (the) board(s).
                              It's a pleasure to see a model posting here. Please don't stop.

You should start your own thread in The Models Speak forum.

BTW: Wonderful pictures.

Lxm

Comment

Hello Seriya,
                                How nice of you to say Hi, we love chatting with the models, and in a previous post I've already said it would be nice to have you back, so we'll be waiting anxiously for the month of april. BTW, did you ever mentioned where you were from? I'd like to know, since you said you'll be back to OZ. Thanks anyway for being here.

Comment

im almost on my way home!!!!

just wanted to say hi really! im in ireland and leaving for thailand in 2 days!!! wah hooo im so excited to be coming home to oz! its going to be sad to leave my sista who is going to stay in london. but the sun ios calling me

Comment

seriya in tahiland

hi lovelys,
                                    so here i am in thailand, just couldnt stay away. thanks for all ur responses about the prgnecey question! so here the thing my friend is me i no i no but i just wanted to no what ud all say befor i said it was me. im 3 months pregnet, i think the idea of an early mid and end shoot is an awsome idea! well only 3 days till im home now, im so excited! thailand has been great but i really miss oz! and i just cant wait to do a shoot!!!! take care xxxx

Comment

(gasp!) Hey congratulations! That's so exciting!! What is pregnancy like? How thrilled are you?

And how's Thailand? I've heard some remarkable stories about the place. Hope to hear more from you soon! Do you have a digital camera? Could we see your glowing smile with a Thai market in the background?

peace!
                                      Val

Comment

Congrats to you my dear!

Maybe we should do a pregnant shoot of you...just before you pop! Like Shannon's or Capri's, they were so beautiful.

Take care!

s

Comment

Wow Seriya, congratulations, it's quite a surprise. It would be nice to have a shoot with you pregnant, and like Susie said, there were others who have done it, so why not you. Anyway, just to see you will be great.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                          Working...
                                          X