Clear All

New Model: Armine

Isn't she nice? Armine.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Luxman
    Isn't she nice? Armine.
    Yes, indeed Nice name too.

Comment

yes...yes she is...and I cant wait to see more from her, or less in the way of clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Yealith
        Yes, indeed Nice name too.
        From the department of trivia: P.G.Wodehouse's elder brother was called Armine.
        I didn't know it was also a girl's name.

Comment

Maybe Wodehouse is the next source of AW names.

Love the two-tone nips...

Comment

She's not only nice to look at she's a top girl too!
            We just got back from shooting her and Jacki (who by the way both did an excellent job) and I'm sure you guys are going to LOVE her! Cos we do!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Verity
              We just got back from shooting her and Jacki (who by the way both did an excellent job) and I'm sure you guys are going to LOVE her! Cos we do!!!!
              Cool! So there's more in the pipeline than the Emma R&Armine vid -- definitely one of the highlights and I agree with VidDude that it would have been a pity to chop it in pieces -- and the solo set she mentioned there. With her cute smile and her fair complexion (her skin really looks like it's made from marble), she'll be one of my favorites. Thanks to whoever asked her to be photographed and thanks to have photographed her!

Did I say that I like the bra (both in the preview pic and in the IM vid)?

Comment

Originally posted by Verity
                True, I enjoyed every single pic, great set. Love her

Comment

Me too.

She has a gorgeous blend of freshness,girliness,and warmth.

Comment

Great great shots -- I love that smile.

Also love the playing around with that sexy pink bra -- nice idea, reversing it like that. Not to mention those classic white panties.

Comment

simply amazing

Comment

Wow, she is gorgeous. And her girly bits ... yum! I wonder if she's a virgin? (Hope that's not too explicit a question for AW)

Comment

Like to rest of you I like Armine's gallery to.

I really like armine150. Thats a great shot.

I just make one coment though, Abby you should start taking people pics for their passports. About 100 percent passport pics are like mug shots or look like people who just got out off goal/jail. I cannot say much my like that to.

From GCG71

Comment

GCG71, actually, we do take a pic of most people's passports (or drivers license) for proof of age. I am not sure what your point is?

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
                              GCG71, actually, we do take a pic of most people's passports (or drivers license) for proof of age. I am not sure what your point is?

a
                              I think what is meant is you should take pictures of people for their passports not pictures of passports.

Comment

new model armine

Armine's set is particularly great. I am one of those PREVERTS that doesn't normally like "bald" beaver. This lady is the best of all choices. Gorgeous every thing! Particularly pic 173-175. I hope my dreams tonight are in colour. Am thinking of not showing this set to my wife as she might put me in the dog house. She would be in the same lust/love as am I. Thank you Armine, I hope you have more sets/ vids with Abbey

Comment

Can someone please explain to me what the point is in postponing the second update in one day? IMHO nobody is gaining anything but a lot of people are losing something. We, your customers in Europe, de facto have to wait another day. I ask this in the nicest possible way and out of sincere intrest in your reasons, so I don't feel the need to be yelled at.

B
                                  Last edited by belgianlullo; 20 August 2005, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerza71
                                    I just make one coment though, Abby you should start taking people pics for their passports. About 100 percent passport pics are like mug shots or look like people who just got out off goal/jail. I cannot say much my like that to.
                                    Abby, I think Gerza was complementing you. I think he is comparing passport photos are dull and boring, to your portrait photos that are vibrant and brilliant. Imagine one of your facial closeup images on a passport. You'd have crowds of people wanting to look.

Comment

Originally posted by belgianlullo
                                      Can someone please explain to me what the point is in postponing the second update in one day? IMHO nobody is gaining anything but a lot of people are losing something. We, your customers in Europe, de facto have to wait another day. I ask this in the nicest possible way and out of sincere intrest in your reasons, so I don't feel the need to be yelled at.
                                      Belgianlullo, no one's going to yell at you for asking.** Problem is, we've already discussed this in a different thread and it appears the two posts per day is here to stay.

I couldn't find the thread. Does someone else know where it is?

** We only yell if you keep asking and don't stop. We're usually pretty reasonable about this.

Comment

Ah, yet another gorgeous young girl getting off for us. I...I love you, Abby.

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                          here

Comment

Originally posted by arsby
                                            Belgianlullo, no one's going to yell at you for asking.** Problem is, we've already discussed this in a different thread and it appears the two posts per day is here to stay.

** We only yell if you keep asking and don't stop. We're usually pretty reasonable about this.

Sorry, last night my frustration got the upper hand because I had to wait so long for such a beauty!!

B

Comment

Originally posted by belgianlullo
                                              Sorry, last night my frustration got the upper hand because I had to wait so long for such a beauty!!
                                              Maybe it would be a solution to publish the second update 1h-2h earlier. Instead of half staying up till half past midnight, ardent fans of Armine, the Salsa Girls and others would get a more or less normal amount of sleep.
                                              Or you're currently doing just this and I would have missed even more sleep recently without that

Oh, and before I forget, Armine was certainly worth the sleep deprivation.

Do I now sound like one of these Harry Potter fans waiting at the bookstore in the middle of the night?

Comment

At the risk of sounding like an Abby acolyte (), an alternate solution is to be more patient. I say this as an often-impatient person who has developed patience by going thru times when I have had to wait for something that I had no power to make happen sooner. I think if Abby were going to reverse herself on this policy, it would have happened by now.

Now if I could only get the grocery lines to speed up...

Comment

Armine is a very pretty girl! Her sexy personality really comes out on video!
                                                  Verity: skilled videographer, in-depth interviewer, netball tackler!

Comment

Oh my!
                                                    Indeed she is quite pretty. By far my favorite model on this site. I only wish there was more of her!
                                                    Keep up the good work folks

Comment

You should go here and have a chat with her, she's speaking to us!

Lxm

Comment

Armine

Is Armine still available to talk with? I was wondering how I can message her.

Comment

If she's not not writing in her thread, there's no possibility.
                                                          Try to leave her a message there, perhaps she replies.

Lxm

Comment

Gorgeous model and exciting videos! Quickly becoming one of my favourites is the bathtub scene!! Forget about a rubber ducky Armine makes bathtime much more fun!!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X