So
    Interesting
    And
    Nice

Her set is here
    Attached Files

<artlover releases a long sigh of total devotion>

Comment

Can't get enough... these next two weeks will very so nice!

Comment

incredibly cute.and a whole lot more --worth the wait!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sian,

Welcome back, you've been gone to long!!

You are a devastatingly cute girl. There will never be enough photos of your light up the world smile, your cute little breast, your soft cuddley tummy, that almost perfect pussy (a little disappointed that you have allowed some hair to return in the last 2 sets, much preferred the 1st set you did back in May 2005 andthe Yarra Girls) see attached photos (if I can figure out how to do it)

Anyway, what I love is irrelavant, you are to beautiful and I will always be your fan.
          Attached Files

Comment

Yep - very cute ! Definitely worth the wait and I kinda like the hair..and the freckles...and the tight jeans ... and ....

Comment

Sultry,
              In
              A
              Nutshell

Hope you don't mind me pinching your idea, Luxman!

Comment

A wicked stunna! As we say up he-a.

Comment

I love this shoot, I think it captures her a lot better than the girl/girl set or the waterfall set.

Hi, Glenno, welcome to the boards. Sian really did it to you, huh?!

Comment

Adorable! What a cutie...
                    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=40&shoot=2409
                    in these back-to-back face pics!
                    http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...=41&shoot=2409

Comment

It's the Eyes,.......No , the freckles,.......... No, Those lovely Lips...........No,Oh hell all of her...wonderful

Comment

Just had another look at the latest set. What a beautiful personality she must have. Every photo, well nearly every photo featuring her face is just delightful and ful of life and fun.

She is going to make many peoples lives a better experience for knowing her. As for us, our lives have been enriched by just seeing her in all her beautiful glory.

I desperatley hope she will agree to return to the Abby fold many more times. Heres hoping.

Comment

I agree with the (generally ) wise Arsby that this set seems to capture Sian best out of the sets we've seen. I hadn't noticed what a fine and enchanting pout she had until the series of lovely portraits in this set.

I've also just posted a few comments here about the enjoyable will-she won't she get naughtier last part of the set - or at least that's how my twisted imagination perceived it.

Oh, and freckles

Comment

she's so sweet, if i'm a diabetic, i'll die just by looking at her.

Comment

I've never seen anyone make freckles look quite so gorgeous

Comment

Just watched Sian's redux vids. My, she is very upfront!

Comment

Is it possible that some of these older mpeg videos can be redone? i.e. up the bitrate a bit, combine them into one wmv? It would refresh some of these older and very nice mpegs

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X