Pussy Hair shave or Trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pussy Hair shave or Trim

Hello. Another stupid question. I guess.
    After watching the Marianne post, i have this confusion. (especially after seeing the last photo - marianne 105.jpg). How does one shave the pussy hair which is below the pussy? Can a girl do it on her own or does a AW staff do it for her? Or are there some saloons or styling parlors which attend to these requirements? I mean do girls generally get such shaving or trimming done? Some of the trimming on the models on this site is quite ingenious. Thats why. img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?page=image&index=104&shoot=2454

Well, I doubt anyone on the AW staff does any trimming, since Abby prefers unshaven girls, though she does not reject the ones who turn out to be shaved. Neither would I--I prefer a full bush, but I'm too old to be bloody-minded about it

Comment

Eulogy to two-weeks' growth ..

Thankfully AW seems to feature many more models with neat, beautifully trimmed pussies than other top quality sites.

Opposite extremes can obviously also delight the eye - either a full bush or a completely shaven haven. But a full covering of tidily-trimmed pubes frequently looks far more appealling and adds an extra, magical ingredient to the overall erotic effect.

The 'landing strip' type of trim on the other hand can be quite off-putting. Pussies that are predominantly bald with just a small area of trimmed pubes in the middle seldom generate much interest. What hair there is on view can look insignificant or just plain silly.

For hairy pubes to be at their best they have to look as though the full bush has merely been trimmed back in length to about half an inch. Tidied-up rather than fashioned or designed. Better still the pussy with two-weeks' growth after a complete shave down under, when the girl has obviously left it for a fortnight or so and hasn't gone near it with scissors or razor, other than maybe to clear the bikini line. Neither too long to look fuzzy not too short to look like a plucked chicken. (Sorry about that image, but you get the picture!)

So what is it about a neatly-scissored bush that can make it look so good?

Well, perhaps it's that trimmed pubes act like a sort of visual signpost. The neatness and beauty of the trim first grabs attention. There's enough of it to catch the eye.

Unshaven hair is usually all over the place, curling this way and that. It's fuzziness can be untidy and confusing, it's density too impenetrable to give much hint of the beauty that lies beneath. It kills curiosity rather than arousing it.

Completely shaven pussies, on the other hand, may reveal too much. Pussy lips are not always visually pleasing. Some allow too much protruding inner labia, whilst others have lips slightly too wide apart to stand close inspection.

Trimmed pubes that give just the right amount of covering camouflage these little imperfections. Once the hungry eye has arrived at its destination, a neatly-trimmed mound may reveal just enough of what we want to see most whilst yet retaining sufficient mystery around it to keep us all intrigued.

Tidily-trimmed hair also emphasises not only the pussy lips but also the sumptuously beautiful rise and curve of the mound surrounding it.

Each short strand faithfully reveals the underlying grain of hair, pointing from all parts of the mound directly towards the centre of the pussy. Thus the signposting effect is achieved. The eye is guided sweetly towards that joyously mesmerising vertical slit between the legs that we fellas are slavering for the opportunity to gaze upon.

Heaven. Perfect heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by caveboyreturns
        Thankfully AW [...] Heaven. Perfect heaven.
        That was almost poetic. An ode to pussy hair styles!

Comment

Ummm, to answer your question malleswaram...I have never had to 'help' any girls out with their pubic hair and neither have any of the other staff.

Thank God!

s

Comment

Pussy lips are not always visually pleasing.
            I strongly disagree

Comment

Get your partner to help...

My GF and I enjoy trimming each other's hair as a special treat. We can get at the places which are hard to reach and we can check out each other's bits while trimming and shaving with loving care. I find it's a strong aphrodisiac and usually we end up testing out the results in bed...

I don't recommend going down on her straight afterwards though unless you have a shower first...!

Comment

Originally posted by malleswaram
                Can a girl do it on her own or does a AW staff do it for her? Or are there some saloons or styling parlors which attend to these requirements? I mean do girls generally get such shaving or trimming done?
                Try here and follow the links for info on waxing which should answer your questions in depth with regard to who's doing it.

In brief the answers are:- Yes; certainly not; yes; too often

Comment

And even if some aren't, what am I gonna do? Say, sorry honey, we're through--your pussy's ugly? Might be my last words! Besides, when I am oralizing a lady I am so close it's all blurry anyway. I rely on my tongue and my lover's reactions to guide me.

Comment

wow. So much response. But many times, the puic hair trimming is so perfect and artful which almost looks like a professional has done it

Comment

An entertaining little video I found. Get to it ladies!

This website is for sale! ttr2.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ttr2.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Some beauty salons (generally ones that offer the waxing) DO offer trimming services, though they are seldom unless you're actually getting waxing done also (even if it is just waxing the bikini line, and clippering the rest).

The 'landing strip' type of trim on the other hand can be quite off-putting. Pussies that are predominantly bald with just a small area of trimmed pubes in the middle seldom generate much interest. What hair there is on view can look insignificant or just plain silly.
                        Speaking as a member of the Landing Strip Association....gee....thanks. :P

I keep that 'small area of trimmed pubes' to differentiate myself from someone who is pre-pubescent (and that's absolutely no offence to completely-shaven girls, it's just what looks best on me). But I like the soft, smooth feel resulting from a brazilian wax....it's just a heck of a lot more upkeep.

That's not to say that a full-yet-trimmed bush isn't visually appealing!

Comment

Full triangles, I find, are WAY sexy...a sign of sexual maturity and fertility.

Comment

Originally posted by baboo
                            An entertaining little video I found. Get to it ladies!

http://www.ttr2.com/modules.php?op=m...rder=0&thold=0
                            A new version of 'beautiful agony'!

Comment

peeking out from under the covers

All this talk of whether or not hair should be down there has got me all frizzed out. It seems most nude models these days have decided to go hairless. I grew up in the 70's and the women you would see in Playboy mostly had a full, fairly natural bush. Other mags like Penthouse and esp. Hustler had pictures with the girls spread eagled but I felt that kind of thing was a bit much for my tastes. Yes, I was and still am pretty naive.

Perhaps there was one incident which forever turned me on to the sight of a woman's pubic area in full bloom. It happened in a high school swim class when I happened to fidn myself waiting to get otu of the pool behind a friend of mine. As she climbed the ladder I inadvertantly (I swear to God I was not trying to get a glimpse, this was a totally innocent glance) saw between her legs from behind. And what I saw were more than a few pubic hairs peeking out from under her rather normal, unattractive, institutional style swimsuit.

My heart skipped a beat or two, I became very embarrased at violating her privacy, but also quite turned on. Lucky for me the reaction did not show through in my genital region as I too was wearing a crappy swimsuit and was heading for the men's locker room where I would soon be naked. Needless to say, I had a lot of crushes on the girls in my high school but never once went on a date, except once or tiwce as friends. I also didn't go to Prom, but I was a punk rocker so that probably had more to do with skipping the dances than the not-having-a-date thing.

Here's a picture from the lovely Candace's first series that reminds me a lot of that moment. I think the only dissapointing thiing about Candace was when she said in the video that she usually shaves in summer. I know of a lot of men who have winter beards; I guess this would be the female equivalent. But then again, if You ever did a Candace summer redux, I would still be thrilled because what really turns me on about her is her green eyes and sweet smile

Here is an example for those of you who may have missed it the first time, or haven't yet gotten to her pics:http://www.abbywinters.com/main.php?...x=44&shoot=758

Comment

I have always found something about a woman that I liked. Breasts, body beaver smile personality or whatever, but have never cared for bald beavers. However, I have been surprised since joining Abby that it's a delight to look at bald beavers. I guess it's because I can fantisize about the delicious bits inside. Went with one girl that was like a brillo pad. My work mates used to tease me the next morning. Darn she was sweet. Sure wish she would contact me now. Heard she was on her 3rd husband. I now fantasize about a liason between me (after shaving 3 times) and a bald beaver. Unfortunatly my wife doesn't share this as, she doesn't like the itch. I offered to share the pain but was rebuffed.

Comment

I had my boyfriend shave the hair past my pussy and around the a-hole region about 2 weeks ago for the first time, it was a horrible experience I will never do again, and the growing back was just so uncomfy I have also shaved my pussy before so that it was clean shaven, but I hate the ingrown hairs and just the shaving spots it leaves after shaving and while growing back, so I will stick with the hair rather than shave, unless I dare to bite my lips and have a go with the wax, no brazilian for me tho perhaps just the anus region..... do you guys like a bush or a shaven pussy? With guys, I think when they shave, it looks a little bald and odd, so I def prefer the hair on a guy too.... execpt for hairballs, lol, sometimes you do catch the hair when you're down there on a guy blergh!

Comment

everyday

Originally posted by paula
                                    I had my boyfriend shave the hair past my pussy and around the a-hole region about 2 weeks ago for the first time, it was a horrible experience I will never do again, and the growing back was just so uncomfy I have also shaved my pussy before so that it was clean shaven, but I hate the ingrown hairs and just the shaving spots it leaves after shaving and while growing back, so I will stick with the hair rather than shave, unless I dare to bite my lips and have a go with the wax, no brazilian for me tho perhaps just the anus region..... do you guys like a bush or a shaven pussy? With guys, I think when they shave, it looks a little bald and odd, so I def prefer the hair on a guy too.... execpt for hairballs, lol, sometimes you do catch the hair when you're down there on a guy blergh!
                                    Paula, when you first shave that is the reaction. The key is to shave everyday and you will experience none of i little of those problems. if you let you other hair grow for some period of time and then shaved, you would experience the same thing. I love in anudists resort and 95% of the woman are all shaved, but with none of the issues you refer to. This is what they have told me and what I find to be true. Every day!

Comment

I find a little diluted tea tree oil and water (or tea tree lotion if you can find it) on there after exfoliating daily can really help prevent ingrowns (and infection that can result from them).

Feels nice and cool, too

Comment

How much do you dilute tea tree. It's really strong. I find it burns adjacent flesh if I'm not carefull. I use it on cuts. Great anti bacterial.

Comment

People, people, people ... Paula has just said why she like not shaving and you offer advice on how to shave better? She has made her choice, let her be. Of course, I only say that because of my personal preferences.

Here's the thing about guys shaving: a tree stand taller in the forest when it stands alone.

Alexis makes a point I've heard before from the few women I've talked to about this. They all said they shaved because of comfort, not looks or to please someone else. So I can support that. Pro-choice, that's me.

Comment

Hey Paula,

I had exactly the same problems(ingrown hair..) when I started shaving(loooooooong time ago) But what I can recommend instead of shaving wet, is, to use an electric(al?) shaver , to shave dry! OK, I admit, if u wanna feel REALLY naked and soft, u have to do it everyday! But at least it doesnt burn or is cause any other problems, u normally would have! And, to talk about the !"a-region", this is just the BEST way to get rid of the annoying hair..because the hair which grows back doesnt feel uncomfy at all! It s soft and u dont feel it!
                                            Have a try, u ll love it, for sure!
                                            Because I think, what u said about the hairballs, is pretty much the same for guys, when they care about ur "a-hole"region..its much nicer for them to have a beautiful looking, soft and shaved ..!
                                            And u will feel much better too!

Love, Frida

Comment

Paula, I love you with hair down there, not bare!

Sounds like you've been experimenting Paula and had some fun. Personally I hope you'll keep your pubes as they are yet another sexy part of you (as if there weren't enough sexy parts!) and they seem to be very well behaved to me.

They certainly would not put me off such a desireable and charmingly funny girl as your self.

I love full bush or tidy/trimmed but still fairly hairy. So in answer to the question above, trim or tidy for bikini etc is fine, no need to shave much.

SF

Comment

Egad, all this talk about ways to shave...it fills me with despair! I can't think of any more immediate, surefire way to stop a woman's sex appeal cold than to remove her pubic hair. It's a disgusting, horrible, misogynistic practise and should be condemned the world over.

Comment

Another question - If you regrow pubic hair after repeated shaving (daily or weekly or whatever), does the hair change in its texture, strength and thickness? (Like our beard does??). The frank discussions itself is kind of arousing

Comment

actually, I tihnk after a time the hair does become thicker..... but it really depends upon the individual..... some people are lucky to have blonde hair so it isnt really noticeable, and then others are just woah! fending in the forest for a lifetime like sticking your hand in homer simpsons belly..... lol.....

Thanks Alexis for the tea tree tip, I don't really get ingrown hairs,but when I was younger I did and shaved obsessively, cos it was the fashion among me and my friends, I was the second one to join the trend, so I kept withit for a while lol, now I keep my bush...... so don't "sweat" sweatyfox I like hair down there too..... however I am conscious of tickling my boyfriends nose, lol, not that he really minds, he's usually having too much fun down there.....

Frida, I will try the electric shaver around my "a" region, lol, see, I think it's fair enough that summer is coming really really soon, so I will be living in bikinis in no time, and I like to be hairless around my ass and bikini line, however i still keep my moot (pussy....I like to call it my moot) hair, I just trim it a little more in summer, but trust me, winter is my furry season, lol, so I suppose my hair "down there" is a seasonal occasion

may I ask, what is EGAD eh????? I have heard this term before, what the heck does it mean?

How sweet sweatyfox, you think I'm charmingly funny huh? I actually find that I laugh at myself and my own jokes/humour more than anyone else, lol, and I am soooooo not even self-conscious about it, I find that even more hilarious, for fear of going off on yet another tangent, I will stop there for the moment, lol, I am training myself to post in moderation, as I am quite exciteable and well, you already know by now, lol

luv P xxxxx

Comment

hi paula
                                                      ilike u with bush.
                                                      jan

Comment

TBH I prefer the models who have shaven or who have v. little hair down below, too much hair turns me right off,

Sian & Eloise are grea both good examples of a nice clean pussy,

Sian: http://media.abbywinters.com/member/...an/sian069.jpg

Eloise http://media.abbywinters.com/member/.../eloise134.jpg

Tek.

Comment

may I ask, what is EGAD eh????? I have heard this term before, what the heck does it mean?
                                                          'Egad!' is one of those expressions, like 'Zounds!' and 'Forsooth!', that are very popular with 'period' novellists like Georgette Heyer. It basically means 'for fuck's sake!'

Originally posted by Tek-R
                                                          Sian & Eloise are both good examples of a nice clean pussy,
                                                          Of the latest crop of models, Sian and Eloise are definitely two of my favourites. If only they would grow their hair!

Comment

"Egad" is a bastardization of "oh God" (or perhaps a modification to avoid offense, like "darn" or "feck" or "biznatch") and it's usually used to denote surprise at something—as in, "Egad, Michalangelo's lost painting of the Virgin Mary and all her wacky nephews was behind Grampa von Rysbeck's coal bin all along!"

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X