New GGT3: Miranda and Emma R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New GGT3: Miranda and Emma R

The Return of the King Emma R (& Miranda)!

Oh my, this is sooo sensual! It's at the same time somewhat personal and very erotic, this is a masterpiece!

This has everything I love AW.com for, and sometimes missed in recent shoots:
    - while there is good and effective direction, the models' personalities show through
    - there are close-ups, even when you would think the photographer was spinning around to get all that hot action captured, and there are close-ups of other body parts than vulva and rectum (that is, we get the face and breast closeups we've started missing)

Either it's Abby at her best or Abby's tutoring has been very effective

If there is an oracle in the forums, I would ask two questions:
    - what did Miranda's undies smell like?
    - did they fall off the sofa?

Oh, and did I already say that I lurrve this shot?

Cheers, Sqrt17
    Attached Files

Wonderful

Oh yes! I agree. Emma and Miranda is one of the most sensuous and erotic pairings I've seen in a while. I loved Miranda's face as she gave herself to Emma. I loved the face and breast closeups. Emma's licking Miranda's nipple was especially inspiring. (The other closeups were nice too).

Really nice. Emma's on my list of favorites.

Except for the reflection of the lights in the window which was distracting, the photographys very good.

A question, or request about GG sets: In the info box on the left on Miranda and Emma's page, it just list Age: 19. But we know from her previous shoots that Emma should be 25. Not wanting to clutter up the page, but on GG sets, it would be nice to have distinct model info for each model rather than blended as is. It would also emphasize the individual (and perhaps different) personalities of the models.

In this shoot, Emma looks like the slightly older more experienced girl leading Miranda into new and wondrous pleasures. At least I find that a lovely fantasy watching them.

Comment

As Emma is one of my favorites, I was really looking forward to this one! It's great. So many good pics it is hard to pick a favorite, but pic 139 where the girls hands are in each others panties is hot. As Joannembd noted, especially wonderful closeups!

Comment

I liked it as well especially pics 342 to 356 that's just a great position. They both look so different from there last solo shoots but they are great together; the videos should be really good.

Dave

Comment

Hi guys

Glad you like the shoot. The mixed ages stuff is of constant annoyance to me, but our CMS does not allow multiples yet. It's on our list of things to fix.

For the record, I shot this set, with Penny watching.

a

Comment

Originally posted by Abby
            ...I shot this set, with Penny watching.
            I would like to read this comment one day with "Penny" replaced by "Luxman".

Lxm - just dreaming

Comment

I really like EmmaR and Miranda's Dressing Room set. The contrast between the two is very nice and it makes for some interesting images. It's a nice complement to the GGT3 set released over the weekend. The very last shot in both the dressing room set and the T3 set is very nice, after they're done, just posing together. Lovely; Both Emma and Miranda are just darling. And again they really look comfortable with each other. Emma's going braless was a very nice surprise too.

Comment

Miranda's and Emma's video is out, and while it's generally very good (and Miranda and Emma are inspiring), I thought it lacked a lot of the heat of the stills sequence. I'm not sure why this is or what I think it might be - the pacing? maybe the fact that video's not as sharp as the stills? There is stuff that was in the stills that isn't on the video. The stills had a lot more nipple play for instance.

At least that was the first half. The second half picked things up quite a bit - Both orgasms were very good and Miranda's orgasm - and her face as she was having it - was exquisite. That particular several minute stretch is probably "best of" material!

Questions for Abby or Verity or whomever: (Perhaps this should go in another thread): I was wondering just how T3 shoots and vids work: I think you've said the stills are done first and then the video. Typically, how much time is there between the two? Do you (or the girls) think of the stills as a rehearsal for the video? Do they try to do the same things on the video they did on the stills? What kind of instructions do you give the girls in setting up the video? Do you do multiple takes, start-stops, or just shoot straight through? How much after-shoot video editing has to get done?

There's a voice in the background at about 8:30 of part 4. Who is that? (The birds chirping in the background during Part 4 were nice.)

Comment

Hey there joannembd

Phew, lotsa questions! Maybe I can answer some for you.

We always do the stills first. Then Verity and I take the two models out for lunch and have a little break before the video. The stills are kinda like 'practice' for the video, the girls haven't met beforehand usually so it's a good chance for them to get to know each other's bodies! The stills are very directed, but we of course welcome heaps of input from the models about what they like/what is comfortable etc.

The video is undirected and done all in one hit, no multiple takes or anything. We just start rolling and let them go! And what a fine job they all do.

Hope that helps some.

sus

Comment

Thanks, Susie! That's very informative. Helps put the relationship between the stills and the video in a context. I'm really glad to know that you do the video straight through - I thought that was how you did it but wasn't sure.

Following the stills, I can imagine that it works both ways - Having a second go at it on the video, some models might well find their passion enhanced. Others could be trying to dulicate what they did in the morning shot and not be able to capture the magic. You and Verity must have your fingers crossed! You must do a great job over lunch! [Sounds like some lunch! Would love to be a fly on the wall at that!]

Thanks.

Comment

Finally got a chance to look at this fine set of pictures (the vids are a treat yet to come). Two very lovely women doing very nice things with each other.

Can I briefly single out Emma's various sniffings and tastings. That was explicit and honest and a world away from a lot of g-g encounters on the web.

(I look forward to the arrival of sensurround web browsing )

Comment

The interview vids

Hurray for the interview vids! I was going to suggest after the Chloe and Lucinda set that you split them into before and after vids - and now you've done just that. Full marks!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X