Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IM Alexis

Hi,

Sorry to be impatient, but when will the IM video of Alexis be available?

Regards,
    GFH

Later

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
      Later
      Australian time?

Comment

Later in everybody’s time, 12 hours after the Liv's set was posted. If there is more than one update in a day they are now done 12 hours apart.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by guyfromholland
          Hi, Sorry to be impatient, but when will the IM video of Alexis be available? Regards, GFH
          I can assure you you have every reason to be impatient. I've seen Alexis' IM video on the DVD Even more intimate moments and it's very satisfying.

Another guy from Holland

Comment

Backstage???

One of the subplots to this thread is Backstage has suddenly disappeared. Hmmm?? To be replaced by IM???

Comment

Both the updates times and the backstage and intimate moment updates have been explained just search the boards for the threads about them.

Dave

Comment

I especially enjoy the time she takes and the movements of her mouth, like when she breathes through her mouth around the 7:15 min mark. Additionally the camera position and lighting of this IM are superb. Alexis’ orgasm with her head throwing back, but she still manages to keep her legs apart is a sight to behold.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X