Shoot Idea: Sybian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot Idea: Sybian

Would like to see some of the models try out a Sybian. Particularly some that already have a really hot orgasm -- this could put them totally over the top.

Hi ben
    perhaps you would like to use the search facility on the forum to see the results of previous discussions on this matter but bacically;
    "Not only was there little support for the idea, but many people expressed the thought that it wouldn't really fit in with our site that well, which after some consideration we agreed with. So the idea was scrapped"

Comment

I don't think we should entirely abandon the idea of a Sybian machine, as benjones pointed out the results can often be breathtaking.

Perhaps this is something to consider for the forthcoming AW : Intimate Moments site?

Comment

Originally posted by heragin
        Hi ben
        perhaps you would like to use the search facility on the forum to see the results of previous discussions on this matter but bacically;
        "Not only was there little support for the idea, but many people expressed the thought that it wouldn't really fit in with our site that well, which after some consideration we agreed with. So the idea was scrapped"

I did just what heragin suggested and found this thread.

It wasn't just a discussion, it was quite the emotional roller coaster. There was a call for a fund raising effort so that Abby could purchase a sybian. (Despite what some members may think, abbywinters.com does not have at it's disposal an unlimited amount of discretionary capital to invest in fun machines.) I read through the entire thread and rather than repeat what was discussed or try to summarize it, I encourage anyone interested in this subject to read first and post opinions after. I found it to be quite a page turner, so to speak ...

Comment

I would like to see more abbywinter models with a Sybian, - i think its really hot!! I found only 3 Videos.

Comment

Did you find this one? http://www.abbywinters.com/girl_girl...s/video/clip_3 ?

Comment

Frans
              thanks for this one. I wonder why was this one not listed when I typed "sybian"? Anyway, please more of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by alexkopf View Post
                Frans
                thanks for this one. I wonder why was this one not listed when I typed "sybian"? Anyway, please more of that stuff.
                It's not listed because it was not tagged with 'sybian' (yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Frans
                  But how were you then able to find it so fast?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                    Frans
                    But how were you then able to find it so fast?
                    Memory It's tagged with 'sybian' now I see, so should be easier to find.
                    See http://www.abbywinters.com/amateurs?search=sybian for all shoots tagged with 'sybian', there are some more!

Comment

Ok, I ses you have a good memory The one you mentioned is still not among the search with 'Sybian'

Comment

Ok, I ses you have a good memory The one you mentioned is still not among the search with 'Sybian'
                        That probably has to do with the tag-threshold you've set. Only one video in the mentioned g/g (the after vid) is tagged 'sybian'. With thresholds it doesn't see that from a normal search. If you search, then click on 'Video' on the left (the 'Type' section) you'll see them.

Comment

ah ok, you are right, now it appears.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                          Working...
                          X