Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New girl/girl: Soleil & Marianne (Tier 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Abby-- Did you and B manage to get things worked out to get the videos up sometime soon?

Comment

I just now had to oppertunity to view these two wonderful girls in action. And I must say, OH MY! What in the world was I thinking putting them off untill now. Huge mistake on my part. Excellent set. A++ Can't wait for the vids.

Comment

Originally posted by jamitch3
        Hey Abby-- Did you and B manage to get things worked out to get the videos up sometime soon?
        We did, sorry, I forgot to post - 29th is when this video will show.

a

Comment

Thanks! Looking forward to it.

Comment

These videos are great fun. The sex is good too! The TV theme song they sing at the beginning of video 1 is priceless.
            It is cute how the girls are cracking each other up throughout the videos.

Comment

Is this the hottest video ever?

If the pics were hot, the video set my screen on fire! Gabrielle & Jamie has always been my yardstick for girl-girl action, and this video was every bit as explosive, if not more so. It has all of the elements - two great personalities, lots of smiling, lots of eye contact, lots of small talk ( I do like talking) and of course, lots of writhing flesh. A truly memorable romp!

The intro was a lot of fun. I'm assuming it was immediately after Marianne's solo and before the GG. Funny to hear Verity's voice in a T3! And then the double act - wherever these two are in the world, you'll have to bring them back when the Abby Burlesque Show goes on the road.

Comment

Dunno about ever, but that was certainly the hottest G/G set in a long, long time. The breast play on the first video was fantastic! And they were so into each other, it was beautiful. And oh those sexy bodies.

'Scuse me while I go watch them again...

Comment

This was one of the hottest T2 shoots ever although this might go into the T2.7 or T3 category. I loved pretty much everything about this shoot, the way they were so comfortable and in tune with each other, the way they did the mutual masturbation was great.

I also liked how they were talking and having a lot of fun through out the shoot even though I couldn’t understand them, luckily actions speak louder than words. Please get them back.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Dave
                    I also liked how they were talking and having a lot of fun through out the shoot even though I couldn’t understand them
                    Maybe Casgrain could do a translation, and post it as an .rtf attachment.

Comment

gnagna.. I'm french canadian too... I understand very well what they say.

One of the thing they have said is a guy they know would pay a lot to see this video.

Comment

Tu parles Français ??? Tu es de ou ??

Originally posted by valerie
                        Oh my god I had to watch the videos because they're in French and I speak French, and we just had to make sure, well, you know how it is, and so I had to sit there watching these videos. The room was very warm. I was at HHQ Millie's computer, and she kept walking by and the room got warmer and warmer as the video progressed. I was down to my tank top by the end. I shouldn't say anymore til they come out !!

Comment

Originally posted by darkyh
                          One of the thing they have said is a guy they know would pay a lot to see this video.
                          Marianne said in her solo vid that she had a threesome with Soleil and her boyfriend. Wonder if it's him!

Any other little nuggets, darkyh?

Comment

Laurent, je viens des E-U, mais j'ai voyagé en France quelquefois, des familles d'accueil etc. Et toi?

Comment

Deux Quebecoises

Deux Quebecoises tres belles!

Nice to see some representation . If only all women were as playful as our french canadians...
                              Que le monde serait beau...

Comment

Pierre, I couldn't agree more! Très belles indeed! And such personality!
                                Welcome to the boards.
                                Peter

Comment

Pierre, non seulement elles sont canadiennes, mais elles sont aussi de Montréal. Et oui, le monde est beau.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X